[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 2

lindas55

Remember this photoshoot? Sorry for posting this pic of Mina again. It boggled  my mind why there was a Mask lying under the car? If I'm not mistaken this pic was out in time with Hongki's the "MASK" highlights. 

To put a lighter mode, I think the people who created this shoot used the  Mask as an accessory to add uniqueness and intrigue or to cheer Hongki, bwahaha!!

note: sorry for the mistakes in posting.. the Picture for this is posted behind___ next post please...

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember this photoshoot? Sorry for posting this pic of Mina again. It boggled  my mind why there was a Mask lying under the car? If I'm not mistaken this pic was out in time with Hongki's the "MASK" highlights. 

To put a lighter mode, I think the people who created this shoot used the  Mask as an accessory to add uniqueness and intrigue or to cheer Hongki, bwahaha!!

note: sorry for the mistakes in posting.. the Picture for this is posted behind___ next post please...

​Omg I read that wrong, now I get it!

​The prop crew must be a HongMina fan. :wub: :wub:  kind of reminds me of BOC where there were a lot of GWGM moments including the iconic poster of the leading actress wearing " Mina's dress". ;)

Here's the poster:

Bride-of-the-Century_9752_poster.jpg

and here is Mina wearing the dress on the red carpet  at a Korean Festival about 6-8 months earlier.

lpy7mZ7.jpg

Just want to let everyone know that at long last out Anniversary Photo book project is complete and I have send a Photo book to both Hongki and Mina.  I will take a while for the photo books to reach them but after a lot of problems with the up loading and printing of the books they are on their way with notes for each of them from us.  Thanks to everyone who helped with messages, pictures, fan art and doing the e magazine which we used as the heart of the photo book gifts. 

Here is the cover

D4R0P0N.jpg

and the first page.  It looks great and will let them know that we still think about them and send our best wishes

kGzJJcD.jpg

Just want to let everyone know that at long last out Anniversary Photo book project is complete and I have send a Photo book to both Hongki and Mina.  I will take a while for the photo books to reach them but after a lot of problems with the up loading and printing of the books they are on their way with notes for each of them from us.  Thanks to everyone who helped with messages, pictures, fan art and doing the e magazine which we used as the heart of the photo book gifts. 

Here is the cover

and the first page.  It looks great and will let them know that we still think about them and send our best wishes

​Thank you @lindas55 for all your hardwork in putting this photobook together. There were many difficulties but your perseverance and determination got the job done. Thank you. 

Archived