Crayon POP

Hey so I've heard four or so Crayon Pop songs and they're not bad to listen to, they're catchy, bumpy, and fun. I would say their lyrical content is underdeveloped and they dress/dance weird. Furthermore, they also seem to be halfway in between normal Kpop and PSY-style music.

Anyway something I really want to know is why they have such high dislike ratios on youtube? It's usually 5:1::like:dislike and that's really high. Girl's Generation has usually 9:1 which is like the minimum for a video considered to be "good". Why are people hating on them, songs are not that great, but they're still catchy and the girls are equally cute as the others. Are they really that bad??

• 6 months later...

Idk why but they seem to richard simmons off intl fans, they just f*cking hate them...still, CP is one of my favorite groups and I really like "Saturday Night" 

081212_inkigayo_crayon_pop.jpg

Idk why but they seem to richard simmons off intl fans, they just f*cking hate them...still, CP is one of my favorite groups and I really like "Saturday Night" 

081212_inkigayo_crayon_pop.jpg

:huh: I don't know why I'm not allowed to write what I wrote???? (Guessing Soompi edited it).

*Anger... CP make kpop fans get really mad and I don't know why. :(

• 3 weeks later...

Archived