[japanese Movie 2006] 手紙 Tegami/letter

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Tamayama Tesuji, Sawajiri Erika, Yamada Takayuki
tegamiletter.jpg

Sawajiri Erika, Tamayama Tetsuji & Yamada Takayuki in new movie Tegami 手紙, Released in Japan November 2006 :rolleyes:

Check here for more information : 手紙

Brother, how are you? This is my last letter . . .Takayuki Yamada, Tetsuji Tamayama, and Erika Sawajiri star in the blockbuster film "Tegami." Naoki works at a recycling plant on the outskirts of Tokyo, trying to avoid interacting with people to avoid the reputation of his brother who accidently killed a man and went to prison. He's moved countless times, forgotten his dreams, even the lost the love of his life, all because of his brother. The only thing that saved hopeless Naoki was the woman lookin on from the side, Yumiko. Feeling the first happiness in years, he decides to throw off the chains of his brother who continues to send him letters from prison! :phew:

Guest funkyy fresh

sawajiri erika! she's the one who came out in 1 litre of tears right?

omigad, i loved her in that drama.

i just saw the trailer for this movie but i have absolutely no idea what they're talking about except for the part that said "genki desuka" LOL

anyway, hope to read more details on this movie! =]

ah, my japanese is so bad, i could only understand half of what they were saying... so them three, they play siblings or something?? lol-erika looks nerdy. and erika acts alongside yamada takayuki again (they play a couple in A Song To The Sun/Taiyou no Uta)

Guest yumi-chan

I swear to god she is everywhere :mellow: I love her in 1 litre of tears, hopefully this movie would be just as good, but not as sad T_T well it sounds sad already o_o" from what I see from the trailer.

--Yumi

Guest lil.vi3t.cupid_<3

Sawajiri Erika & Yamada Takayuki again? Wow i really like then in a song to the sun right now and Tamayama Tetsuji is so cool!

Guest crazyMuka

haha, Erika again?!! I agree with everyone, she's like EVERYWHERE now, in drama and movies, this must be her 3rd (or 4th?) movie this year. It's all cool, I like her as an actress and having Tetsuji in there is definitely awesome :). I'm going to watch the trailer now.

Guest Zi Yan

whoa~ i agree 2006 is Erika's year... she's everywhere... in dramas, movies, and even in music (she got her debut single to be released on the 30th... i just hope it will continue for the coming years... :phew:

may i know where to watch the trailer? i wanna see it...

thanks ^___^

yup, it really does look interesting, plus i like all the 3 actors! doesn't matter to me that erika looks a bit dorky in the movie =p haha

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest tsweetazn

can sum1 please tell me where i can watch this movie with subs...???

gahh..i love Erika after watching "one litre of tears" and "Taiyou no Uta"

Archived