[Drama 2015] Divorce Lawyer in Love 이혼변호사는 연애 중

larus

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@valsava Hi! Actually, I like Cheok Hee, I have high expectation of her. So far I feel just a little bit disappointed. But I guess she's under the love spell..hihi.

I thought Soo Ah and lawyer Bong is suited for each other. Those two together is like a perfect rich, handsome, talented, class couple. Why he goes for Choek Hee? I wonder what makes Cheok Hee better than Soo Ah? Unless her character says she's very beautiful and more than Soo Ah? 

The taxi scene. Doesn't it show Soo Ah has a little bit of attitude there? She doesn't like Choek Hee, we know. But that scene shows something else also.

If OTP ending together. How possibly Choek Hee can charm Jung Woo's Mom? Can't wait to see what the writer has in mind.

​@tran.  Hi,  I don't get what lawyer Bong see in her and I agree SA make a better match even though CH who can sometimes be a little off her rockers CH needs someone to keep her in check and point out her short comings and take her down a peg or two and our  man is just the one capable to do it Lawyer Bong would never be able to do this for her  

SooAh and MinGyu over time have become like brothers/best friends, totally comfortable around each other but nothing beyond that. Like the male secretaries leading chaebol males have in almost every drama.

MinGyu has had a crush ( or maybe love idk ) on Chucky and SooAh on JungWoo since forever it was made obvious from the beginning. But story started poorly with Chucky having no interest in anything other than work or her family while MinGyu was like her bestfriend. JungWoo had always admired Chucky for her talent and he felt like SooAh was like his sister. Niether SooAh nor MinGyu tried anything to convey their feelings for a long long time. Bam ep5 love is in the air out of nowhere, everyone is falling in love and going out of character instantly. They could have put it together in a better way,

There must be more to the story of Han Mi Ri which is one of the things I'm waiting for curiously.

Guest ororomunroe

[Spoilers] Divorce Lawyer in Love

tv report - Naver: 'Divorce Lawyer in Love', Yeon Woo Jin gives Jo Yeo Jung a sweet backhug

1. [+775, -10] When Yeon Woo Jin took off his necktie and asked her to tie the new one, that was the best scene.. Wow

2. [+456, -7] The necktie scene was the best

3. [+419, -8] So much better than the boring 'Flower of the Queen'. This is what I watch on weekends because Jo Yeo Jung and Yeon Woo Jin have amazing chemistry^^

4. [+158, -2] I honestly don't understand why this drama has such low ratings. The story is so sweet and fun. It deserves higher ratings

5. [+81, -2] There's nothing worth-watching after 'Misaeng' ended but I accidentally watched this and I'm so hooked. Jo Yeo Jung and Yeon Woo Jin are amazing together. The story is refreshing too

6. [+52, -2] This is just like Seo Kang Jun in 'Dating Alone'. Guys asking girls to tie a necktie must be the recent trendㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I probably need to start practicing soon

7. [+42, -1] Why is this drama so good? The perfect romcom that makes my heart flutter. Yeon Woo Jin's casting is god's work. He's so charming

Cr: kkuljaem

@librhe2@ Did he really confess? I thought he Soo Ah interrupted him.

I must be the only one can't see pictures you posted.

Remember Jung Woo promised Soo Ah, he will do anything she asks if she founded the woman on the train. This will get back to him.

Wonder how and how long will Choek Hee get her lawyer licence back? So far she can't do anything to get the actress, she must have felt so frustrating. 

@tran  I believed it is a indirect confession. Throughout the ep yesterday, CH was trying to guess what was the last word he said to her when the train door closed. CH told him in ep 6 to think about good things and remember the things he like when he couldn't do anything. JW told CH that the last word he said was her name. So indirectly he is confessing that he likes her. I wonder why you couldn't see the pics that I posted. Can't wait for tonight's ep. Two more hours to go :)

Archived