[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

@ReemKanabta it's a really smart move and I didn't expect less from him ;) Imagine if he answered "yes, we could be an item IRL" this thread would be on fire for good reasons but other fans not shipping the Changmin *coughcough* would burn everything as well, but for the opposite reason And I think he is aware there are a lot of Changmin fans so if he answered "no we'll never be together IRL" that would put all our hopes to the trashcan (and then it would be us putting fire xD) That's not a thing to say at a Healer FM surrounded by Healer fans :P

We know the boy (and uri pretty girl) want to be secret about their private life, so this answer was the only one I expected him to give ^^ He understood the question really clearly and he was beating around the bush on purpose, in my honest opinion xD 

@tehlimau Here is the vid ^^ I can't let an amazing writer like you being without a source of inspiration :P 

Look at the poor quality of Sohu vid  How can I make good gifs with that?  

Anyway I've put the part we talked about

“ the lady host mentioned in Healer, there are a lot of intimate scenes with uri Young Shin, and she asked him ‘How does it feel’? So he explained things like - it has lots of skinships and kissing scenes, the most he has ever had, they worked really well together; later on they got to know each other more, and they started discussing how to do it so that it will look good on-screen. The lady host then asked, "So it means you are tired of (or fed up of) it?” Of course Wookie could not understand her, so he tilted his head *so cute* towards interpreter unni. Once he heard it he breaks into his JCW-brand of laugher, “AH~ HAHAHAHAHA!” and answered, “No, I’m not tired of it.” 

Enjoy !!  

• Like 1

Guest pariG

@ReemKanabta it's a really smart move and I didn't expect less from him ;) Imagine if he answered "yes, we could be an item IRL" this thread would be on fire for good reasons but other fans not shipping the Changmin *coughcough* would burn everything as well, but for the opposite reason And I think he is aware there are a lot of Changmin fans so if he answered "no we'll never be together IRL" that would put all our hopes to the trashcan (and then it would be us putting fire xD) That's not a thing to say at a Healer FM surrounded by Healer fans :P

We know the boy (and uri pretty girl) want to be secret about their private life, so this answer was the only one I expected him to give ^^ He understood the question really clearly and he was beating around the bush on purpose, in my honest opinion xD 

@tehlimau Here is the vid ^^ I can't let an amazing writer like you being without a source of inspiration :P 

Look at the poor quality of Sohu vid  How can I make good gifs with that?  

Anyway I've put the part we talked about

Hidden Content

Enjoy !!  

​lol @fyeahjcw i really didnt understand a single word but i enjoy his laughter....

you know chingu i think if someone good help you in translation , can you put eng sub too into video....?

can anyone tell how to put spoiler in this new forum & del quoted video...i cant del fyeah video she share...:(.. sorry mod....dont know how to work on this.

Edited by pariG

@pariG Yeah of course, if someone gives me the exact translation, I will put them in the video ^^ (Ah it's so frustrating not being able to understand a single world... If only I could speak Korean, I could make a lot more gifs about Chang Wook (and especially the part where he talks about Min Young) But I always have to wait for someone to give the translation T.T *sigh*

Thanks for the hug sweetheart! /HUGGING BACK/ 

about the deleting video in quote posts, for me, I just press the "DEL" key and it works... ;)

@fyeahjcw thanks for the YT video.

About his answer,I also expected this from him specially if they're really dating. I'm just happy that he didn't answer something else to avoid suspicion,  like they're ONLY good friends in RL, which is a polite way of saying no.

There was a similar Q about his Co star in EK and someone here in the thread at the beginning said that he was always replying no, he wish she could be happy with someone and get married soon (since she's in her late 30 and the poor boy was worried about her, lol a blunt honest guy)

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 1

Beautiful Amazing ChangMiners-Healerites Chingus, all good evening all,very happy that JCW still asked questions about our beautiful sweet YS=PMY,I am happy, even this is very cool to see our handsome JCW radiant and happy!

Healer really special and unforgettable drama and I sure our beautiful charming JCW and PMY have unforgettable and very important in the life of each other, and I never even doubt it, for me, as I can watch all their actions during and even after the Healer Healer ChangMin Couple, as a whole, at whatever distance they were not I did not I have this feeling that the JCW and PMY destined for each other, and I just want to make our so beautiful and charming ChangMin Couple happy, so it is enough to see their smiles and already warm heart gets in the shower immediately , And while we wait for further important hints from them, let's just give our very special couple, ChangMin, something special that comes from our hearts just in good words, good views and beautiful works for them.

Sweet  @Ahpheng Chingu, I had never even thank you for your wonderful talent Meme, but I love them all, I always expect them to look and I'm sure it's always like a holiday for all of us here to see your great good thoughts and how creativity can be described under each moment our ChangMin, it is a huge talent and bravo to you for it! Even your Koala Ave on I really like because it always reminds our Healer couple who are the same gentle and sweet to hug them just like bears,thank you very much for everything you continue to create amazing Meme us all the joy of inspiration on and let it every day is just more!
Dear Chingu @ReemKanabta thank you very much that shared with all of us here on the great news is that talking about our JCW Uri Young Shin, I'm very happy and grateful to you and all of us ChangMiners-Healerites Chingus here appreciate and love all your messages! Thanks you for all
Dear Chingu @fyeahjcw we thank you for what you are doing for us constantly beautiful gif and fan-arts, I like the ones I saw your fan-art airport where our ChangMin together, I realized that it really is so and I believe in it is very strong, all very nice and thanks for your talent and love of the most beautiful perfect ChangMin Couple, you come and sanctified thread ChangMin bright colors and we love your gif very much, thank you that you have such a wonderful and talented man is now, together with We are here! Dear @tehlimau  Chingu All your fanfiction are amazing and bring a lot of happiness and a smile to the face of all of us here, thank you for the amazing talent of writing such wonderful fanfic where I personally believe and feel every word written in the hope that everything will be very happy in real life our sweet ChangMin!
I appreciate and love every one of our wonderfully wise talanted Chingu here, so I apologize if someone forgot to mention all now, just know that I admire every position and I am very happy just to be with the best and most beautiful people ChangMiners-Healerites every day.
ChangMin happiest Ship and it's a fact!
ChangMin ship of true love and infinite faith in our Couple, thank you all for the maintenance of this particular happiness, much of happy memories and love in carving ChangMin, even in a temporary home ChangMin already very warm and cozy thanks to each of you a wonderful happy family!:x:):)Big hugs to all! You are the best!What is not said our handsome JCW and what I feel for all the obvious allusions to us from our Changwook and Minyoung called important special word JCW+ PMY =Love is in the air:x

o1v546i2ftje.gif

hmrxyagsp60s.jpg

kj50s4126xp6.gif:)

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 1

Hello chinggus!  Unnies!  ChangMin Shippers! 

Wookie? I wonder if you get to know that your synergy with Minyoungssshi noona (hihihi)  translate until the "MOLE" in both your shoulders....  how would you react?  I want to see you facial expression lolssss

Thanks @all for the interview update... yes... in the other interview it was very clear 'no' but in here,  his answer was neither a yes or a no... He evaded the question but still answered, in real life, they worked well together... BUT that was not the question asked :)  

Guest pariG

my lovely @changminers chingus....who is here who know KOREAN, ENGLISH,CHINESE.....volunteers...

korean because JCW ans in korean, & chinese because host asked question in chinese & eng because fans like me are 0 in korean & chinese language :|

And here is the link for the whole FanMeeting :D 

http://tv.sohu.com/20150430/n412206225.shtml

want some one to translate it for changminers.pls ...like  what was exactly asked & ...like what he exactly said at what time...

time asking because we have our talented @fyeahjcw chingu (lots of love & blessing sweetie pie..) who can help us to give us video on youtube with sub so that we all can enjoy what he said with his body language.(expressions & all...thats really imp you all know right 9_99_9)

anyone? 

Edited by pariG

my lovely @changminers chingus....who is here who know KOREAN, ENGLISH,CHINESE.....volunteers...

korean because JCW ans in korean, & chinese because host asked question in chinese & eng because fans like me are 0 in korean & chinese language :|

And here is the link for the whole FanMeeting :D 

http://tv.sohu.com/20150430/n412206225.shtml

want some one to translate it for changminers.pls ......like what he exactly said at what time...

time asking because we have our talented @fyeahjcw chingu (lots of love & blessing sweetie pie..) who can help us to give us video on youtube with sub so that we all can enjoy what he said with his body language.

anyone? 

​How I wish that I am a linguist knowledgeable of Korean and Chinese... am sorry I wish I can be of help but  :(

Guest pariG

this is what @Reem & Sia unnis shared with us, interesting part is this...  later on they got to know each other more ...oppa JCW is that mean you both now  know eachother  well after having good kakao talk ..you know that 10%,9_9:P  & your ans  No, I'm not tired of it ..why it seems to me in present tense....i mean saying like NO, I AM DOING IT DAILY,ITS NORMAL &  I AM NOT TIRED , I CAN DO IT WHOLE DAY, I AM ENJOYING IT:D.BECAUSE THATS WHAT YOUR SHY ,SHOFT EYES EYES SPEAK TO ME......HAHAHA

WOOKIE BABA IS IN LOVE & DONT KNOW HOW TO HIDE IT....:P

Chingus I'm bringing you wookie's answer regarding the intimate scenes in healer, in his latest Sohu interview. Thanks to Sia3 for translating that part.

" the lady host mentioned in Healer, there are a lot of intimate scenes with uri Young Shin, and she asked him 'How does it feel'? So he explained things like - it has lots of skinships and kissing scenes, the most he has ever had, they worked really well together; later on they got to know each other more, and they started discussing how to do it so that it will look good on-screen. The lady host then asked, "So it means you are tired of (or fed up of) it?" Of course Wookie could not understand her, so he tilted his head *so cute* towards interpreter unni. Once he heard it he breaks into his JCW-brand of laugher, "AH~ HAHAHAHAHA!" and answered, "No, I'm not tired of it." :x And I will add he looked amused and his eyes softened with his answer. I will add the video once It's uploaded

Edited by pariG

@fyeahjcw thank you dear that so made my day. Can I just point out when Wookie was answering the first part of the question, about the many skinship scenes in Healer, he LICKED his lips - a telltale sign.

my not word for word translation:

host: you and PMY are now known to be the Healer couple and the drama is known for the many skinship scenes including back hugs, kisses, etc which is a sight for sore eyes (literal Chinese translation.) what are your feelings on this?

jcw: yes indeed there are many skinship scenes involving hugs and kisses - these are the kinds of scenes where you have to be thoughtful and careful (of your partner). But later we started to think, eh how can we film these scenes to make them even more beautiful.

host: oh, so you got tired of these scenes? (As the translator started translating, the host added) you got sick of it because too many times?

jcw: laughs. No, I Did NoT feel sick/tired of it.

SQUEAL of highest pitch.

• Like 1

​And imagine how much hate, curse, and bashing PMY would get from haters (or other shippers) if in that IV he said "yes, we could be an item IRL" regardless they do have something special between them or not. ugh!  ¬¬

She has came back after her hiatus and put lots of thought in acting.. remember in IVs after healer she kept saying she's really into acting and put other things aside for now. She also going to have quite big project in china. I'm quite sure JCW knows about it.

Let say JCW and PMY are in relationship.  If he doesn't have to enlist in military service and they are going to get married in near future, his answer might had been different. He knows very well how his words could harm PMY and her career.

So, perhaps he just doing his way in protecting her (and their relationship as well if it's indeed exist or he do have plan to pursue it in his mind! kkk :P).

Thanks a lot @fyeahjcw for the video ^^

Edited by OO1230
  • Like 1

@OO1230 That's why I would prefer  them to announce they're dating when they're getting married after his Ms, imagine him leaving for his Ms and leave PMY to deal with all this, he's such a thoughtful person :x

And @tehlimau thank you for your translation dear let me squeal there with you, I think I drowned deeply in delulu landlol now, lol

@ReemKanabta that's why his answer is giving me a lot of hopes (and feelz *-*) He didn't say anything, keeping our ChanMin delulu at the top xD And oh boy I liked the fact that he didn't deny anything ^^

@AnsOlga your posts are always so full of love and positivity, you always have good words for all the Changminers here. Thank you so much, you're a real cutie, you deserve the biggest HUG ever <333

@tehlimau OMG, the translation *-* And as you said, the way he said that is really important : the look in his eyes, him licking his lips, playing with the micro... :x

@OO1230 Min Young is such a cutie and I'll never understand why she gets so much hate. If I could send all the PMY bashers towards Pluto or even farther away I would gladly do it! >:( If I watched Healer, it was because of her, because she was in it. I love her acting and how she is off-screen, she is so funny and witty. People really need to get to know her before giving her all this hate >.< 

I was watching some Min Young videos and I stumbled upon this...An interview of uri cutie unnie in 2007... :P

Question: "What kind of handsome man do you like?" 

Min Young I think you've found THE one :x

Edited by fyeahjcw
  • Like 1

Guest pariG

@fyeahjcw thank you dear that so made my day. Can I just point out when Wookie was answering the first part of the question, about the many skinship scenes in Healer, he LICKED his lips - a telltale sign.

my not word for word translation:

host: you and PMY are now known to be the Healer couple and the drama is known for the many skinship scenes including back hugs, kisses, etc which is a sight for sore eyes (literal Chinese translation.) what are your feelings on this?

jcw: yes indeed there are many skinship scenes involving hugs and kisses - these are the kinds of scenes where you have to be thoughtful and careful (of your partner). But later we started to think, eh how can we film these scenes to make them even more beautiful.

host: oh, so you got tired of these scenes? (As the translator started translating, the host added) you got sick of it because too many times?

jcw: laughs. No, I Did NoT feel sick/tired of it.

SQUEAL of highest pitch.

@tehlimau  chingu thanks for translation....so thats another version of translation..ok lets go with this now chingu

hmm JCW oppa we know we know how much you discuss kiss scenes so that it come up beautiful....no sorry more beautiful...i am wondering was there any kiss od changmin which is not beautiful.....all are blowing our mind even after 2 months ,...:D WE ARE ANALYSING IT FROM ALL ANGLE..DID WE MISS ANY BEAUTIFUL SIGHT OF KISS CHINGUS:DxD;):wub:

NOW this lady host...dont hit me anyone who is close to this host in real...but she find me weird or rather her question is weird or out of context....i mean which man will get bore after kissing a lady who is know as MAN KILLER, :P & we have seen how much these kissing scenes have left impact on healer audience, than this host question..it was not more related to a hit show HEALER but more like just question about JCW..now i am wondering whether this HC of sohu was about HEALER 20TH EPI OR JUST WAS IT  JCW  FAN MEET.....CONFUSED CONFUSED....

host lady sorry but i think your homework was not done properly.>:(

Hmmm... The host... Didn't she too sexy??? Tried to teasing uri Ji Chang Wook??? Hmm... o.O:|:o

Well ladies,as usual,you all are DAEBAK!!! His hands... Omooo... We caught you again Chang Wookie!!! Even,the profesional actor can't hiding their body language,when they fall in love...

Edited by siptiamari

@AnsOlga thank you dear, I just love all your pics and hugs *kiss*

@fyeahjcw OMG he's exactly  tailored to her man of dreams,  don't forget after healer she said she wants him with sharp features,  has humour, attentive, I don't remember the exact line, but she was basically describing wookie, and she said this kind of man doesn't exist,  ya right, like we believe you there. Lol

• Like 1

@fyeahjcw @ReemKanabta @pariG and everyone else - I am trying to watch the whole interview but Sohu while finally working on the iPad keeps crashing. I will be happy to translate the juicy bits if only I can watch it!

yes the way he answers is impt, in Chinese there are usually no tenses so I don't know if he was speaking in past or present tense. But Wookie we know is incredibly honest, and he doesn't hide his feelings very well, and well he was honest to say he was not sick of too many skinship scenes.

on the other interview about the possibility of them dating, if they are not or no possibility at all , he would have just said no. Not saying a direct no and doing a merry go round speaks a thousand words.

methinks, Chingus, I cannot sleep tonight. :P

OMG!  today's development keeps getting better and better.  Our Captain of the ship is just ridiculously daebak. From his giggles in answering the questions and beating around the bush and being careful not to get caught with his statement...... But Wookie you cutie patootie you, your actions speaks volumes:x

I am kind of glad that I did get sick during our trip that I had the excuse not to drive so I can read all the updates with our lovely couple. We are on our way back home and I cannot wait to read all those fanfic.  650 miles to go at 75 mi/hr I will be in my own bed in no time.  

Again thank you all for all the updates. Big hug to all!

• Like 1