[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 2

lindas55

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this ajumma have insomnia too:w00t:

latest trend from my babies:D:D:D

9pGEJEW.jpg

S6z1hor.jpg

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Hongki IG update

trans: the third rice of bowl

(my puppy minari.....oooppss!! whose that on your side, some pink one,:w00t:)

11325676_396475097212059_382856497_n.jpg

Oh!!!ye~~~~~~ sports_lab_by_atmos

(addition to his collection & team shoes)

11378175_665684626896722_1854352182_n.jp

New friends

(yayy!!!PINK, GREEN, YELLOW, PURPLE & watermelon ball:w00t:)

11419151_111547989182964_2129561482_n.jp

Made a new Mvid today, and I really miss them, got a little teary eyed making this! Hope you guys enjoy it!

@Lynn715 your Mvid made me a little teary eyed too.  Thanks for the memories and for the Mvid.

Sometimes it's nice to just remember why I love them and the memories they gave me.  Their world is so difficult.  People judge and say harsh things.  People sometimes demand more then any real person can give.  We all love a fairy tale and sometimes we get mad when the real world intrudes on our storybook views, but love is more then a fairy tale  and real people have good days and bad.  Real love has ups and downs but it's warm memories like this that gets you through all the bad stuff.  It's a memory like this that is like a warm fire that heats a chilled soul and helps get the hearts though a difficult day.  Hongki and Mina wherever you are may all your memories together keep you warm and safe in a difficult and busy world.

be30e78d16beb9bdd471ebb8167653ac.jpg (236×295)

Wherever you are tonight remember you are still under the same starry sky

I have often said how disappointed I have been with FNC and their treatment of Hongki and FT Island.  But when they do something right I want to acknowledge that as well.  At long last we have gotten to see just how talent and creative Hongki and his brothers can be when they are allowed to do the music that is in their hearts.  So thank you FNC.   Colourful Clouds247  just tweeted the following.

Hongki:To do the things that we want, rather than to say it's all due to the company,it's all because of all of you

Embedded image permalink

•  

•  

7 minutes a

•  

Archived