[Drama 2015] ⚜ The Girl Who Can See Smells ۞ 냄새를 보는 소녀 ⚜

Maetawinz

class="post-title entry-title" itemprop="name" JYJ's Yoochun and Shin Se Kyung confirmed for 'Sensory Couple'   Friday, February 27, 2015  
Yuchun-in-High-Cut-1.jpg

JYJ's Yoochun and Shin Se Kyung have been confirmed for SBS's upcoming drama 'Sensory Couple'.

According to the officials from SBS on February 27th, Yoochun and Shin Se Kyung will be playing as the lead roles in 'Sensory Couple'. The first filming will start next week.

'Sensory Couple' is based of an original webtoon named 'The Girl Who See Smells', tells the story of a young man and woman who were involved in an accident 'The Barcode Murder Case', which made the man lose his younger sister and caused the woman to become extrasensory after surviving from the accident.

'Sensory Couple' will be broadcasted this April.

Cr.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ill be watching it. I hope it will not disappoint. I know many don't like SSK but if kdrama has taught me anything is that talent does not guarantee the success of a drama. Example hyde Jekyll and me. As long as the script and the pd do they job right then even a not so talent actress like her can shine

Guest baekhyunnee

Ahhh finally a yoochun drama but but i do not like shin se kyung... :(suzy should have accepted the offer! wanted to see if they have a chemistry tho!!

Guest MaknaeC

15028 SBS News reports about Park Yuchun & Shin Se-kyung confirmed to appear in ‘Sensory Couple’

cr: JYJ3, JJYCJS JYJ
--------
I'm not so into Shin Se Kyung, but because it's likely Yoochun's last project before enlistment, I'll support this drama. Hope it works.

Yesterday, Yuchun and Shin Se Kyung has confirmed to star in SBS 'Sensory Couple' drama

Brief Character Description

Yoochun will play a detective named Go Tae Ho who lost his sister in a barcode murder. He survived and miraculously woke up after 3 days of coma but he lost the ability to smell, taste and sense things. He also could not feel any pain.

He used to be a charming man who could laugh and cry before his sister died. But everything changed after that, he lost all his senses, and even while fighting brutally with criminals, he couldn't feel any pain. He lost the ability to laugh and cry, and to have feeling for women.

Shin Se Kyung will play Oh Cho Rim, a girl with positive and optimistic personality. She is someone who cannot hold back when she witnesses injustice. She was the only witness of the barcode murder case. She had the ability to see scents and after meeting Taeho, her life changed to a new page.

Filming will start next week and the drama will be aired from April 1st.

cr 6002sky

I can't believe YC accept this drama. Did he in right mind when made this decision :-/

same character detective..policeman again?? And his character will emotionless? sound like boring character. they should give the role to SSK because it suit her very well.

it pity because ‘Sensory couple’ will take batton from hyde, jekyll and me which has low rating and then against with unkind women. they already receiving lots of love. also plot angry mom is interesting and the casts are loved by the public It will be difficult to beat two dramas that have a good plot and very talented actors. If SSK's acting doesn’t improve, then, most likely, the drama will flop. YC should leave at the peak of high career with haemoo :-( not with this kind of drama .

People need to stop with their negative comment regard this drama...the actors and rating. Nothing is perfect...whine and moan all you want but it not going to change the fact that yoochun choose this drama for a reason or that the director cast SSK for this role. True her acting wasnt the best but then one can always improve so stop whinning about how you all hate her acting and this drama will get low rating because of her. If all you people care is rating then go watch those drama with higher rating. Dont judge a drama by its rating when it haven't even air yet. This is yoochun last drama before enlisted and so this will be his last goodbye special for his fans....treasure it because we wont be seeing him for the next 2 years. He's a grown man and can made his own decison so stop bringing negatively into this forum....you can express your thought but please move on and focus on this drama ONLY.

Park You-Cheon & Shin Se-Gyeong, decided to star ‘The Senses (working title)’…Broadcast in April

13493_1.jpg

Actor and actress Park You-Cheon and Shin Se-Gyeong had decided to star a new SBS Wednes-Thursday drama ‘The Senses’.
SBS personnel said that Park and Shin are going to be working together starting with next week’s first shooting. The broadcast is scheduled to be on April.
‘The Senses’ is originated from a webtoon ‘Girl Who Sees Smell’. It tells a story about Tae-Ho who has lost his senses and his sister in the ‘barcode case of murder’ and Oh Cho-Rim who is the only witness of the case and who has a para-sense.
In the drama Park plays Tae-Ho a senseless detective, and Shin, Cho-Rim a righteous optimist.

source: innolife

Hopefully this thread will judge fairly too after the drama air... so we can discuss the positive and negative aspects of the drama itself... but I don't mind everyone share their own opinion and feeling, I do it too somehow...

Still I love the both lead actor and actress in this drama. I'll definitely watch this drama...

Guest lolipophead

->>>On 27th Feb, Daum launched a poll on the casting of Yuchun and Shin Sekyung in Sensory Couple. The poll will take place until 2nd Mar

->>>As of 28th Feb 9AM, out of 1064 votes, 71% of voters agrees to the pairing of Yuchun and Shin Sekyung while 29% is against it.

cr : yochwennie

Also sensory couple def become talk of town with become no.1 hot topic in weibo & naver. it good start for uri OTP. I think

yc oppa & ssk unnie visually look good together. I don't need awards winner to pair with oppa as long she can act.

either this drama will success or not. I will leave it in god hand. Team sensory couple will start shooting tomorrow. Kya so excited :-) :-) :-)

Guest vikirosdli

Yesss super happy for Yoochun's comeback to small screen I hope this drama will get high rating n become hits in Korea or outside the country cause this is will be Yc's last drama before enlist.wish nothing but the best for this drama, Yuchun, n all the artists n staffs. 
Btw, one trivia fact about our couple is, BOTH ARE LEFT HANDED   :D
(eventho Yoochun more ambidextrous than left hand, but I just love the fact that they both left handed LOLL   :P  )

Archived