[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Seungyeon/Jonghyun only saw each other whereever they together....brownies are not lesser then them...coz look at us...kikiki...i really wish i can break from reality n just focus on them... 8->

We are so lucky uri couple are so bold.....they flirt openly...are they testing the water??...kyahhhh....they get my blessing....am gonna give the Happily....

>:D<

P/s: looking at John cringe at wifey aegyo Is this Jonghyun aka burning of CNB??? Where have u hide for the past 5th years... :D

Guest dannynguyen619_at_gmail.com_stv

In the bathroom, he thought of her and dropped his phone..........he was thinking of her in the bathroom? lmao excuse my dirty mind

I hope they don't play push and pull and just to be honest with each other. At first, I thought Jonghyun should play hard to get but now that seungyeon has opened up, I think it's best for him to stay consistent with his feelings...... and also stay consistent with the endless flirting through IG lol
:-O

Guest hannah711

Ok we all should do some exercises ...cmon brownies breath in....and out....close your eyes for few seconds....now back to work guys..

IG saga here I come XD

This is really awesome!  Jonghyunie...you are doing exactly how I would want a 'groom' to 'act' married (well, basically as we will skip the 19plus part of being married though it surely will come tehehe).  But that is isn't really so surprising knowing YOU are the one who doesn't care of image, the one who is stubborn and do as he pleases, the one who doesn't drop his satoori in the midst of Seoulites and despite people saying he is indifferent to girls, his compositions says otherwise indicating a softie heart (despite us knowing he would be the one showing tough love to his dongsaengs).  He is the Burning in Cnblue but from the time he got me at first hello(or better yet on his first broadcast), I always thought that he is also the emotional but being a Busan namja that he is (or how he should be), he just channels it through his songs. I always felt that he would be like this when given a chance to be lovey dovey with a girl. It was just known because who knows how he is really in real life and that we thank WGM for giving us the chance to see it. And real or reel otherwise?  Who cares.  It is as real as we see it.  It may be for a show but who knows.  It is like shooting many birds with one stone, he gets to date....he gets to feel the warmth of being in a relationship, he gets to be paid, he gets the airtime, he doesn't need to hide as this is meant for people to see and in the event it becomes REAL....well what the heck do you expect when you get too close to a person, naturally you would develop SOMETHING.   But if in the end, it doesn't work....then just say it is all for the show.  BUT FOR NOW...this is the smitten Jonghyun and I am loving it. 

As for our dearest Seungyeon (geez I sometimes mess up her name, sorry dearie, it doesn't mean I adore you less), GO GIRL.  Show them the real 'relationship'.  At one point in our lives we girls were 'Innocent' or 'Inexperienced' Relationship wise.  But it doesn't mean we never thought of being in a relationship, meaning, there was this thought of "When I have my first boyfriend, will I do this or do that or act like this or act like that?".  As I have found out, guys tend to warm up more with gals who react accordingly.....like ...if a guy throws out a line, it also pays for the girl to hold on to the end of the rope so that the guy can do the pulling (something like that). NO need to feel insecure, as many as CNBLUE have fan girls, they may be rockers in the music sense, but so far not on the girls area.  The way your hubby is throwing out all the norms of how an idol behaves in public just shows all he cares about is you. You are a wonderful person who in the eyes of this 'pabo' is the gem standing out among the sea of baubles.  Make the most of this marriage, nobody will fault you for acting 'married'.  Be real and in the event this stint ends, all you have to say is that is you acted it out as you thought it should be (and sweetie I for one will believe you;) ) and in the end you think this is worth keeping then Good for you, you have to keep what you think is worth keeping as you will never know when you get the chance of having it the second time around.  Learn from this, enjoy and explore it!

Sorry guys, this is what happens when you let loose a lurker out of her cave....I will save the rest of my blah blah after another hibernation.

Guest YuyunFariza

I'm new to this forum but I can't resist myself to give my comment. Its really lovely to see this couple and my heart is swelling with happiness. The vibe of the love is in the air for all of us to enjoy. I'm officially addicted to them.

I'm currently watching Cnblue concert.. and wow! JH is so cool and so damn hot while playing his guitar. Hands down for SY for staying calm while JH plays for her..live. and infront of her. Only for her. if that was me, i might scream while fangirling, JH might get scared. =)) =))

@ever That was so beautifully said - I feel emotional just reading it.

Whatever all of this comes to in the end, our love for both of them will continue for a long time after. They've brought so many smiles and much laughter and I guess us Brownies want the same for Jonghyun and Seungyeon - happiness. Whether it be they find happiness somewhere else or they find it in each other ❤️

Episode 7's BGMs
1. 아파트 (The Attorney Soundtrack) - 조영욱2. Every Single Day (에브리 싱글 데이) - A Nap 낮잠 (feat. 우희 of Dalshabet)www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-sEkG6Vht0
3. Sexy Back - Justin Timberlakewww.youtube.com/watch?v=3gOHvDP_vCs
4. 공기남녀 - 택배www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlMFkGLwAhc
5. 봄의 찬가 - Alice Harthttps://grruv.com/song-details/track/i849589242#
6. Sweet Step (보노 요조 편) - 요조www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzCl1ou0WB0
7. 초콜렛군 오렌지양 - Milk Teawww.youtube.com/watch?v=KBclLTu1MDs8. 촣아 촣아 - 우쿨렐레 피크닉(Ukelele Picnic)www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7HZIWKs8w49. 하은 - 콩깍지www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuKcgEWXz3A10. My Destiny (My Love From the Star ost.) - Lynwww.youtube.com/watch?v=D07Q2k04uCU
11. Beautiful Day - 스프링롤www.youtube.com/watch?v=naU22WJR02o12. 난몰라 - Cozy Cafewww.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6Pbmoqxnhc

Guest mase207

Hi everyone,
So a few weeks back I introduced myself but I didn't really post anything substantial or in-depth about the couple. I've been busy these past few months and kinda out of the loop with soompi in general. Some of y'all might know me from the Taeun or JjongAh threads in the past (I know you're here my good friend @happy2bhere :) ) as I am avid shippers of both, and now am thoroughly dedicated to JongYeon. The only thing I'm really good at is providing some analysis of each episode from the guy's perspective, since, well, I'm a guy and there aren't that many of us on shipper threads :)) However, I do know that there are some great guys here who post so if I repeat anything y'all have brought up already, I apologize.
What really distinguishes this couple from the others, at least to me, is how sincere they were right from the outset. There was no artificiality in their behavior, their words, or their expressions. It was EXTREMELY clear from the moment they met that they clicked; the chemistry between them was almost instantaneous. No, this does not mean they were immediately open to each other and communicating in tandem. Rather, their suitability for one another came from the fact that they were able to continue a flow of conversation without any sort of intervention and exude a genuine and natural atmosphere.
I can't tell you all enough about how much I like Seung Yeon. As I am only 21, seeing a girl who is almost the same age as me and also going to college is... refreshing. She doesn't give off the "celeb" or "actress" vibe, as she is relatively new. She doesn't seem like she's hiding her true self behind a wall, and it's Jonghyun's job to break it down. She puts it all out there, because frankly, this is her real self. Besides her being jaw-droppingly beautiful, both physically and personality-wise, she is really quite normal. She gives off the girl-next-door vibe, and she really seems like someone who's my age. I don't think I can say that about any of the other couples I've seen... honestly. Beautiful yet humble, smart yet eager to learn, down-to-earth yet strong-willed. Jonghyun acts cheesy? She can reciprocate it. JH isn't being proactive enough with skinship? She'll call him out on it or do it herself. She has the appearance of an elegant and beautiful young lady yet has the personality of the 93-94 generation (which includes me heheh). Maybe that's why I find her personality to be so recognizable. Honestly, it's quite clear that she really isn't that experienced with dating. I'd wager she's only been in one or two relationships, and they probably weren't that serious or long. She gives off a sense of innocence and purity (which I honestly wish I could say I have) and yet she also knows what she's doing. She's the type of girl every guy wants. And no, that isn't debatable. Like really. There isn't any detriment that this girl doesn't make up for with double the positives. 
But Jonghyun... man. From a man's perspective, this guy is a manly man. Like straight-up... he seems like your bear-wrangling, soju-drinking, swoon-inducing type of guy that tons of girls fall for. To top it off, the guy is damn good-looking... there's no way of denying that. I'm a straight guy, but I'd be absolutely lying to you if I said he wasn't good looking. Thing is, I genuinely like Jonghyun. He's a genuinely nice guy who knows what he's doing in a relationship, yet he understands the natural pace of things and is not as brazen physically as he is with his words. In my opinion, out of all the couples that I've seen in WGM, Jonghyun's actions and behavior when in a relationship is the most similar to how I'd act in a relationship as well. He isn't going to sit around until 4 or 5 months in to hold hands, but he's also not the type to rush things and make his actions seem insincere. Guys like us are not as gung-ho as say, Song Jae Rim, but we also aren't the type to lack a sense of assertiveness. 
Yet what really makes me acknowledge Jonghyun is that he, like Seung Yeon, doesn't try to attract attention to himself and instead focuses on complimenting his partner. Although it might seem funny that he says "you're pretty" or "you're cute" to her all the time, that by no means it isn't sincere. You folks obviously don't need me to tell you that this guy sincerely, genuinely, and whole-heartedly LIKES Seung Yeon. There have already been several moments where just their stares at each other felt so real and sincere that you had to wonder just how appreciative they were of WGM to be able to meet each other like this. I highly doubt they would have had any chance to meet if it weren't for this show. Their stares while on the ferris wheel and in the car in this week's episode are just a couple of indicators as to how electrifying their chemistry is. From Seung Yeon saying "at least we finally got to meet" to Jong Hyun explaining why he chose Seung Yeon from the moment he saw her were truly heartfelt words... you could not only see it in their expressions, but also feel it as well... and that is what sets this couple apart. They are not afraid of keeping an "image" or worrying about what fans or the public thinks about them. They are sincerely into each other, and continue to fall deeper and deeper as they spend more time with each other. It's really quite an amazing thing to see. I'm very fortunate to be able to follow this couple. I've finally found the perfect medium; between shyness and brazenness, this couple strikes all the right chords for me.
Hope this wasn't too long for y'all to read... that is if you actually read all of it :)) I'm getting back into soompi so I'll be posting here more often. :)

I just watched the Girl's Day English subs and it was a little slow and choppy, but -

I've got to take time and collect my thoughts about these 2.  I'm feeling a little dizzy, it's like an out-of-body experience, even when I'm not watching them I'm thinking about them - why'd he say that? Why'd she do this?  I've got to sit back and let my heart and brain cool down a bit before I can write anything here.....

SEXUAL TENSION - that's what I feel about them.  They would be happily jumping each other's bones right now if it weren't for the damn camera crews and cameras everywhere.  If these 2 aren't meeting secretly in Korea when they get a chance, I'll eat my shorts........ 

How many times has JH wanted to run away with her?  And in the rickshaw she said, "let's go!"   Omigod...how can they continue on like this......how can we????!!!!  

Guest Ejraaa

@mase207 Twas a good read!
I remember seeing you hang around the Taeun thread but I was always too lazy to make an account so Instead i'd just vent my feels on Youtube cuts or FMV's lol. 
Nice to know a brutha who's my age and shares my exact mindset haha. Like it legitimately felt like I was reading my own comment xD
Woo!

@mase207, great read. I was nodding my head in agreement all throughout. :)

As I've said I joined Soompi from way back because of Ssangchu couple (yes, I know I'm an ancient WGM fan) and Khuntoria couple. Then I went through a long period of inactivity, became active again when WGM Global Daramji couple came along then disappeared for a year. 

Now I'm back again because of this couple and I'm once again afflicted with what i fondly call AIDS or Acute Infection (of) Delusional Shipping. 

The symptoms are all there: 

~ I find myself catching the live stream

~ Watching raw episodes even when I don't understand most of what's being said

~ Waiting impatiently for sub versions that I download 

~ Reactivating account & raving like a lunatic on Soompi 

& now an additional symptom of 

~ Stalking Instagram

This couple just gives me the feels, that although I know that as someone approaching ahjumma status (err, noona status?!) I shouldn't be like this. I just can't help it... *giggles like a crazy fangirl*

The power of love indeed... 

:bz :bz

Archived