[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 2

lindas55

As what i've said both updated IG & Blog at the same time. And guess what both as well posted photo images in the same format. Something & someone very special on the floor caption. Though i can't see it clearly but it's Hongki's black shoes taking pic. It seems that he took pic of nOOna too:w00t:. Well, the color for today is black:w00t:.Both are smart enough:P

Hongchan: noona noona:sweatingbullets:

noona: wae wae wae:tears:

Hongchan: can we post the same photo caption....hmmmm...on the floor?

noona: what? wae?  on the floor?:w00t:

Hongchan: please noona, do you have any photo taken on the floor?

noona: yes, just recently during our rehearsal, wearing black outfit.

Hongchan: perfect noona, i will match the black color background to your outfit for my IG update with a luminous shoe. Anyway, i'll update first & please update your blog too.

noona: araso araso:Dyou're unbelievable hong-chan!!!!!

Hongchan: don't worry noona no one will notice except a crazy ajumma:w00t:

me: yahhhhhhh:crazy::phew::rolleyes:

jr6lbmv.jpg

:w00t: mianhe...this ajumma strikes again :D:D

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SEAGULLS ... ?

From the previous Mina's Note, she mentioned the song "TSUNAMI". In the lyrics of the song it says "Looking at the sky, tears fill my eyes, SEAGULLS floating with the waves,I think this must be the cold and warmth in the world, OH SWEET MEMORY the wandering thoughts, rush up in my heart."

In Mina's Note recently, she's wearing a black attire with SEAGULLS print on the chest.

Since we know that  Mina is so deep in her writing skills, I was curious what the SEAGULLS mean... so I searched!

Seagulls symbolizes Freedom, Adaptation, Communication, Resourcefulness.

They go where they find the best food...it reminds us to move where the best resources might be. Many of us deny ourselves opportunities bec. we feel safe in  our comfort zone. Not so with the opportunistic seagull.These birds maybe a sign to fly out of our realm of comfort,maybe take a risk, & do so with the goal to finding better conditions for our well-being.

"gull" is derived from"gullible"...Symbolically,this begs the question: "Do we swallow everything we hear or see?" in essence, it encourages using our wits to determine the truth.This seagull behavior reminds us to discern, rather than blindly follow without further investigation.

Seagulls are quite chatty. Symbolic meaning- to find our voices, and be fearless about speaking our minds.

Seagulls are associated with freedom... to fly even higher, & perform more elaborate flight maneuvers in an effort to be free from the mundane. It might be a sign to break out of the same, boring routing. It might be the time to fly high, show the world our potentials, and dare to be free from what the world expects us to be.

"DON'T JUST FLY, SOAR HIGH____ MINA FUJII...!!

http://i.imgur.com/mncaHLx.png

Sorry, I can't  print well but I've noticed that in this Blog pic on the left side - the carpet has a small pink heart spot. 

I also noticed that she looks fresh-faced and her cheeks are glowing and rounded, that's nice!!

Thank you for the lovely picture of our beautiful Mina.  I love to see her happy and healthy.  Glad she is busy and that from how happy she looks work on her play must be going well.  In the 2 years I have watched Mina she seems to have grown strong and confident  I am glad that she is getting work and all is well in her world.  

credit : tweet from beamadonna♥ ‏@beamer55555  4h

Hongki *^^* (CR: 2481ft_jam)

View translation

Embedded image permalink

• It also nice to see my Hongki so happy love this picture of him.  Hope he is taking care of himself because when his schedule of concerts is full he tends to forget to do that and he worries about his fans and giving a good show so forgets to take care of heself.

FTISLAND Congratulatory Message for Sport Seoul 30th Anniversary caps

I don't know what he's talking about...as expected the dorks laugh like idiots:w00t: 

* oppppssss, by the way Hongki's attire is black & white lines which is so familiar to my eyes:D*

X9uqEG9.png

XEdS81O.png

& hyunnie's reaction....

UigIPeN.png

Here's the video anyway, Congratulatory messages from selected KPOP-IDOLs AT 1:03

Ok, started the video last night and I'm still working on it, Just wanted to let you know it might take awhile because its a 5 mins song, its a lot to fill with with small clips

rhanks Lynn715 I look forward to seeing it

This is my first time to suggest Hongki a tattoos:rolleyes::w00t:.

Well, since he posted this way back months ago:

gGiUgVm.jpg

this tattoo is much more perfect:D a SUN, MOON & STARS:wub:

FtH5n87.jpg

&

there's no need for me to explain further about how special this thing to him:D a ribbon

*hongki-yah feel free to apply color..perhaps raspberry pink:w00t:*

xpxBXye.jpg

Hongki-yahi can't believe myself suggesting this kind of stuff to you. I hate tattoos honestly but with you it's fine. I'm sure there still a lot of room in you:w00t:, right?:D.or am i too loud?:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Yorubon my dearest ajumma, i'm only joking, you know me more than myself :Dbut i will be happy if he'll end up decide with this design. LOL lol.....:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

darn......after my rest days, i think my brain isn't working properly:P:P:P

Saw this poem the other day, and it reminded me of Hongki's belief in always being honest, I agree with him! Like he said "It doesn't solve any problems", I will even add that that.. Lying probably only makes more...

One of the reason I ♥ him!!

1499560_10152774412282261_75629166907809

Mina Blog Trans:

Peer Gynt

Tokyo has had many rainy days. Days when humidity has made our bodies feel heavier than usual have been continuing, but meantime I am doing my best rehearsing on stage with all my might. Lately the rehearsal time has gotten longer and having a bath after getting home is very relaxing while feeling comfortably tired. I am not a person who enjoys a long bath but I always have a bath no matter how hot the day has been. When I sit and sink into the hot water I feel like I get reset, getting rid of the day’s fatigue, so I like bathing.
I often recite my lines, muttering to myself while having a bath.

By the way, it is two weeks left till the play “Peer Gynt” is performed for real. The musical accompaniments have come into the rehearsal and we started using the actual props that will be used in the real performance. The shape of the real performance has gradually begun to appear. The clearer the play becomes to me, the more I want people to come and watch the play. KAAT still has some seats available, so please make sure you come and watch the play. ☆

The photo was taken by one of my co-casts at the rehearsal place. I have gotten closer to the co-casts during the rehearsal and we have become one. We are working hard on the performance with a high level of communication.

http://minafujii.exblog.jp/21381359/

cr: MinaFujii

@lindas55 and all my other daramji-del sisters and brothers, here is the video as promised. I wish I could have done more, but the programs memory was getting bogged with the length of song. I hope I did justice to the song, and that you all enjoy it!!

((♥♥ HUGGLES ♥♥))

Thank You!  @Lynn715  It's very nice!! We're just taking the trip down memory lane... I want to give a SHOUT OUT from the mountain top ____" Oww, That ain't enough...we gonna need MORE n MORE, please!!"

Thank you so much!!! I'm so glad you like it!!!

Someone is celebrating their honeymoon:rolleyes:& this is one of his hobby:D

Hongki's honeymoon update :w00t: i mean Hongki IGvid update caps:D

*bff couple*

RmrYfHm.png

*daramji couple*

UwwY5c8.png

*the company & the daramji*

osySAvm.png

MzBZuJk.png

*the main couple character*

LY0pOBy.png

*the supporting company character:D*

Jc3STBs.png

i'm lazy today so to be continued......:)

Archived