[Drama 2015] Ho Goo's Love 호구의 사랑

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

Countdown tvN drama first broadcast on February 9th 22 seconds

This is so adorable. Who is another girl beside CWS and Uee. There also another girl in black hair. Still no news on Park Jung Min replacement.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest heeqeuri

@adikkeluangman: I downloaded the HD version of the video and there's only Wooshik, UEE and Lee Sookyung.

The teaser is so cute XD Here's a screencap

Ho Gyeong - Dohee - Hogu

fn3zmhg.png

I hope we'll know who acts as Gangchul soon.

Guest adikkeluangman

So awesome. Seulong got new drama for the new year. With his labelmate too Choi Woo Shik.

임슬옹, tvN 드라마 <호구의 사랑> '변강철' 역 캐스팅 Im Seul Ong Got the Role of 'Byun Gang-Chul' in tvN Drama <호구의 사랑> http://t.co/scfNhrsqi3

— JYPnation (@jypnation) January 2, 2015

Guest adikkeluangman

Looks like Soompi news love Seulong. Two articles talking about the same thing.
- 2AM Seulong Confirmed for New tvN Romantic Comedy- 2AM’s Im Seulong Cast in “Hogu’s Love” with After School’s UEE and Choi Woo Shik
From Dramabeans201501020846773244_54a5de7237ad5.jpg
Other cast additions include Han Geun-sub (Vampire Idol, My Daughter Flower), playing the hero’s best buddy, and rookie actress Lee Soo-kyung (from Coin Locker Girl, not Let’s Eat) as Ho-gu’s tomboyish twin sister who learns about dating from books.
So random but CWS is younger than Uee and Seulong.

Oh, man, I was so saddened by Jung Min's departure. He looks sort of like UIE's male counterpart (or UIE is his own female version)  and I wanted to see them together in a drama. Plus, he's sexy.... Oh, well, another time, I guess. Hope he recovers well. I don't have any objections against Im Seulong, except the fact that he's as babyfaced as CWS, and I'm afraid the love triangle will turn out a tad monotonous? (JM was a bit more mature looking, and better for the part imo.) To be honest, I haven't seen heen him in anything so far, just judging from the pics.
Anyway, I'm so excited for the drama!Love love the cast, they looked so adorable in the promo clip! OMG Missed UIE in dramas so much. And she dyed her hair!! I hope this drama will be as good as the other 2 Flower Boy dramas... 

Guest adikkeluangman

[tvN호구의 사랑] 신년인사 tvN월화드라마 2월9일 첫방송

CWS, Uee, LSK New Year wishes. I guess this was filmed after PJM drop from this drama. If not he will be in the video. Let' see if next promo video will have Seulong in it.
Hope someone can translate their wishes. Maybe about this drama rating or something.
I wonder if 2AM will sing for this drama OST or at least JYP Nation artist. But then previous tvN drama where 2AM Jinwoon act. No one sang for the drama.

Guest adikkeluangman

After School’s Uee, Choi Woo Sik and More Attend First Script Reading for ‘Hogu’s Love’
TvN’s upcoming drama Hogu’s Love, set to air following Valid Love, has revealed photos from the first script reading.
TvN’s Hogu’s Love is a romantic comedy depicting Hogu (Choi Woo Sik), who has no dating experience at all, coincidentally running into his first love Do Do Hee (Uee), and getting tangled up in a complicated relationship and a dangerous friendship. 
84396002.jpg

It will be directed by director Pyo Min Su, who produced KBS 2TV’s Iris 2, Full House and The World that They Live In and written by writer Yoon Nan Joong, who wrote tvN’s Flower Boy Ramen Shop, KBS 2TV’s Queen of the Office and more.
The cast and production team of Hogu’s Love recently gathered at the CJ E&M center to carry out the first script reading. This day’s script reading was attended by Uee, Choi Woo Sik, Lee Soo Kyung, director Pyo Min Su, writer Yoon Nan Joong as well as the rest of the cast and staff members. Due to the unique characters and lines, the script reading was filled with laughter, marking a good start.
Prior to the script reading, director Pyo Min Soo said, “When this drama ends, it will be April of 2015, around the spring. I hope that we can carry this out happily and healthily so that this drama can help people welcome a happy spring.”
After School’s Uee, who will be acting as Hogu’s first love and the national swimming team’s goddess ‘Do Do Hee,’ perfectly pulled off the competitive and rough character. Uee’s comical acting shown in the script reading video also brings out laughter.
Choi Woo Sik, who will be acting as ‘Kang Hogu,’ showed off his cheerful charms and natural acting ability, transforming into Korea’s representative ‘pushover.’ Once the script reading started, Choi Woo Sik synced with his character by not only using various voice tones and facial expressions but meeting eyes with his co-star Uee as if he was actually filming the drama. Acting opposite each other, Uee and Choi Woo Sik smiled each time they met eyes during script reading, showing fantastic chemistry. They even earned the nickname of ‘Woo Yoo couple’ on the spot, hinting at the popularity of the drama.
The rookie actress Lee Soo Kyung, who will be acting as Hogu’s twin sister, also caught attention by syncing 100 percent with her character ‘Kang Ho Kyung.’ Standing at 170 cm tall and with a confident image, Lee Soo Kyung dynamically expressed her tomboyish and sloppy character.
Hogu’s Love is set to begin on February 9 at 11 p.m. (KST)
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/84396/video-after-schools-uee-choi-woo-sik-and-more-attend-first-script-reading-for-hogus-love
So they held this after PJM step out. I saw some elders cast too. But no Seulong. Hope we can get full cast list later. It look fun already.
-----'A Pushover's Love' featuring UEE and Choi Woo Sik holds script reading
'A Pushover's Love' featuring UEE and Choi Woo Sik held its first script reading!
The scriptreading video kicks off on a high note featuring UEE rattling off so many curses that she's beeped out every other second, with Choi Woo Sik trying to calm her down as much as possible.
Everyone seems to be having fun at the script reading, and the actors can't help but laugh at the funny lines even during the reading. At the end, UEE helps out new actress Lee Soo Kyung make a signature for herself because she doesn't have one yet, showing just how close the crew has gotten already.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/a-pushovers-love-featuring-uee-and-choi-woo-sik-holds-script-reading

class="at_title"After School Uee, Update While Filming For Drama "Dohee Over Flowers"

January 04, 2015

uee filming for 'ho goo's love' Girl group After School's member Uee revealed an update while filming for her drama. (Photo : instagram)

Girl group After School's member Uee revealed an update while filming for her drama.

Uee also wrote, "'Ho Goo's Love' Fighting. I want to watch it," revealing that she's currently filming for the new tvN drama "Ho Goo's Love" that will begin airing on February 9.

"Ho Goo's Love" is about Ho Goo's first love Do Dohee and their complicated relationships with their friends.

Uee was casted for the role of Dohee. The character is a national swimmer in the drama, which matches well with Uee's past of being an actual swimmer.

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/159136/20150104/after-school-uee-update-while-filming-for-drama-dohee-over-flowers.htm   

Guest adikkeluangman

The first script reading must took place after PJM news and before Seulong been confirmed. Including filming for promo videos it, I guess it took place on the last week of December. Furthermore CWS still filming for his current drama and some schedule need to be adjusted or something with PJM departure and looking for the replacement.
We got the leads and few adult characters now so who will be the baby. Or is it a baby or they will change to toddler or little kids?
From child actress Kim Da Seul twitter. Looks like CWS also had started filming his scene. It was taken on Jan 3.B6Yf6y5CUAAbcpy.jpg

Archived