[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest ayvah

The lighting effect from jh back is sooi funny hahaha!

I am so proud of them for doing well on the 3-legged challenge!

@purpleskyland_stv thank you the live translation :)

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tonymaas13

So love this episode. Love how SY reacted when JH told her "your mine." hahaha. 
Side note again, what the song in the scene in the rickshaw? 

what smelling of the hand?? the camera was placed in front...they couldn't fake that 'chup' sound... he's kissing her hand! that's what I want to believe...

another thing, did you guys notice how happy JH was when he got out from the arrival door (at the airport) he wasn't all surprised because he knew he'll be meeting his wife... that wide smile LOL!!

ooo shucks!!! someone is imitating her IG id... dang! got me all confused, even using the same profile picture

Guest shipperlove

OMYGAD i just finished to watch the episode...
in youtube video cut it better quality but missed preview :(
i...i ...i ...i hav...have not words......i loved their last day in japan,the walk three-legs was funny,he liked so much hug sy :\"> he wouldn'd stop lol
the face that he made when she sais that she was agree that young priest was handsome lol
unfortunately I am not able to figure out when the Japanese student called sy pretty,and i wonder how did jh to hear that guy? and what jh did for seem jealous? usually when hubby/wife get jealous wgm put flames in the caption right? i haven't seen it :/

awwwwww

the meeting at the airport, it was so sweet, they were both excited and embarrassed......she is beautiful like a doll...
she made me laugh when she got angry because he didn't remember something and was for leave and he stopped her ahahahha this couple....
inside the car.....SEXSUAL TENSION 200%
their glaze so intense.....omg omg omg...i need oxygen....
when he got jealous....i think that this is the most genuine jealous scene that i have seen on wgm.....
no glaring, no scenic....but the exact opposite, he was trying to hold back and not say or do anything that would show jealousy, but did not succeed, grinding his teeth and then tightened his lips as if to say something.....
i wonder....he got jealous just because heard that she has a mess with a man.....
and if knows about the lawyer what he will do?
yeah....as how he said "its just work..."
seemed to me like a
sentence to convince himself

:-?
anyway i want to wait subs :)
I smile for 30 continuous minutes, I think I will have a paralysis face.....

cin ca... so sweet... even just kiss on her hand .. but from my point of view the feeling is like he kiss her on lips.. the feeling just like that... he willing to kiss her so badly... why he don't hug her when he saw her at the airport... i want it so badly... this couple makes me crazy... so sweet... if they are really acting.. they must get a MBC AWARD. why we must wait for another Saturday.. 

Guest Hickk

Lol I read somewhere before this that JH never does anniversary events, and of course, he gets into trouble with SY for it. I loved her angry face. JH really needs to learn from his Yonghwa hyung. And oh dear doesn't it look like SY can't cook at all? I'm not fooled by JH's ''cooking skills''; seems like all he makes is fried rice on IG.... //oh and that cute little squeak SY made as JH hugged her hard during the three legged walk.... ASDFRSREDR!!!

Guest avrilcassiopeia

I really love this screencap CDbxxq_UIAAlBn4.jpg

I Love the way they look each other eyes♥♥♥  love is in the air

Guest choccy

Guys I hope I'm not the only one who keeps repeating the scene of jealous Jonghyun... I feel he's so adorable there!! He keeps smiling but we can see that he got very jealous and when he smell her handd... BAMMM.. I was expecting the scene since we all knew it from the preview etc but I can't help myself to pause the video when he did that.. out of embarassment watching themmmm.. Gahhhh i feel you Eric Nam!!! I wonder how SY keeps her composure when he did that?? My heart can't take it anymore they're just too sweet to handle  :((

Guest shipperlove

ah i forgot to say....
1° love SY's hairband.....sy....where did you buy it? i love hair accessories
2°ERIC NAM you are a myth....
=))
he seemed like a fangirl lol.....

I can't wait what the Caption Minions have to say tomorrow... It seems like there were very very few editing done on BECouple part... we have almost full Japan date...and even the scenes in the car, like they weren't taken out... maybe PD-nim saw something special in their emotions... and how many times did they use a very soft tone (almost whisper) when no cameraman around them...

do you think we gonna have another IG saga tonight? maybe after concert?

Guest ayvah

I just can't get over the car scene. Especially eric's reaction! Hahaha and the honeybees hahaha!

What I am gonna do with myself???

the boys in this season of WGM always aim for their buin's lips. hahahaha. henwon couple succeed on the second of their episode. i'm waiting for uri couple too hahahaha. but i hope theirs will be sweet kekeke, aaaaa how am i supposed to waot until next week?  :-S :-S

Guest kshani

Now that the raw is out, so JH really kept the picture of his wife in his cellphone case. So sweet. And their gazes, oh my. The sexual tension. And the way he kiss her hand, i find it so sweet and full of respect. Fighting BE couple!! :)

Guest vreiya

babyred358_9ce9 said: what is seung yeon means at her IG,, that she said see you at 5.00.   can some one explain me.. what are they write in instagram..? i don't get it what JH comment abaout SY last photo.

Archived