[Drama 2015] ⚜ The Girl Who Can See Smells ۞ 냄새를 보는 소녀 ⚜

Maetawinz

@nevill

oh ok haha i misunderstood. i love rewatching their funny skit, her and officer choi. darn so funny. their kissing scenes are so natural it doesn;t seem staged ah loved this drama, loved their chemistry, loved the story!!!

actually yoochun did say that most kisses and skinship were ad lib 

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gingerschnaps

@nevill

oh ok haha i misunderstood. i love rewatching their funny skit, her and officer choi. darn so funny. their kissing scenes are so natural it doesn;t seem staged ah loved this drama, loved their chemistry, loved the story!!!

woww really?? Daebak! He was so good in adlib and shin se kyung is so receptive if thats the case. No wonder why it looks like a real couple doung lovey dovey while doing household chores. Fantastic!

@nevill

woww really?? Daebak! He was so good in adlib and shin se kyung is so receptive if thats the case. No wonder why it looks like a real couple doung lovey dovey while doing household chores. Fantastic!

i think that was part of the reason they had no competition in the OTP department from any other OTP and on any poll

10 Culinary K-dramas featuring attractive chefs

by coco kdrama (drama fever)

6b234ec3-e3c7-4357-a628-ec061166047e.jpg

From the hot but villainous chef in Sensory Couple, to the childish but sweet culinary master in Jeju Island Gatsby, to the aloof but caring cook in Oh My Ghostess, K-dramas seem to have an obsession with attractive celebrity chefs this year, and I, for one, am not complaining! Here are 10 K-dramas where handsome chefs are heating up the kitchen!

1. Sensory Couple

Namgoong Min plays the chef hottie with a naughty body who is hiding a terrible secret more intriguing than his amazing abs.

64eaabd7-03d9-41a0-9e75-7f0b93c84ccb.jpg

Synopsis

Starring Park Yoo Chun and Shin Se Kyung

Three years ago, Choi Moo Gak (Park Yoo Chun) was mysteriously entangled in the "Barcode" murder case, resulting in not only the death of his sister, but also in the loss of most of his senses. While unearthing the cold case, Moo Gak crosses paths with Oh Cho Rim (Shin Se Kyung), a fellow victim who gained the synesthetic ability to see smells, but lost all of her memories prior to the incident. Moo Gak and Cho Rim combine their strange powers to track down the culprit, but are they ready to confront the truth?

to read more:

http://www.dramafever.com/news/12-culinary-k-dramas-with-chefs-/

12 Korean dramas based on popular webtoons

by Vivi (drama fever)

1a578c95-b87a-4b32-a8c9-98e0eaf5064a.png

There are tons of drama adaptations that came from manga, manhwa, and anime source material, but the latest big trend in dramaland is the webtoon. It seems like almost every new drama these days originally appeared as a popular comic online, and, given that these drama adaptations come with a built-in fan base, it's easy to see the draw! But which adaptations pulled off the transition from webtoon to drama most successfully? Take a look at these 10 examples and decide for yourself!

1. Sensory Couple

Based on Girl Who Sees Smells by Man Chwi

3722b549-4556-4187-a45e-e90719edd641.png

One of the most popular recent webtoon adaptations, Sensory Couple initially sounded like something that would be tough to translate from comic to live action. Instead of going for pure realism, the series embraced elements of the original format with cartoonish visualizations of the scents.

to read more:

http://www.dramafever.com/news/k-dramas-based-on-webtoons/

more QA with YC about SSK

Q: How abt Chorim? YC:i have been spending time with CR for a while, so sometimes i care/feel worried for her, it is a spontaneous feeling.

YC: It was also my first time acting with younger actress, so i felt this excitement that i never felt before.

Q: How is acting w SSK? YC: SSK-chan is very bright and natural. When we rehearsed, we laughed a lot. The staffs also received energy.

Q: Younger or older actresses? YC: Not much different.Older feel like noona,younger make me feel like hugging them.But doesn't really matter

did he just call SSK-chan instead of SSK-san? omo that is so cute

cr: SuperStar ‏@KissChunnie 

Happy birthday Chorim [cr. 뛰뛰 #thegirlwhoseesmell DC] #HappySekyungDay

CLGJDH1UwAM09Dl.jpg
CLGJDD1VEAAPJKF.jpg

Happy Birthday Se kung-ah [cr. 뛰뛰 #thegirlwhoseesmell DC] #HappySekyungDay

6 K-Drama Chefs You Would and Wouldn’t Want to Work For

by hearteu (soompi)

6 K-Drama Chefs You Would and Wouldn’t Want to Work For

As I wrote about previously, cooking and male chefs are all the rage in Korea right now. This not only translates to celebrity chefs but also to the increase of male chefs as characters in K-dramas. There are chefs that you wish would cook for you, chefs you would want to date, but what about chefs you would want to work for? Here’s a list, rated out of 5 stars. (Don’t worry; I took romance into the equation as well.)

Namgoong Min ☆

20150501030728_629412_512_302

Namgoong Min was a famous chef in the drama “The Girl Who Sees Smells.” This comes with a SLIGHT SPOILER… but Namgoong Min gets one star for obvious reasons. He’s attractive, polite, and a great cook – plus he seems to be fantastic to his staff – but you never know if you might be his next target.

• 2 weeks later...

20 Things every K-drama fan wishes would happen to them in real life

by CoCo Kdrama (drama fever)

Do you ever wish your life was like a K-drama with all its sweet, romantic, over-the-top, and dramatic moments? Well, you're not alone! Here are 20 things that every K-drama fan has wished for while watching classic K-drama scenes. 

3. This seems to happen in every K-drama, but it's never happened to me. I kind of wish I had a really good excuse for skinship with a cute boy like Yoochun in Sensory Couple

217df4ce-41e9-43aa-9b1f-02392bb10563.jpg

4. Maybe this wouldn't turn out as great in real life as it does in K-dramas, but they make piggy back rides, like the one in Sensory Couple, look so fun and romantic, even when the girl is passed out drunk!  

acba2642-004e-446c-800a-c144b94e701e.jpg

9f07479b-9152-4ea4-a3c5-55ef4c08aea5.jpg

bd4fac37-ddff-4f39-9989-f2afdff72aea.jpg

b3da80f1-1be9-4417-8db6-72d02c00d5de.jpg

to read more:

http://www.dramafever.com/news/20-things-every-k-drama-fan-wishes-would-happen-to-them/

20 Terrible problems every K-drama addict faces

by CoCo Kdrama (drama fever)

It's no piece of cake being a certified K-drama addict. We face problems normal people can't even fathom in order to satisfy our Korean drama cravings. If you've ever experienced these 20 K-drama-induced trials and tribulations, we feel your pain! 

9. When your favorite K-drama comes on, everyone else better step back and respect! You need to hear Oppa's sexy voice loud and clear! (From Sensory Couple).

84b7a198-6172-44fa-becc-f650eb74a800.jpg

17. Why do people have to be so demanding of our time? Whether it's your parents, you significant other, or your boss, hiding from them so you can finish your K-drama might occasionally happen. (From Sensory Couple)

276423ad-f46c-4d67-b3f4-fa5420c4879e.jpg

18. You think normal kids get embarrassed by their parents? You don't even know true embarrassment until your K-drama-addicted mom or friend gets way too excited explaining the plot of their favorite K-drama to complete strangers! (From Sensory Couple

a551fe56-4979-425a-873a-9285c2f03bdf.jpg

to read more:

http://www.dramafever.com/news/20-terrible-problems-every-k-drama-addict-deals-with--/

8 Adorable K-drama pets that make the drama perfect

by Taleena Sinclair (drama fever)

c28db1dd-976f-4272-9279-94ce8d2b79f2.png

Do you ever wonder why the hottest days of August are called the dog days of summer? Oh sure, brainy people will tell you it has to do with Sirius the dog star and its position in the heavens, but we here at DramaFever know the real reason: it’s the time when you watch all your favorite dramas with adorable dogs, of course! I’ll include cats too, just for you cat people. I’m a giver that way.

Sensory Couple

moongchi.png

Who needs musical cues of Imminent Serial Killerhood with a yappy little dog that scratches frantically at a basement door? If that doesn’t set off every Alert Watcher Alarm in your head, I don’t know what will. Every time Shin Se Kyung’s Oh Cho Rim went to the house to take care of Moongchi, I got nervous.

to read more:

http://www.dramafever.com/news/8-adorable-pets-which-make-a-drama/

been a while since i checked back here. wooot....so did YC leave already for his army service ? wonder what's SSK doing now ? 

hi @foxvanilla chingu long time - made me smile seeing your name

i think its 27 maybe 28? so a week from now i think

but he did a pictorial shoot bf enlisting

SSK just did a pictorial shoot for Harpers Bazaar for the october issue and she started shooting Six Flying Dragons (i posted pic on her thread)

*if you asking if theyll meet bf  - i think now with SSK schedule it will be hard you know how kdrama are while shooting its 24\7 till the end of the drama

and actuallyi remember YC saying that there are a lot more BTS pic that he will post - but he hasnt yet or i dont think he has 

so maybe later they will post them

haha halo @nevill chingu ..... thanks for the update. ya ya i remembered the BTS pix that YC said wanted to post. anyway hope they'll both continue to shine, wherever they are. will check out SSK's new shoot. i am still lurking around here from time to time and following some other threads. saw you at yong-pal thread as well :D 

haha halo @nevill chingu ..... thanks for the update. ya ya i remembered the BTS pix that YC said wanted to post. anyway hope they'll both continue to shine, wherever they are. will check out SSK's new shoot. i am still lurking around here from time to time and following some other threads. saw you at yong-pal thread as well :D 

yeah chingu so we chat over there - yay

박유천 오늘 입소, "신세경과 키스신? 설레였다" 과거발언 재조명

기사전송 (nate news - 27.8.15)

박유천 오늘 입소

그룹 JYJ 멤버 박유천이 오늘 입소한 가운데, 박유천과 신세경의 과거발언이 눈길을 끈다.

지난 5월 방송된 SBS '한밤의 TV연예'에서 박유천은 드라마 '냄새를 보는 소녀'에서 상대역으로 출연했던 신세경에 대해 "너무 잘 맞는다"고 말했고, 신세경은 박유천에 대해 "척하면 척이고, 쿵하면 짝"이라고 말했다. 

이어 극중 신세경과 커플이 된 것에 대해 박유천은 "신세경의 부스스한 모습이 더 좋지 않냐. 로맨스 부분을 찍을 때 늘 설레는데 초림(극중 신세경 이름)의 집 앞에 기다릴 때가 가장 설렌다"고 말했다. 

특히 리포터가 '감각이 없는 최무각(극중 박유천 이름) 역인데 키스신에서는 느끼는 것 같다'고 말하자 박유천은 "그건 본능이다"라고 말해 웃음을 자아냈다. 

박유천은 이날 오후 2시 충남 논산육군훈련소로 입소해 5주간의 기초군사훈련을 받고 공익근무요원으로 복무할 예정이다.

앞서 박유천의 소속사 씨제스엔터테인먼트는 "조용히 입소하고자 하는 박유천의 의견을 수렴해 특별한 행사나 미디어 접촉 없이 입소할 것"이라고 전했다.

to read more:

http://news.nate.com/view/20150827n34444

my summary:

yesterday before enlisting Park Yoo Chun admitted that the kiss scene with co-star Shi Se Kyung was thrilling

retracting his original comment about his kissing scene

he said that they fitted very well together and he didnt need to pretend 

Park Yoo Chun departed for military service for 2 years - we will all wait for his return

(if you find any mistakes please correct them)

Archived