[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest purpleskyland_stv

twinkystar said: purpleskyland_stv said:

I can't believe I got arrived at home just now!!(T_T)

I hate my family.... I told them I wanted to be at home at 5!!!

So our couple's part was already over?

P.S. Thanks so much for the streaming link!! It works great^^!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gingerschnaps

Omo jongyeon and sy looks so cute haha! Its obvious they missed each other haha! Sy and her flirtatious looks when said "waee?" and jh with his charismatic smile. And at last the bgm "you are my destiny is daebak!"

Edit:

Anyone heard him say "bogoshipda" or i missed u(or maybe just my imagination since i cant understand a thing lolz!? When he smelled her hands and looked in her eyes? Overload sweetness kyaah! I wanna watch the raw i didn't catch the part 1 :((

OMGGGG my reaction this week is exactly like ERIC NAM's  :)))) omg in the car, there's so much sexual tension  :\"> :\"> :\"> :\"> even though i dont understand a word. but this week ep is LOVE overload <3 They are exactly like 2 people in love <3  

whenever they are alone they are so sweet!
I have no idea what they were saying. But it was interesting to see how SY and JH was jealous.While they were in the car, it really felt like they are a couple. It almost seems too intimate for me to watch!

jly31 said: whenever they are alone, they are so sweet!
I have no idea what they were saying. But it was interesting to see how SY and JH was jealous.While they were in the car, it really felt like they are a couple. It almost seems too intimate for me to watch!

Guest purpleskyland_stv

She was so happy when she found JH at Japanese airport,

so she visited the airport with flower for the first time in her life.

JH said he protects the girl he loves in the drama. it made her jealous...

JH forgot the date when they first met...

They broke the hand phone at the same time...

JH got jealous after he heard the story about her drama...one night stand with chaebol son?

But he said, it's just job...

And he sniffed her hand. SY thought he would kiss her hand...anticipated... but it's ok^^, she said.

SY now knew aegyo... she herself was surprised^^;

Archived