[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ayvah

The thing about JH IG tonight though, for me, I enjoy it all but I want to 'ship' the stuff that's really between them two. It's just me. So, JYH starts a IG the moment this couple's Ceci stuff goes up. This couple has already been called out for flirting on IG by Baek Ji Young, it's so cute. But I wonder if JYH started his to give JH some shelter since many people notice that he's pretty much only liking and communicating directly to her and hasn't done much with others. I don't know, but I say this because JYH posted a vidIG of him cooking meat and at the same time JH posts a picture saying "have you eaten". It could have been directed at JYH since he just started his IG.

BTW-- do we all know you can send direct IG posts to specific people you are connected to that they are the only ones who can see it? You know -- private messages? ;) I wonder how many..... hahahaha..... Frankly, we are seeing what they want us to see and that kind of fanservice just makes me so happy. They are just daebak for doing this for us!!!

I only read this post now.  Hmmm i love to assume they're having their very own ig saga. by direct messages. 

Guest ayvah

I was thinking that that those guitar picks were the perfect gift!  It's well thought out on her part!  Small enough to go with him anywhere unseen by others.  When placed in a pocket or used during a concert, or even acting in a drama  it's a reminder of the love they share.:wub:   A part of her with him always!  The fact that besides his guitar it is the most used item by him daily!  It will be used when he is working or when he is creating new songs :)like their song!  A part of his passion!  She put her heart into her gifts even the bracelet was the image of a pick to honor him and his love for music.    As I guitar player myself I can tell you those picks will be used when he is happy, sad, but most of all when he is lonely and missing her!!!:sweatingbullets: It would be romantic if he gave her the pick he uses to create and finish their song!  I think it would mean alot to her!!!:wub:

A while ago  i was totally frustrated thinking we would never get too see whether or not jh would be using those guitar picks. But seriously, you're right. I always thought her choice of gifts are soo heartfelt and meaningful. And now i think it's also brilliant and smart! 

huh? the old/new home still only has a "like" button? so the LOL and Insightful etc. tags are a thing of the past? and the cute emoticons too? how sad!  :(  

but anyway it's good to be back to our old home that looks a little too much like the temporary home. :P

Guest chagushu

tumblr_no74xfO6LC1qcpbjyo2_400.giftumblr_no74xfO6LC1qcpbjyo1_400.gif

tumblr_no74xfO6LC1qcpbjyo5_400.giftumblr_no74xfO6LC1qcpbjyo4_400.gif

How can they so cute >///<

P/s I think they will merge the topic so we don't need to repost right?

JH looks like wanna bite SY -_-

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES!

Wouldn't it have been great if they BOTH leaned into it :D !  Later, later...we can't ask for everything at once :) 

I skipped some pages in the temp forum and since this is only back dated to April I'm not sure if this preview has been shown! PS...Kinda glad he is not the lead in this ...I don't want him to like the lead girl (ps ...I ADORE the lead guy in this...loved him since Moon Embraces the Sun!)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2pax2e_日本語字幕-150506-オレンジママレード-予告編-오렌지마말레이드-예고편_fun 

Guest chagushu

Wouldn't it have been great if they BOTH leaned into it :D !  Later, later...we can't ask for everything at once :) 

I skipped some pages in the temp forum and since this is only back dated to April I'm not sure if this preview has been shown! PS...Kinda glad he is not the lead in this ...I don't want him to like the lead girl (ps ...I ADORE the lead guy in this...loved him since Moon Embraces the Sun!)

​Yup~ we can't hahaha, anyway I love the way JH lean toward SY :wub:

I also feel lucky that he isn't the lead in the drama. He's a humble guy, normally idols easily to take the main role but he didn't. Good decision actually ;)

tumblr_no76lwCamc1qcpbjyo3_400.giftumblr_no76lwCamc1qcpbjyo1_400.gif

tumblr_no76lwCamc1qcpbjyo4_400.giftumblr_no76lwCamc1qcpbjyo2_400.gif

In his mind's full of thinking "how to get a bobo from my wifey" =))

JH is just a SY's pabo~:rolleyes:

btw, I think the sub of ksn in this part, some of dialogs are... missing~ 

Guest chagushu

Seducing time, flirting time, attracting time.... bla bla whatever it's called...

His moves~ Seducing pose + her cold splash :D

tumblr_no77f51X0x1qcpbjyo4_400.giftumblr_no77f51X0x1qcpbjyo3_400.giftumblr_no77f51X0x1qcpbjyo2_400.giftumblr_no77f51X0x1qcpbjyo1_400.gif

Her moves

tumblr_no77k084hh1qcpbjyo3_400.giftumblr_no77k084hh1qcpbjyo2_400.gif

tumblr_no77k084hh1qcpbjyo4_400.giftumblr_no77k084hh1qcpbjyo1_400.gif

Successfully distract JH out of his bed!!! And.. welcome to mr.John :w00t:

And his f*cking manly compliment B)

tumblr_no77k084hh1qcpbjyo5_r1_500.gif

SY: It's too red

JH: Why? It's beautiful!

Please continue to vote!   If we can move the vote count up by 1% we'll be in 10th place!!!

http://www.thetoptens.com/favorite-we-got-married-couples/

And you all were listing your favorite moments?  I can't.  just play the entire episode .....  I love every minute of it.....!!!!

I'm always stopping it and watching a special stare, backing it up and playing  a certain sweet part over and over again.   A 25 minute show turns into hours of smile inducing enjoyment!

What I really love is when they are together, they are absolutely happy and joyful to be with each other.   Everything outside of 'them' just fades away and they are happy and playful like little kids again.   When they are with each other, they are different people.   JH is detail oriented and cute.  SY has awesome aeygo.   With anybody else they wouldn't be this way - they only act this way for each other. 

This is love, pure and simple!  

Guest chagushu

I used to think that our couple relationship is a GIVE n TAKE. It's not only our couple did give n take so did other couples in we got married. But, in my opinion, their relationship and their treatment to each other is far more than GIVE n TAKE. They only do GIVE without thinking about what would they TAKE in return. So why they do GIVE? Because they want to see their partner's happiness. Flower giving, welcome each other in the airport, home decorating, bracelet couple design.... Not only did they do GIVE to see the other joyful expression but also they did for their own satisfaction (i'm happy cause you're happy). Their genuine, honest, caring, sharing, understanding..... All of that make the different, make us - Brownies fall for them so hard. :wub:

​Oh, I forgot the most important thing, they put the other feeling over their own.

Please continue to vote!   If we can move the vote count up by 1% we'll be in 10th place!!!

http://www.thetoptens.com/favorite-we-got-married-couples/

And you all were listing your favorite moments?  I can't.  just play the entire episode .....  I love every minute of it.....!!!!

I'm always stopping it and watching a special stare, backing it up and playing  a certain sweet part over and over again.   A 25 minute show turns into hours of smile inducing enjoyment!

What I really love is when they are together, they are absolutely happy and joyful to be with each other.   Everything outside of 'them' just fades away and they are happy and playful like little kids again.   When they are with each other, they are different people.   JH is detail oriented and cute.  SY has awesome aeygo.   With anybody else they wouldn't be this way - they only act this way for each other. 

This is love, pure and simple!  

I agree they seem to bring out the best in each other and somehow it's like we are falling in love too!

luvtokki:  Not sure if it's today but I know its soon!

Happy Anniversary to you and your wife may your day be filled with love and laughter!  May it bring back those precious memories of falling in love!:wub:

Guest rainmoon

I still can't believe the people on Instagram ...

I was just checking SY page and I don't understand why these guys have a full blown on conversation on her picture, and some the things that you read are just incredible ... Have some descretion , this is SY personal IG account ... ** shaking head**

Guest chagushu

tumblr_no7clfuoxH1qcpbjyo1_400.giftumblr_no7clfuoxH1qcpbjyo3_400.gif

tumblr_no7clfuoxH1qcpbjyo4_400.giftumblr_no7clfuoxH1qcpbjyo5_400.gif

Too much eye contact flirting~

They always want to check whether the other interested in them or not~ 

It's the best and direct way to see the truth :phew:

tumblr_no7clfuoxH1qcpbjyo2_500.gif

Archived