• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shipperlove

hello chingu i missed you so muchhhh
but today i have to spend time with my hubby,
I had to fulfill my duties as a wife, dammit :-L
i saw that there is news.....ig saga keep goes on day by day
:D OMONAAAA these two are flirting openly and publicly, even for fans prepare them for a possible real admission....its so clear ;)
wow BJY said it to him? really?really really???
i would like to know how she concluded this.....maybe she watch wgm???
@mnjhs775
thank you for translate jh's caption in his IG :)
i am really really and really happy that you are fine now
:-bd
i read your post about rating.....
do you really think that is not a big problem?
i think that if MBC continue to see this low rating will drop wgm as done with others show...
its a big problem because i am not ready for say "bye" to my couple....they are so cute and deserve much love by fans....
i think that wgm PD has to find a way how to save the show.....

@. Mjang... I'm so happy.... He WANT to keep the travel blok to endure whether they will miss her.. For another 2 weeks... So sweet ...and also he keep her photo while she kiss him at he bamboo tree. He said : i will keep this photo for myself. Awwww crazy me...omg this thread... Keep moving so fast became crazy As crazy uri couple.LOL. And also are u guys notice that he said he miss her so much while driving. I'm so fluterring.

Guest angel077

Finally watched eng sub, really happy with our couple its for real feelings. Aigoo its hard to wait for the next ep. Saturday be good please come fast

Baek Jiyoung knows Jonghyun. guess they're friends2PM Wooyoung mentioned in one interview near the end of last year that he hangs out with Jonghyun and Yonghwa as well Baek Jiyoung after a concert overseas. Jonghyun played the guitar for them
here the interview

2PM Wooyoung mention CNBLUE JongHyun and Yonghwa in Ceci September 2014
Q: There are lots of people give you solutions around you Wooyoung: There was an event in LA not long ago. At that night, Baek Jiyoung noona, Kim Taewoo hyung, CNBLUE‘s Jonghyun and Yonghwa, and also Taecyeon hyung & Chansung. We were gathering in a room. Jonghyun played the guitar and we were singing in freestyle. We sang and sang and it was already morning without our knowledge. This time, the conversation between Jiyoung noona and Taewoo hyung became more serious. In 5-6 years of debuted is when artists has lots of worries. Everyone will have the same worries as you. Don’t feel uneasy, do whatever you want! They just like an insight who know my worries. It’s really magical (?). So I really like to discuss things with seniors~ when I face a problem, the one who solved it for me is Jinyoung Hyung.

if hubby JH watch her drama, he wouldn't worry at all.. there's not even one scene (may it be kissing or bed scene or even holding hand) with that chaebol namja... the story only implied that she had a one night stand... and besides, SY would choose hubby JH in a blink of an eye...then again for jealousy purposes, it's good that he felt that way..otherwise we don't get that smelling-kissing-hand-thingy :-*

oh btw... he dropped his phone while thinking of her in the bathroom....yaaaaa JH-ya if someone pervy like me reading it...what were you doing????

X_X @-)

Hello @supermitchieee_stv ! it's nice to see that more and more kababayan(countrymen) were joining us here.. it's fun to be lurking here but it's more fun joining us spazzing here.. :) :-bd

OMO... Even baek ji young.. Put a comment... That is so Nice to see some one fall in Love... It means among entertainment people Known that this two already dating... I think so... They started dating...i also Wonder what jungsin comment? So among CN Blue , they Known that they started dating... OMO.... So excited... Never happen like this Since i watch WGM... This is so daebak....

Guest ayvah

hannah711 said:

So Baek Ji Young is one of us?? Yeah let's celebrate one more person is on the ship lol

Woaahhh it amazes me that baek ji young made a comment and voiced out exactly what we were thinking. I am also following her in ig. And she's one of those korean celebrities that I really like. I just feel happy that she seems close to jh.

Anyeong @shipperlove ! We've missed you too.. i missed seeing your cupcake profile picture (that's cupcakes, right? :) )

About the ratings, let's just hope that our international love for wgm reach them to keep them strong and that could be enough reason for them to continue us giving a great show. :)

I truly feel sorry for our awesome subbers/translators ...I bet they had to stop the video many times to gather their thoughts...either to scream, or to cringe or to laugh or to rewind and do these things all over again... I know everybody favorite scene would be the inside the car-jealousy... mine would be the walk along the bamboo grove.... they discussed their future-they were very intimate-they were just being themselves without having to worry what others think about them...plus hanging their wishes at the baby side =)) ...too much pabo!

I'm so happy eventho i have to backread almost 10 page maybe but thats okay . Its full with Lols , Awesomeness and insightful . Indeed from the sweet brownies :) Its so dangerous to leave this thread even just one day coz when you come back , There will hundred posts you need to read . Happen to me right now . Done already ~~! And thankyou for the subbing team . Seems like there's a lot of new members  ? Glad you guys choose this path :D Lets move together ~~! 

bonus : I still cant get over this derpyness of Jonghyun =)) Did you did Chicken dance there ? :))
11178333_10205626620560316_3780950985407

Guest hannah711

@kazu-id yup yup im wondering if she is really one of us...wat nickname would she uses lol

Anyhow the moment I like the best is when SY talked abt Her one night stand with the rich guy. The sec she said the word 'hotel' JH immediately closed his mouth !!!! Omo and i havnt seen him closing his mouth it's really rare and this time he did that with a slightly frown forehead....don't fake that grin JH we all know you are jealous don't need to try to smile awkwardly like that it's hurting lol

Although Seungyeon expect him to kiss her hand and not just smell it, I actually love it more that he was smelling it.. that reminds me of hubby who said he likes my smell because it gives him calming effect.. when he's stressed or tired from work, he'll smell me.. I hope it's the same for Jonghyun too.. isnt't it good to have a person who can recharge your energy simply by seeing or smelling her.. I'm haven't been too long in marriage too, about 7 years.. but I think if you meet that kind of person, it's a sign that you can live with her for a very very long time..

Thanks @girlsdayfansub. You guys make my Sunday that much better!
Here are some of my random thoughts as I was watching this episode:

"people change" is becoming JH's catch phrase!
I like watching this JH. When he is with SY he shows a lot more expressions. 
SY wrote on the wooden board "please never look at other women." It shows that SY may be a bit insecure?
It seems like SY is observing JH closely. She knows when JH is concentrating he opens his mouth and when he is truly happy, he laughs like a pabo.
I love how JH ignore the "rules" when he is with SY and just continues to enjoy his time with her. To me I felt like he is very manly when he turned off the beeper and when he blatantly ignored the mission card.
There was a huge gap between their last meeting in Japan, but it did not felt like they have not seen each other for that long. I wonder if they had privately kept in touch, may be not see but at least talked on the phone?SY looked absolutely stunning at the airport. Perhaps its the glow of a girl in love?Did you see JH's face after reading the mission card? Haha  knew he was going to get in trouble for not remembering the date they met. They seem so comfortable with each other. How they act and behave, it almost feel like they have been together for more then a few months.Poor JH seemed to be still upset about the "hotel" subject in the BRI. He must have been quite upset over it. JH would have so kissed SY's hand if there were no cameras around!I look forward to next week's episode. I want to see how they play "house."On the side note, I am quite worried about the lack of viewers in Korea. For us international viewers, it is not a huge thing. But MBC may cancel WGM if the situation does not improve. I really want to continue watching this couple and see how they develop. I am already upset with MBC stopping Jjongah's time together.

Guest mnjhs775

Thanks @shipperlove :) yeah I wouldn't worry too much! Mbc most likely knows the low ratings are because they CHOSE to keep yewon on the show :/ but I really hope they take some action soon because we all know what happens to programs with low ratings and I will probably cry if we won't get to see our couple on TV like this anymore :(

mjang said:

if hubby JH watch her drama, he wouldn't worry at all.. there's not even one scene (may it be kissing or bed scene or even holding hand) with that chaebol namja... the story only implied that she had a one night stand... and besides, SY would choose hubby JH in a blink of an eye...then again for jealousy purposes, it's good that he felt that way..otherwise we don't get that smelling-kissing-hand-thingy :-*

oh btw... he dropped his phone while thinking of her in the bathroom....yaaaaa JH-ya if someone pervy like me reading it...what were you doing????

X_X @-)

Archived