[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shipperlove

lile said: Anyeong @shipperlove ! We've missed you too.. i missed seeing your cupcake profile picture (that's cupcakes, right? :) )
About the ratings, let's just hope that our international love for wgm reach them to keep them strong and that could be enough reason for them to continue us giving a great show. :)

Guest hannah711

All the guys dying for SY beauty and all the girls throwing them self at Attractive JH...so in conclusion they should stick to each other for the rest of their life....they totally deserve each other not a single complaint. We all approve you guys are made from heaven :))

Guest hannah711

Apart from having many allergies and too straightforward and the dumb laughing voice .....JH is pretty close to perfection <3

Guest dewirama

Omona..!! Baek jiyoung eonnie jinjja commented like that in jonghyun ig?? I hope jonghyun will keep doing this kind of things, so we can see the actively jongyeon conversation in sns..

Bcoz in wgm century, only this couple can make shipper be more happy, that's why i love them.

Btw did anyone notice a scene in the preview that seungyeon kinda get hurt in her knee or leg(?).. It looked like jonghyun kinda gv her a massage in her knee while seungyeon just whinning.. I hope that just my eyes which playing tricks on me.. lol

Ah almost forgot, can't someone make a gif of seungyeon when she imitating the babo laugh of her nampyeon? It happened when she arranged the placard for her hubby.. I find it soooooo cute.. Thx

Guest vreiya

dewirama said: Omona..!! Baek jiyoung eonnie jinjja commented like that in jonghyun ig?? I hope jonghyun will keep doing this kind of things, so we can see the actively jongyeon conversation in sns..
Bcoz in wgm century, only this couple can make shipper be more happy, that's why i love them.

Btw did anyone notice a scene in the preview that seungyeon kinda get hurt in her knee or leg(?).. It looked like jonghyun kinda gv her a massage in her knee while seungyeon just whinning.. I hope that just my eyes which playing tricks on me.. lol

Ah almost forgot, can't someone make a gif of seungyeon when she imitating the babo laugh of her nampyeon? It happened when she arranged the placard for her hubby.. I find it soooooo cute.. Thx

Just finished watching fluttering india episode 1.. omo.. JH is so cool and handsome. Can't take my eyes off of him especially in that warming up guitar skills of him and when he's just being adorkable.. how can you not fall in love with this guy? SY is so lucky. I will not be surprised if she really fall for him, (maybe she already did or should i say, THEY already did fall for each other :D 8-> :> \:D/ )

How much time do think the editing staff spend each week for our couple's segment? Do you think they make shifts to edit and put captions. Even guys cringe ...curled their fingers and banging their heads at the studio. They only watch ONCE for that genuine reactions. Editing..caption..encoding mean replaying HUNDREDS times. 8->

Guest shipperlove

kazu-id said: How much time do think the editing staff spend each week for our couple's segment? Do you think they make shifts to edit and put captions. Even guys cringe ...curled their fingers and banging their heads at the studio. They only watch ONCE for that genuine reactions. Editing..caption..encoding mean replaying HUNDREDS times. 8->

@jly31 said: Oh, we have many thoughts in similar for JH and SY in this ep, let me share my points on top to yours :)

"people change" is becoming JH's catch phrase!
 // i guess there will be more surprise how he could change in a better way for someone he loves.
I like watching this JH. When he is with SY he shows a lot more expressions. // Best of it is that his expressions are all with his sincerity.
SY wrote on the wooden board "please never look at other women." It shows that SY may be a bit insecure?// Agreed with you but she is kind of aware of his position of famous singer like when he appeared at her university. She mentioned in the BRI she was worried due to so much love from female fans to him. Fighting, SY. Your hubby love you most out of any women now!
It seems like SY is observing JH closely. She knows when JH is concentrating he opens his mouth and when he is truly happy, he laughs like a pabo.// That is the way she is trying to understand him and getting to know him and perhaps tuning in herself how to get along well with him by knowing what he likes and does not like. JH, in return, has got a good catch of how to make SY happy, like the flowers, songs, etc.
I love how JH ignore the "rules" when he is with SY and just continues to enjoy his time with her. To me I felt like he is very manly when he turned off the beeper and when he blatantly ignored the mission card. // I really love this point too, as I foresee he would care his girl more than the public if he wants to go on dating for real some day. Another points, he is so concentrating to her like being in their own world :D
There was a huge gap between their last meeting in Japan, but it did not felt like they have not seen each other for that long. I wonder if they had privately kept in touch, may be not see but at least talked on the phone? // For sure, they are lurking in each other IG
SY looked absolutely stunning at the airport. Perhaps its the glow of a girl in love? // Yes,SY always wants to look cute for her hubby
Did you see JH's face after reading the mission card? Haha  knew he was going to get in trouble for not remembering the date they met. // I need to rewatch again!
They seem so comfortable with each other. How they act and behave, it almost feel like they have been together for more then a few months. // Thank you for the Japan trip to speed up their sweetness
Poor JH seemed to be still upset about the "hotel" subject in the BRI. He must have been quite upset over it. // Somehow, I think JH might be insecurity too that he is the ONLY one for her. since the first ep, he asked for the pinky promise and even stressed not to break the promise for fear she might pick other guy. His manly side to win over her heart grows stronger as weell as his love is getting deeper for her.
JH would have so kissed SY's hand if there were no cameras around! // I wish him success for this soonest!!! :D :D He is dying out to kiss her since the Japan trip :D

Archived