[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whoaaa!! now we have more residence translators here... good to have everybody here and warm welcome to fans who just created soompi account or who just can't keep still or silent lurkers...you finally join us just because our BECouple is just awesome... Love to have everybody joining this thread >:D<

@Hyunyeon you better stop coughing and spill the details .... :-t :)) ..you know you're dealing we so many impatient ahjummas here

Guest shipperlove

mnjhs775 said: Sure! I'm actually a korean living in Australia, but I can definitely read the comments on their articles in Korea and let you all know how they react and stuff like that @Hyunyeon

Guest mnjhs775

hahahaa nice to meet you too @shipperlove ! you're all so lovely, and feel free to send me anything you want translated!

Guest vyongie

@meminthehouse omomo thak you so much!!!

@mnjhs775  I am a Malaysian living in Australia! if you are in Melbourne, can you please give me Korean lesson so I don't have to wait for the sub to hear what sweets word this 2 love birds are singing hahaha never have been this motivated to learn something !

:-B ^:)^ ^:)^

Guest Hickk

Hyunyeon said: I have known that they met someone's in law already (maybe from SY side) *caught* ;) from the latest filming *oops* in lotte department *caught* i dont know much about detail ^^ *run* >:) ps. Not confirmed 100%

Sorry if this is OT..

I'm from Indonesia and English is not my first language, so pardon me for my bad English. If any of you want to learn Indonesian language..just tell me. I'll be more than happy to help :D :D

Guest shipperlove

i say it here....if saturday don't let us see the car's scene (jealousy jh) i break my pc X(
anyway JH is so busy this month for the spring concert in japan,and OM filming....
i think they'll meet again for filming wgm the firsts days of may...

:-B :-?

Worldwide Brownies ~~~!!! Happy me is happy 181.gif  . 
Back to the topic . 
Seungyeon : From now on , Ice cream is prohibited . 
tumblr_nn4ts3HPtl1r54tyro1_250.giftumblr_nn4ts3HPtl1r54tyro7_r1_250.giftumblr_nn4ts3HPtl1r54tyro8_250.gif

But why i got a feeling that Jonghyun will fill up their refrigerator with Ice cream soon once they got a house :D

Guest mnjhs775

just thought id share the song with you guys (sorry if it already has been!) that jonghyun sang for seungyeon on their first meeting :) its a really lovely song by this singer called lee sun hee, and its called 'meet him among them'. but i honestly think jonghyun's version sounds so much more romantic! 

Guest shipperlove

@mnjhs775
this song is so romantic :x when he played this song for her,her eyes were so shiny....
he is a romantic soul,and
we can see it through the songs he chooses for her, but also writes awww

@aireen95
why I have the feeling that JH wanted her to wipe ice cream from his lips NOT with her fingers but with another thing? lol

;))

Guest mnjhs775

@shipperlove yesss!!!! and he sang it so passionately :') i kept rewinding it to when he was singing it about 10 times i think :D

Archived