MissyMaguire

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Everyone!

Check out my reaction videos for GFRIEND! i am loving these girls more and more! They are such lovely girls and their personalities are just so quirky! I love the fact that their choreo is a little more edgy than most girl groups! That makes them unique! I'm fairly new to kpop. My youtube channel is mostly of kpop reaction videos, but I also post random vlogs of the random hikes that I do. Please support :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm here @onnififi unni, quite busy with Gfriend, this girl group is making me crazy lately....and they're coming to Singapore for their showcase, they'll be performing on 3rd September at Megabox Convention Centre. Just send my regards to them, lol.

I think this thread is not that active here, so I'm always busy folowing Gfriend out of Soompi thread. I hope you're well and always happy with your family...and have a blast in kdramas, ok ;) Love ya :kiss_wink: (this Twemoji is so big and quite scary to be honest, lol)

• 2 months later...

I AM LOVING EVERY SINGLE THING ABOUT GFRIEND'S NEW COMEBACK!!!!!

This is my first reaction video after coming back from a forced hiatus. (I'm still really salty about that). I hope you enjoy! Please watch and support! Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! :)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

OMFG. I AM LOVING EVERY.SINGLE.THING ABOUT THIS COMEBACK!! I LOVE THE FACT THAT THEY DECIDED TO GO A LITTLE MORE EDGY...BECAUSE IT SUITS THEM SO WELL!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE UMJI AND YERIN'S NEW DO'S!! I WISH MY GIRL YUJU WENT A LIGHTER. MORE PEOPLE NEED TO STAN GFRIEND!! THEY ARE A-MAZING!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived