[Drama 2015] Divorce Lawyer in Love 이혼변호사는 연애 중

larus

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zaabu

Im happy to know both of them finally get to get together and kiss but there's 12 episodes left, what are they going to focus? please not angst btw the couple later on I hate makjang!

That's most likely what is going to happen. Second leads are going to go on full manipulate and control--they are both very capable of doing that and our OTP are going to be very miserable after these happy moments!! Makjang fest--noble idiocy galore! I expect nothing less. But of course I would love to be very surprised. It would be a welcome change to be sure

Guest xzcfhcgh_stv

It will be so nice to have a legal rom com.. I too love legal drama, and it will be so nice to have a legal drama without the angst we have and are seeing currently. 2j4c9   3svvx  

That's most likely what is going to happen. Second leads are going to go on full manipulate and control--they are both very capable of doing that and our OTP are going to be very miserable after these happy moments!! Makjang fest--noble idiocy galore! I expect nothing less. But of course I would love to be very surprised. It would be a welcome change to be sure

​Are they seriously going for 20 episodes? Won't this drama just end at 16 episodes?

I rewatched the earlier episodes, and some of their interactions have added meaning now that I am watching on hindsight. Quite interesting!

Just a random thought, SJW's dad (divorced) was apparently a successful lawyer too, wonder if there is a future storyline where he will meet him again due to a case. 

Good point! At the same time I think it's one of the answers to the question of how the plot continues to unfold with the fact that we have this early recognition of emotions. There's still much to be resolved, although I believe that we will have a lot of bad intentions from side character, but there are, her sister, dismissal mystery woman from the metro,  his trauma and also her trauma, discovering the truth of cruel actress and of course many, many sweet scene from our OTP...

Cutenes overloaded @libra22 This pictures you posted is are really beautiful, simply reflect the emotions and happiness :wub: 

Archived