[ OFFICIAL ] -- G-Friend Thread

MissyMaguire

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha, thanks for creating this thread.  I was wondering how long it would take.  I didn't find their first debut mv to be that amazing but i'm looking forward to their future releases.  I think there's definitely a niche opening up for the next cute schoolgirl concept group.  I wish the members didn't all look so similar to each other.  Someone needs to take one for the team and get their hair colored brown or blonde.  

OMG, I'M.........LITERALLY........DEAD LOL <3 <3
My cute babieeeeeeeeeees <3  They did their first stage on Music Bank.  Poor things were so nervous.  But they did ok considering it was theirfirst stage.
They sang their debut song "Glass Bead" 
http://youtu.be/sdwAJkDCep8

The 6 Member Girl Group just debuted TODAY !!!
January 15th 2014 ( Korean Time ).  I just saw their debut music video called " Glass Bead " and it is VERY reminiscent of Girls Generation and a little of "The Lovelyz" 
One of the members looks like TaeYeon and she can belt like her too.  Another girl looks almost EXACTLYlike Jessica, and she has the same tone of voice as Sica....it kind of makes your jaw drop on the floorlike, "what did I just watch" LOL
Anyway, here is their debut music video for:
GLASS BEAD <3 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ksxulgi

oh the official gfriend thread yay ,this group looks promising Glass Bead has that Into the New World vibe,I love seeing girls singing this kind of powerful songs,i'm looking forward to them,here there are some pics:tumblr_ni5fe9HPK91u2bn8bo1_1280.jpgtumblr_ni5fe9HPK91u2bn8bo4_1280.jpgtumblr_ni5fe9HPK91u2bn8bo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_ni3lcpEZKF1u2bn8bo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_ni0xsgHyqz1u2bn8bo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_ni0xsgHyqz1u2bn8bo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_ni0xwjdOqS1u2bn8bo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_ni3l9wZuM81u2bn8bo2_1280.jpg
cr;gfriendkorea tumblr

Guest Ksxulgi

me too ;-;
I'm sure that will last a lot of time,but it isn't a bad thing tbh they are all pretty.my biases are Sinb and Yuju :3They have been in the IAC omgg I want it subbed to look for them

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Raiyah27

Hello. :) I'm a new fan of them. When I first saw GFriend i already liked Yerin but when i watched her cuts in running man, I'm starting to love her. :) I want to know more about them. :) I hope we can be friends. ;)

Guest Raiyah27

Awwwww, I love the three girls who look like Suzy and Jessica and TaeYeon LOL

I wonder how long people will always say that they look like those other three girls <3

I miss Sica :(

I'm aware of Jessica look alike. Its SinB right? But how about Suzy and Taeyeon? Is it Yerin and Yuju?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[Teaser] 유승우(Yu Seung Woo)_예뻐서(You're beautiful)

Eunha featured in the video teaser. The singer is a solo rookie from Starship Entertainment.

Guest adikkeluangman

[MV] 유승우(YU SEUNGWOO)_예뻐서(You're beautiful)

He is new singer signed with Starship Ent and this MV cast Jeongmin of BOYFRIEND, KIHYUN of MONSTA X, EUNHA of GIRLFRIEND.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

G-Friend go way back for g.o.d special of 'Immortal Song'

G-Friend went way back into K-pop history on the December 12 installment of 'Immortal Song'.

CWDg6RCWwAAV11G.jpg

The rookie idol group covered g.o.d's 1999 hit "Love and Memory", transforming the sad song into a lighthearted, upbeat modern K-pop performance. The G-Friend members said, "When this song came out, the members were 2, 3, and 4 years old," surprising the audience and the g.o.d members.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpZMLG-HREk

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/g-friend-go-way-back-for-god-special-of-immortal-song

-----
Watch g.o.d Go Crazy for GFRIEND on “Immortal Song”

Popular rookie group GFRIEND captured the hearts of their seniors, g.o.d.

20151212_1449913451_26350000_1_99_201512

On the December 12 broadcast of KBS2‘s “Immortal Song 2″ with g.o.d as the legends, GFRIEND appeared as guests. Before beginning their performance, they reveal, “‘Love You and Miss You’ is a song that came out when we were two years old.”

Park Joon Hyung says to much laughter, “You’re like babies. If I’d gotten married a bit early, you could be my daughters!”

When GFRIEND begin their stage, all of the g.o.d members are all smiles as they watch the talented girls put on an amazing performance.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/12/watch-g-o-d-goes-crazy-for-gfriend-on-immortal-song 

Archived