[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest shipperlove

I am so looking forward to seeing the next episode, they had not seen for a long time, I'm curious to know how they will approach after being seen in a long time...what is that mission card,and why inside the car there is also the welcome sign JH made for her when she went in japan....if they will get a new house......they should before to have a wedding ceremony right? ownnnn the preview seems so short compared to others.....i am greedy to know more about
:-SS

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest parvasrlee04

choccy said: mjang said: @reccarochu they have a lot of selfies together... you guys noticed now the heads are very very close when they selfie, not to mention the ones he took from his own camera phone... kyaaaa!!

Guest shipperlove

parvasrlee04 said: choccy said: mjang said: @reccarochu they have a lot of selfies together... you guys noticed now the heads are very very close when they selfie, not to mention the ones he took from his own camera phone... kyaaaa!!

@shipperlove didn't their WGM preview (final day in Kyoto) showed she was about to give him a kiss? that was taped last month...ok if that scene happened, meaning by default they kiss first before their drama :D just wishful thinking..

=)) oh no! we have turned out to be very pervy here

Guest shipperlove

@mjang
I'm thinking that maybe this saturday we'll not see the scene when sy waits for him in airport/jealous scene in the car.......i think that we have to watch still their last day in japan,walk with three legs,and the scene when they are on the buggy and he keeps to say to her "pretty pretty pretty...." many times wgm preview shows us scenes that at the end we don't see in that ep but in the next one :(
i wanted to see the jealous scene so bad.....

Guest avrilcassiopeia

capture_02_zpshbetejfm.pngJH said to Sy "uri jagi" which means my baby
I realized it after watched ep 6 for nnnnnnth times  =;

@dxjacks - I'm so glad you caught that gif here - the one where SY is asking JH if he will wear the keychain - her eyes could melt steel in that scene.   One of my fav close-ups of SY in this episode.   @dannynguyen - get in line, I fell for her first!  (ah, but I'm married - slaps face) 

@parvasrlee04 - I think she kept touching his arm like that because he hadn't grabbed her hand yet!   I noticed she kept touching his arm and I kept saying to myself, "JH - grab her hand, she's waiting for it!"   And he didn't until they read the food buffet sign.  And then she said, "I was waiting for it"! 

Ah, these 2.  So honest and sincere with their feelings.  They hold nothing back, just express what they feel!  

Guest shipperlove

that boredom, what can I do to pass the time? ok I decided, re-watch for the tenth time the last episode
\m/

Guest foxxlucian_stv

I've been out for a week and mygoodness. I never thought that this thread will grow so fast. To this week's WGM. I was gone speechless. they hold hands like they are already months old. Jong's very direct to Seung and also, she was to him.

CC6NVMHVEAA95p1.jpg

COME QUICKLY, SATURDAAAYYYYY!!! I CAN'T WAIT.

They make me look like a fool. Watching yet i'm sreaming, hitting the table, smiling, laughing. OMG. THIS IS DREADFUL. [-O<

Guest stranger1000

I just had time to watch it with subs :x now we have to take note of wether he does take the keychain around, hopefully we can even have a glance at his keys from somewhere =)) :)) :))

Archived