[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 2

lindas55

This looks like his new song "puppy" ..  

Check out the chorus line at the end.  I can't figure out which one of the boys he is but he did a cute "move". ;) Could become a new dance . :lol:

cr ftprie ig

since I don't understand Korean, please let me know if I'm wrong about the song, puppy. thanks.

cr carina_1425

11377474_864193820285179_610409375_n.jpg

925286_922525821143782_1674913844_n.jpg

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cr s.ling_hongki ig

11373499_1443382402630624_1524043137_n.j

I don't know how that man does it. When does he have the time and energy to create these new clothing designs, write a new song, and do the fanmeetings/concerts.  Doesn't he sleep?.......  wait......... he has trouble sleeping;   Maybe that's the problem; he putting too much pressure on himself. Hong chan,  you need to step back sometime and just let it all go for awhile and take a break from it all.  Take better care of yourself.

Hongki IG update

Start

Hongki here's your puppy:w00t:-ies:P

:D:D:D

Hi @hannaj glad you are back girl we missed you so.  Hope you had a great vacation and welcome back

Omooo!!! Thanks a lot for the GRAND Welcome:w00t: @MsKahili. @lindas55 & the rest of you ajumma. Saranghae:wub:

Group hugs:P:D....

Here's Hongki's trans IG UPDATE:

OOBExkB.png

Hongki: Won’t you rock with me?! 3개월뒤 공개 

[TRANS]  Won’t you rock with me?! will be released in 3 months

#2 And Hongki diligently promotes his new items on Skullhong:

#skullhong #new #item 서윤이가 그려준 그림!! 고마워 ^^ 

[TRANS]  #skullhong #new #item Picture that Seoyoon drew!! Thank you ^^

tumblr_inline_nq3pz5opIi1qe5msi_540.jpg

cr; lakkimi

*Cookie is so special for skullhong*

2015 FTISLAND LIVE [We Will] in SEOUL 

Embedded image permalink

2015 FTISLAND LIVE [We Will] in SEOUL 

2015.08. 08. 6PM ~ 08. 09. 6PM
올림픽공원 올림픽 홀 Olympic Hall (of Olympic Park)

Ticket: yes24 
팬클럽 선예매 오픈 (Fanclub Ticket Open) 06. 29. 8PM
일반예매 오픈(General Ticket Open) 07. 02. 8PM

FTISLAND will be greeting its fans with a concert in Seoul for the first time in two years!

According to their agency FNC Entertainment, FTISLAND will have a two-day concert on August 8 and 9 at Olympic Hall, named “2015 FTISLAND LIVE [We Will] in Seoul.” The last time they had a concert in Seoul was in September of 2013.

FTISLAND is currently on their Asia tour, started on May 23, visiting countries like Taiwan, Japan, China, and more. In celebration of their eight-year debut anniversary, FTISLAND plans to give a meaningful performance for the fans who have waited for their concert.

The members have reportedly arranged the set list for the concert so that it features songs from their new album.

Watch the teaser for their concert below!

Those who are members of FTISLAND’s fan club will be able to get tickets from Yes24, starting on June 29 at 8 p.m. KST to June 30 at 12 p.m. KST. The general ticket opening will start on July 2 at 8 p.m. KST.

cr: soompi

@MsKahili. due to his insomia he realized & remembered his ajumma hmmm... like us:Pthat we wish/want......to change his hair color to PINK:Dafter green, purple,red, orange, brown, blue,silver, aluminum, LOL.... &etc & etc:D (corresponding hair colors on the table:phew:)

Some say that his hair is now PINK:w00t: & i can see some PINK too:w00t:

Hongki IG UPDATE

11380291_1615310852055137_1485733761_n.j

* i'm not sure about his hair color...but i think it's light PINK.....just like what we suggested before:w00t:...For sure he got our message cuz, we're connected heart to heart:D*

rzC7J1j.png

@MsKahili. due to his insomia he realized & remembered his ajumma hmmm... like us:Pthat we wish/want......to change his hair color to PINK:Dafter green, purple,red, orange, brown, blue,silver, aluminum, LOL.... &etc & etc:D (corresponding hair colors on the table:phew:)

Hongki IG UPDATE

* i'm not sure about his hair color...but i think it's light PINK.....just like what we suggested before:w00t:...For sure he got our message cuz, we're connected heart to heart:D*

@hannaj I guess this is what happens when you can't sleep and you've finished your song writing, your clothing design and your concert/fan meeting. It's call fan service. :D

Hongki IG UPDATE

* i'm not sure about his hair color...but i think it's light PINK.....just like what we suggested before:w00t:...For sure he got our message cuz, we're connected heart to heart

Hahahaha... @hannaj  i saw light pink too:w00t::w00t:. Btw, thanks for the update.  You are so funny :lol::wub:. Thats why we all miss you. And maybe Hongki and Mina too:rolleyes::rolleyes:

http://i.imgur.com/z9OvNGQ.jpg   last time when we sent to Mina.

Dear All,

Even though I announced that I am going to see Mina's play on the 11th of July and we would like to send something to Mina, I've  just started organizing to deliver a flower stand. Would anyone like to contribute to this gift delivery? Please pm me.

I can find a cheapest flower stand for 11000 yen, that is equivalent to about 120 US dollars. There are tons more different types and  the common price ( lower end) for the one level flower stand is about 170 dollars including tax.  How much do you think we can afford?. I think 120 dollar one is ok. The price includes a name board as well. What do you think? 

Humanite said that we can send a flower stand to the theater in Kanagawa. 

Link example: 

http://1187i.com/html/newpage.html?code=11   lowest price!

http://1187i.com/shopbrand/027/001/X/ more

Miki count me in on flowers for Mina.  Let get behind her latest project and let her know that the Daramji Dels care about her and wish her great success in her play.  Thanks for organizing this.

Now 10 people said "yes" to contribute to Mina's flower stand!!! Thank you so much for your generosity and support. Anymore????

http://i.imgur.com/z9OvNGQ.jpg   last time when we sent to Mina.

Dear All,

Even though I announced that I am going to see Mina's play on the 11th of July and we would like to send something to Mina, I've  just started organizing to deliver a flower stand. Would anyone like to contribute to this gift delivery? Please pm me.

I can find a cheapest flower stand for 11000 yen, that is equivalent to about 120 US dollars. There are tons more different types and  the common price ( lower end) for the one level flower stand is about 170 dollars including tax.  How much do you think we can afford?. I think 120 dollar one is ok. The price includes a name board as well. What do you think? 

Humanite said that we can send a flower stand to the theater in Kanagawa. 

Link example: 

http://1187i.com/html/newpage.html?code=11   lowest price!

http://1187i.com/shopbrand/027/001/X/ more

Miki count me in on flowers for Mina.  Let get behind her latest project and let her know that the Daramji Dels care about her and wish her great success in her play.  Thanks for organizing this.

Now 10 people said "yes" to contribute to Mina's flower stand!!! Thank you so much for your generosity and support. Anymore????

Me..me..let me know how

[VID/TRANS] [150618] SBS Kim Changryul’s Old School Radio, Jo Janghyuk: “FTISLAND’s Lee Hongki, sang my song amazingly”

cr: SBSradio100

[TRANS]

*They were in the middle of talking about 중독된 사랑 (Love Sick) when suddenly KCR burst out*

KCR: Ah, thats right! At the Masked King! That, Hongki, he sang 중독된 사랑 (Love Sick)!

JJH: Ah, yes, I saw it!

KCR: What do you think about it?

JJH: Wow.. That guy sings really well! *laughs* It seems like he did a study on me. Like from the way I lifted my feet for a little bit, until the pose of being hesitant, he did it really similarly, wow.. I was really surprised! It feels like I had a rediscovery on Hongki! He is just so..

KCR: He did so well..

JJH: Yes.. I was like, who is that, FTISLAND’s vocal? Ah.. I shouldnt drink too much anymore *laughs*

KCR: Well, Hongki is the main vocal..

JJH: Well, they have two vocalists right? I didnt know that Hongki sings that well.

cr: Lu/lakkimi

Archived