[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest dxjacks

@luvtokki yes, her eyes even melt jonghyun's heart indeed! ;)
 am i wrong if I'm swooning over a girl? ah it doesn't count if the girl is gong seungyeon-ssi :))

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shipperlove

i like much the scene when they were in secret garden,time confession....he has tried to make her open her heart, he knows she is not best expressed her feelings,so he wanted to smooth the road making the question of what she has just thought when she saw him the first time, when she responded that she might like to be paired with him, he asked "why?"
1908298_668701083258455_1195511027316966
 it was clear why, but he wanted to hear it from her, her expression was so pretty, it is clear that she has never had a boyfriend or at least the same relation that is building step by step along with JH, she has struggled in reply , took a break, and in the meantime he took the photo because he wanted to capture that expression so sweet and genuine...
i have already said that i love this couple? don't remember
:-?

Guest foxxlucian_stv

This might be off-topic but, seriously. Do you feel comforted when somebody will hold your hand with his/her both hands?Like this is someone who you can depend and count to. It's a bonus if he/she is goodlooking. :\">

In SY's HITTG drama, she plays the older sister of a poor high school girl who gets pregnant from an innocent 'one night stand' with a boy from a rich lawyer family.   Her younger sister's in-laws do everything in their power to break up the young couple and make this dishonor to their family's name and make it disappear, but the young couple's tenacity and desire to stay together because they love each other defeats all their rich in- laws plots to destroy their relationship. 

SY's character, Noo Ri, is from the same poor family background also and is trying to become a TV announcer.   She is jealous of what her younger sister has achieved because of her 'mistake' and wants the same for herself.   She goes out on a date with a known 'player' and guy who enjoys 'one night stands' with a lot of women to try to improve her station in life and  her career.   It is not really said if she slept with him but just that they met and went to a club.   But the rumors start to fly and she is perceived as being 'easy' an willing to sleep her way to the top.

In later episodes, she realizes her mistake and manages to clear her name and reputation with help from her younger sister.   Then she meets a nice young man, a lawyer in her sister's in-laws' law firm.   This is the love line we should be worried/concerned about!

The drama she is in is really good and portrays very adult situations in a caring and straightforward way, with a mixture of dark satire.  I really like it!  

Guest choccy

foxxlucian_stv said: I've been out for a week and mygoodness. I never thought that this thread will grow so fast. To this week's WGM. I was gone speechless. they hold hands like they are already months old. Jong's very direct to Seung and also, she was to him.

COME QUICKLY, SATURDAAAYYYYY!!! I CAN'T WAIT.

They make me look like a fool. Watching yet i'm sreaming, hitting the table, smiling, laughing. OMG. THIS IS DREADFUL. [-O<

@luvttoki nothing major happened tonight as far as skinship with that lawyer... @shipperlove and I were hoping that SY would kiss JH first before any major kiss/lovey dovey scene of her in HITTG... lol!! of course nampyeon first, then work ;))

@choccy I was hoping for the same thing...time to move in to a new home...then we will see major love line there

Guest dannynguyen619_at_gmail.com_stv

I'm human and I have my limits. I'm trying my best to hold back - Jonghuyn

My reaction is just like Seungyeon

what is he trying to say?!!!

:\">

Guest shipperlove

the fact that today is still monday is unnerving
X(   :!!
if I re-watch again on the last episode, when my husband comes home from work will find me talking in Korean.....of course i am learning by heart all BECouple segment......aish...aigoooo......omonaaaaaa

Guest foxxlucian_stv

He is kinda a daddy material. Mygoodness. LUCKY CHILDREN! :x
CDCcVWrUgAUK7PT.jpg

CDCcWCxVEAMPnns.jpg

CDCcivZUkAA7jEo.jpg

PETITION FOR AN EPISODE WERE THEY WILL BABYSIT A BABY. pllleeaaaseee MBC :(([photo cr: twitter.com/JongYeon_Couple]

shipperlove said:
you are a man....please enlighten us about the meaning of those words ....lol
perhaps is warning that sooner or later he will kisse her omoooooooooooo
at thought i faint....again....

I hope Jonghuyn remembers to wear the couple item. His observant wife will be watching him.......so scary :))

Guest foxxlucian_stv

mjang

said:

choccy

said:

"As soon as I saw you, I told myself 'Ah, she's the one!' To say it with more detail... When we were talking, I looked at your eyes and I thought they are really pretty. So I thought, 'Ah I don't need to see anything else.'"

Really... I'm speechless.. This confession is just the best sentence I ever heard of, even after watching so many romantic dramas and movies. It's not cheesy. It's just simple, pure and honest. After seeing this, I was thinking "He REALLY gives all his heart to SY." I really so hope they will end up together in the future. If not, JH will be really2 heartbroken. 

And the MC comment is the best... the male comedian said "I think he (JH) ate 3 flies today." (Because he can't close his mouth-always laughing and smiling-too much happiness =)))

But one thing is missing though.. the Caption!!! Hahahaa will wait for another sub to come out with the caption subs. (I'm looking forward to your work, Caption minions!

:D

)

Guest bimbowsss

^ wishing an episode where they babysit gahd T~T it's been soooo looong since wgm did this(in season 1) i really hope they'll have a mission like this in the future T,T

and it seems like the houses are not that grand anymore unlike the past seasons, praying that the 3 couples have smth like a chuseok special like in the adam,khuntoria and yongseo, haunted house chusaeyo lmao <3

Archived