[Drama 2015] Falling For Innocence 순정에 반하다

larus

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@moodypie Welcome to the thread, we've met before in KMHM *hugs*. And get well soon... I believe we have another Joon-hee fan here: @Ohuihui. I like Yoon Hyun-min but I really can't like Joon-hee here no matter how hard I've tried (really). 

@Mau_Cherry Welcome to the thread, glad to read your posts here after KMHM. IMHO for me it's possible that Soon-jung will get to like Min-ho even when Dong-wook is still alive, but as to see her actually leaving Dong-wook for Min-ho...well it depends on the notion of soulmates, maybe, because this drama is dealing with spirituality questions and moral choices. Whether Dong-wook is her soulmate or is it Min-ho, that's still debatable. But what can we say, Dong-wook is already dead.

@dulceres I wish they'd given Joon-hee a room full of Soon-jung's photos in various sizes, because it will make him scarier. But it will tip the balance of this drama's genre from melo/rom-com to thriller, maybe. But really I still wish he could be scarier. 

@Iarus I like the OST lyrics, too. It speaks of Min-ho's PoV really well, and summarizes his feelings for Soon-jung. 

I still haven't found the one song they played during the J-HASS scene (the PPL boutique where Ji-hyun and Woo-shik accompany Min-ho). I like the sound editing so much.

In that scene, when Min-ho looks at his reflection in the mirror and casts his suit aside, the word "destiny" from the song was heard.  Hint much? 

ruzikie said: I really wish a happy ending for this drama. I want Minho and Soonjung live together in the dream house. I don't want to see the writer makes a twist in the story such as Minho ends up selling the dream house. It will be so sad to see a scene like that :((

@valsava Ahjumma, i know the biggest obstacle to build a new relationship is when the memory of your lover in past still lingering in your mind although you already keep it deep down in your heart. But this drama is about healing right? A healing to Kim Soonjung who lost her loved one while Minho who lost his bad guy side and try to life fullest. If i were Soonjung, i would end up trying to forget the memorial thing everytime i see the dream house. If i were Soonjung.
Now, it's back to the writer. We can still hope and wish that the writer will not make any twist to sell the dream house. The dream house is needed to decorate by Soonjung and Minho.

edited : somebody mentioned in other website that Kang Minho resembles Hyun Bin's character in Secret Garden :)) :)) :))

Guest ororomunroe

“Whoever it is, or whatever situation it is, if you keep making excuses to be around that person… That’s love.” (EP 6):
D0VwJgF.gif qIQT7j0.gif
gua54b1.gif dvSouWz.gif

Source: tumblr

Guest ororomunroe

Don't say a word. This is all because of you. I'm very scared. I already told you that I would protect you. I'll even give you my strength. (EP 8):
VZ1Puj2.gif 3jbU81K.gifM50yTqu.gif XtE1qnS.gifLhlHVMx.gif AUf6AWT.gifDYAjxYe.gif

Source: tumblr

Archived