[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 2

lindas55

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember this guy Moon Hee-joon? Mina Noona's partner in MMIH? 

hqdefault.jpg

Well, he is also connected to Hongki. i'm sure he is close to him. He is Hongki's Sunbae-nim.:wub: And he even mentioned Moon He-joon sunbae in this episode.

KBROkW5.png

6oNfP2t.png

FiC8dLI.png

aCJgXJI.png

I hope you watch the Episode 2 Eng sub. It's interesting starts from Hongki's fortune & tarrot story, Hyunnies heart to heart confession about Hongki hyung hard work of FTISLAND, promoting here & there & etc...to the last scene talk about their hard life. *sob sobs sobss***

omoooo omooooo:(

f4Eraf1.png

and his reactionsssss:D

Hongki: OMG

Me: Hongki-yah!! you told me that you'll get married before going to army at 28. 

4E6LynB.png

Hongki: ajumma-OTOKAJE!!!!:S

Me: yahhh!!!! gwaenchana gwaenchana9_9....just stay single...anyway, is fun too:D

Hongki: ANDWEEE!!! i want a family, wife, kids travel around with FTISLAND family all over the world

Me: Araso araso. Hongki-yah, do you think that this guy really tell you the truth or perhaps CEO Han don't want you to get marry earlier & he sabotage this guy? ( i'm crazy:D)

Hongki: Bingo ajumma!!! sometimes your brain work properlyxD

Me: yahhhh!!!!:D

ypA3psn.png

ajumma fighting, lol:D i mean Hongchan FIGHTING!!!:wub:

It's official that Hongki is Heechul's NO.1 Best friend:wub:

photo cr: Colourful247

11218830_897601943619686_838160611314329

Now let me tell you an interesting story......:D

Hongki is/was Mina Noona's nampyeong (GWGM)....blah blah blah...stop!!! OK we will not go further for more details about them:D.We all know that Mina's best friend name is Asuka. 

Now, here's the interesting part, From Japanese Animation "Evangelion" one of it's characters named Asuka Langley. Heechul fondness over Asuka has gone to the roof..let's say..he's an obsessed human being to AsukaxD

Though it's only a name character "ASUKA" but it made me think about the connection, destiny & fate of those special people in this universe. Isn't it unique mushy mushy truth/fact/info?...whateverxD

HONGKIMINAASUKAHEECHUL

* now don't take it seriously..mianhe... but if you do.....have fun:D:D:D

Hongki IG Update:

Trans: Elizabeth Olsen. Have a crush on her after watching Avengers ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

*Hongki-yah i hope you're not implying that beauty to her beauty....:D:D:D...cuz my "dry ice' wink at me that they're almost look alike:P:P..LOL*(minus EL contact lenses:P)

S4ygONw.jpg

*i can't really express my emotionsss, my feelingssss without those emoticons from main thread:ph34r:.

Missing them so much. Anyway, patience patience patience...i can really wait:wub:*

:D

Let me laugh first, LOL LOL LOL ROFL ROFL:D

Does anyone remember what i posted before regarding Lee-Guk-Joo? That she might sign to FNC Entertainment

Here's Lee Guk-Joo on Match Made In Heaven with Mina Noona:P SuxOvpi.png

Finally she's now a new member of FNC family clap clap clap.xD

Hongki IG update:

Fnc new family ‪#‎SoGojuk‬ ‪#‎Noona ‪#‎jjang‬‪#‎Amealwithaclosefriend

11243870_454977831326394_465750322_n.jpg

Welcome to the family unnie & be Hongki's bff for eating:D

Now the connection continues...from Moon-Hee-joon sunbae & Lee Guk-Joo unnie/noona....Yeah!!

My heart trembles when i see you

Fall in love fall in love ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

Look at my "dry ice'',xD can you see my heart that loves you?

I will love i will love your tattoo ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬:D:D

And please love me too♪ ♫ ♩ ♬♪ ♫ ♩ ♬LOL:P

11193227_897701740276373_143063657185526

darn.....i'm crazy right now:D:D:D

I hope for your understanding.xD

Photo cr: on pic

Hoyeah!!!! Finally can say hi here ^^. Thank you so much @hannaj coz telling me about this temporary forum. Love all updates. Everyone especially nuna @hannaj U rock!! Love ur updates ^^:wub:

THUMBS UP SO AWESOME

DJ PRI:: Admin/Translator @ Loveft-I & CNBLUESKY // CHOCOPIE "쿨하게 미쳐!"

[FTNews] Star Focus: FTISLAND Lee Hongki Singer & Actor

“Great Actor, Great Singer Lee Hongki”

You can say FTISLAND started a new era of ‘Idol Band.’ But will you believe if I say FTISLAND’s main vocal’s Lee Hongki’s start was not with 2007 1st album but with 2002 KBS children’s drama ‘Magic Kid Matsuri?’

For his singing skills, Hongki already proved that he is a standout among idols through numerous programs. Most recently, he was praised by Lee Seungchul on MBC ‘King Of Masked Singer’ and KBS ‘Immortal Song 2,’ and by his role model Im Jaebum on MBC ‘Carried By The Wind.’

Lee Hongki’s true charm, however, comes through his acting. This is because while he is free-spirited and direct in real life, he changes 180 degrees when acting.

inline_photo.png?2

# Lee Hongki’s ‘Jeremy’…You Are Really ‘Beautiful’

If FTISLAND Lee Hongki’s debut drama was KBS ‘Magic Kid Matsuri,’ the piece that officially introduced Lee Hongki as an acting singer was SBS ‘You Are Beautiful.’ At the time, there were much complaints about why Hongki was suddenly acting. Lee Hongki, however, showed satisfactory acting through his acting talent from childhood.   

Lee Hongki’s role Jeremy is of a bright and shining young man. In the drama, he falls in love with Go Minam (Park Shinhye) who pretends to be a man and faces an identity crisis. But Jeremy overcomes the challenge with his bright and positive personality.

From ‘You Are Beautiful,’ there is one scene that’s considered as Lee Hongki’s best: Jeremy’s tearful confession on a bus. In this scene from ‘You Are Beautiful’ episode 14, Jeremy tries to tell Go Minam how he feels about her even though she doesn’t feel the same. In it, Hongki sang tearful ‘Good Word’ and warmed the hearts of viewers.

inline_photo.png?2

# Finally Acts In ‘Traditional Drama’…‘Bride Of The Century’

Lee Hongki took on his first lead role in a traditional drama with JTBC ‘Bride Of The Century.’ Frankly in ‘You Are Beautiful,’ Hongki acting as a singer with strong personality didn’t confirm his ability to act. But Lee Hongki lessened doubts about his acting with ‘Bride Of The Century.’ 

In ‘Bride Of The Century,’ Lee Hongki played a song of Chaebul. The role of Choi Gangju matched Hongki’s visual perfectly. But because one actress played two different characters, Lee Hongki had to portray the confusion between the two.

For a cable drama, this piece got a satisfactory response. It was very popular in China and Japan. It’s OST sung by Lee Hongki and FTISLAND member Lee Jaejin were also popular among FTISLAND fans.

inline_photo.png?2

#Presenting ‘Unexpected Chemistry’ with Lee Honey… ‘Modern Farmer’

Lee Hongki’s first traditional drama on a major network was SBS ‘Modern Farmer.’ The drama attracted much attention even before its premiere because it was also Lee Honey’s first drama in a long time. Plus, it’s a farming drama? The synergy from the opposite image and the lead role was bigger than expected.

The much anticipated SBS weekend drama ‘Mordern Farmer’ is a love story between Lee Minki (Lee Hongki) who got to go to a countryside by chance and his childhood friend Kang Yoonhee (Lee Honey). Kang Yoonhe is a country bumpkin and Lee Mingki is an ‘idol’ who was part of a rock band in Seoul.

Lee Hongki did an excellent job playing Lee Mingki who turns from an idol like Lee Hongki to an ammature farmer. Plus, he even presented a weird chemistry with much older Lee Honey. Through ‘Modern Farmer’ that ticked the hearts of weekend audience, Lee Hongki reaffirmed that he is an acting idol.

Acting, singing, variety shows…FTISLAND vocal Lee Hongki can do it all.

Which new and fun area will he try next?

“Lee Hongki’s another acting challenge, I’ll look forward to it.”

Cr. Top Star News DJ. Pri @tumblr.com ;; Twitter @ChocopieK

Hi Folks,

Just like HK captured our hearts with his rendiction of Addicted To Love, here's his version of Confession.  All I can say is that he might have been younger but his singing was just as amazing as it is now. The way he captures your heart with his intensity is what makes him HK. not a Kpop idol but a very rare talented artist. :wub:   I'm just glad that more people are starting to recognize it. :)

cr jang mi lee youtube

Archived