[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Finally... Annyeoooong Changminers...

Did u know how much I suffer to try for login... I miss u guys.. I'm in the middle of backread the thread and sudenly it went off.. 

Happy Im here again... Big hug..

Btw what I miss before?? is like I lost the last 2 pages before. What is the latest topic before??

Edited by OdankItha
  • Like 1

God I'm so happy that I found this topic and our favorite ChangMin our Chingus! I barely held back tears already, as presented, I can not get here as soon generally not possible to enter on soompi! Generally speaking, all my Beautiful Amazing I just ChangMiners happy to be back with you in our common faith and love for ChangMin!
All the good and all the best with large open arms for our entire ChangMiners family, let us love and bring all the beauty in this temporary ChangMin thread, and I hope will be even happier updates from our beautiful JCW and PMY in the coming days!:x

s13u1u7dzdr7.png

Guest ChangMinCouple

HAHAHA notice how we're all "Newbie".
Yes let's go back to shipping!!:D

​THAT GAZE THOUGH!!
How is PMY even alive ??

Wow... I feel like we are all going out camping for a week, while our lovely home still in the renovation, hahahahaha

anyway it's good to see all changminers here.. wohoooo, nice camp :)

Let's spazzz.. what am I missing? :D

Guest HanaSakura0212

Anyeooonggg!! :D 

I miss you guys although it's only a few hours ago..

How about uri ChangMin couple?? Any good news??

Good to see all of you again..:x HEALERITES/CHANGMINERS

Hello Healerites/Changminers!

My posts are few and far between but I'm just so happy I was able to get in the temporary forums and into the Changmin thread. I think there probably were initial problems opening up our temporary soompi home that's why we couldn't get in at once. But as I said, really happy to finally get in. Maybe its time to be more active. :)  PMY and JCW  have been dropping all sorts of hints that its hard not to get excited. Our ship seems to doubling or even triple-ing its speed. I've been a very cautious shipper, that's why I kept myself from joining the discussions but I find myself still lurking every single day, several times a day in the Healer, Changmin, PMY and JCW threads, so I decided to just ship fully (as in love fully, as SJN said) and spazz to my heart's content. Anyway, whatever happens, I will still love and admire both of them individually.

wow.. @fyeahjcw come prepare! Good chingu :)

okay.. that's really awesome! that bracelet really similar.. or are my eyes pull out a trick on me? hahaha

and the hat.. ommo I need to large that screenshoot omoo.. hahahaaha, it's not NE (his favorite cap), sooo I guess someone cough*PMYeonni*cough that give him.. ahhh delulu delulu~~~

btw, a little OT, why we could only give 10 likes each day? we could spazzing hundreds goodies in one day, everything post about Changmin is worth "likes"... hmm 

Edited by rnia93
wrong tagging

Guest Eileen531

This had to be worse than finding the needle in the haystack.  For some reason I thought it would have a one line link flashing HERE, HERE press HERE. But it did not. Thanks Pnay for doing this and I can't image the trouble this took to set up, but thanks again.  Now I'm afraid to shut my computer off after work. What if I can't find it again. lol

Guest pariG

hey all....finally i am here..god thanks to changminer chingus that i can login again...

Fyeahjcw..i love this

going to use chingu

968bisolg.gif

Fyeahjcw..i love this

going to use chingu

​Yes, don't hesitate to use it ^^ I made it for the RPG I'm playing but I thought it would be great to use this for the comeback of this thread :P

Ah I'm sad because of the limitation of 10 likes per day... I can't like your posts anymore chingus :(

Edit : oh it seems they took off the limitation! yeah!! xDxD

Edited by fyeahjcw
  • Like 1