[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest vyongie

phew, just finished watching the sub - lost count how many times I rewind - I love the whole episode - I super love the ending part where JH says I have to treat you better so I can see more aegyo, then SY did it again, I love how JH reacted at that like the rest of us and MCs clenching his fingers!

if someone can make a GIF, that would be daebak

:bz :bz

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ayvah

Reporting:

"Cnbluegt liked 0seungyeon's photo. 1min"

2015-04-26%2017.14.56_zpsw1kihno6.png

Daebak! I am sooo proud of myself!

Edited to add: good thing I just finished my meeting hahaha!

@ayvah i caught them in seconds.. 5s to be exact.. too bad i dont have my lappy with me here. I can't upload my screenshot. :P

%7Boption%7Dhttps://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/t31.0-8/10854492_834050896673608_8060560099994493950_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9%7Boption%7D

Oops.. got it but I dont know how to post pictures using phone.. lets wait for someone to post the 'evident' ;)

Guest ayvah

lile said:

@ayvah i caught them in seconds.. 5s to be exact.. too bad i dont have my lappy with me here. I can't upload my screenshot. :P

Omgeeee! I don't think I will be able to beat your 5 seconds hahaha!

This is sooo funny! Can anyone have an heart attack because of too much spazzing? =))

Ommmaaa!!! I wanna go home!!! :(( :(( :((

I think my heart is hyperventilating and im currently brain-dead!

Guest lightfeather

Omg. Are they the first WGM couple who interact so actively outside filming? They may not be bf/gf yet, but they surely are very good friends. I mean, who 'likes' every post if they were only co-workers!!!
Im so happy to be a part of this ship. 
My fingers were curling and my smile was upto my cheekbones while watching them today. They both want to kiss each other. Haha, I think that day will come soon!!

Everytime i saw my activity log in IG with them liking each other's post, all i could think of was: I need to report this ASAP on the thread! The brownies will go crazy again! =))

Archived