[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

I couldn't say anything guys.. same as all of you..

FAINT a second.. and wake up.. smiling, giggling, laughing.. smiled wide.. and got flutter.. butterflies in my tummy.. OOMMGG..

just go to asylum now with you guys.. please soompi don't take too long to handle your movement site.. we can dying here..

this couple really AWESOME.. love them more and more..

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ohhotdeym am so death looking at your gif. =P~ anyone please hold me....my leg so week i cant move onnnnnn.......kyahhhhhjj.....jongyeon how cant u do this to brownies.....by the way...can anyone just push their head together so they can kiss.... >:)

luvtokki said:

@amastis - Although I disagree with you about his motives (I don't think he is that calculating, I think he just threw it out there (clumsily) to get the jealous reaction from her he has adored in the past.

But I do agree she played her part well to show him - here, this is how it feels, buddy! 

Her part in HITTG was pretty much in the background before she took this action with the chaebol in an attempt to raise her social station in the same manner her younger sibling did.  Of course, the younger sister did it out of love and her character did it out of jealousy and greed, but none the less it was a mature adult situation that this drama continues to present.  Her part increased significantly with this plot change!

I don't think JH has watched any of HITTG.  So he doesn't know this drama has presented some very adult situations (teen pregnancy, sleeping around to elevate your social status, the evils of social media, the false behaviors/morals of the Korean upper class, infidelity) with a touch of dark humor.

SY served her revenge lesson well. I think she has driven 2 points home - know the date when we first met, and know that jealousy can hurt.  She is the equal and in step with JH all the way.  I no longer have fear that she is an innocent young lamb in this relationship.  She can handle herself with class, dignity and still with a kind and forgiving heart.             

usafarmgirl_stv said: Forgive me for being off topic!  I 'm new!!!  Maybe it's because I am so filled with crazy happiness!!!  I just wanted to tell you lurkers out there don't continue to stand outside looking in anymore!!!  It's warm & cozy in here!!  Your talents & thoughts will be welcomed and could even help.  If your able to translate even better! Sadly I only know English! LOL   You could be like me afraid that your words may not come across the right way.  Take courage and step out of the darkness!  Be a Brownie and join the journey!! 
IT'S  A BLAST!!!! 

Welcome to the new Brownies and thankful for the guys who will give us insight to how JH may feel!

It's amazing they're so comfortable looking at each other eyes! In that photsohoot, they don't even divert their eyes one bit. I can see the intense fire in JH's eyes in that bed shoot. I'm supposed to be studying but I'm too giddy to concentrate.  :x :((

burningadhat said: Hi brownies.. this is an off topic by the way.. it's about the moving of soompi forum which will be tomorrow (tuesday). What should we do? Do we have to pack our bags too? Or do we automatically directed to the temporary soompi link? Can someone tell me about it? Because i can't help myself not to hear news about our becouple from you guys.. :(( it'll be frustrating to wait for saturday without checking this forum now and then.. :-S

i can't decide which part is my favorite throughout the whole 54seconds.. so i just chose... The whole 54 seconds! Lol they're so lovely i'm gonna DIE!!!

Guest melwants

MEEEE on JONGHYUN AND SEUNG YEON

JUST MAKE YOUR RELATIONSHIP FOR REAL ALRIGHT??? My gosh I just can't take this! And also from now on I will pronounce you as NO CHILL COUPLE! You make a SINGLE like me sooo empty... I'm treatin' this ship just like my own relationship. "Nakiki-love life sa love-life ng iba!" :D :x

Archived