[Drama 2015] Falling For Innocence 순정에 반하다

larus

Guest jinjjapurry

this is melodrama that i've been waiting for... damnn, never fully enjoy another melodrama since nice guy days... i love the plot.. the cast also act so well.........gonna stick to this drama till the end

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More stills about the scene with Jung Kyung Ho and Kim so Yeon. From the pictures we find out more information. Jo Eun Ji will be there in the scene too.

NaverBlog_20150407_224949_00.jpg?type=w1tumblr_nmgesd149V1sdd1ivo1_540.jpg

NaverBlog_20150407_224954_02.jpg?type=w1tumblr_nmgesd149V1sdd1ivo2_540.jpg
NaverBlog_20150407_225007_04.jpg?type=w1 See more here

It seams that Ok Hyun has a gun. The suspect grabs Soon-jung from behind and takes her hostage. Min Ho is in the middle. :)) Let me guess. He surprise himself and everybody else with his awesome tactic of martial arts that he has inherited from Dong Wook. :D  He saves her, that`s for sure. Oh, they save each other quite often. :) 

Guest kyung-jin

class="at_ttl"4 K-Dramas To Watch In April 2015

BY Adrienne Stanley | Apr 07, 2015 06:52 PM EDT

April kicked off with a solid and innovative lineup for K-Drama fans who are getting past the winter blues. BEAST’s Doojoon returns to television for the sequel to the successful culinary mystery series, “Let’s Eat 2.” Kim So Yeon also makes a fantastic drama comeback following the acclaimed 2014 romantic series “I Need Romance 3” with the jTBC drama “Falling for Innocence.” Fans of crime procedurals will enjoy the captivating storyline of “Missing Noir M” while “The Lover” provides a bawdy take on modern romance.

1. ”Falling for Innocence”

Kim So Yeon returns from her absence following her touching role in “I Need Romance 3” to win over new K-Drama audiences in “Falling for Innocence.” “Falling for Innocence” stars Jung Kyung Ho (Cruel City, Endless Love) as Kang Min Ho, a ruthless businessman who inherits his father’s company when he is only 25-years-old. His heart is hardened when his leadership of the family business is usurped by his uncle. When he discovers that he has a fatal heart condition, he faces the world with an increasingly bitter outlook.

Kim So Yeon portrays Kim Soon Jung, a secretary at Min Ho’s company. He initially approaches her with the same twisted cruelty as everyone else until he receives a heart transplant from her former fiance. With a new heart, Min Ho has a brighter outlook on life and falls head over heals in love with Soon Jung.

Yoon Hyun Min, who is normally portrayed as the nice guy-next-door takes on the creepy role of Lee Joon Hee.

“Falling for Innocence” which is also known as “Falling in Love with Soon Jung” airs on jTBC on Fridays and Saturdays in the 9 p.m. KST time slot. 

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/80869/20150407/4-k-dramas-to-watch-in-april-2015.htm

Guest jinjjapurry

@larus the first two eps looks similar to any melodrama..but if this is healing romance that's really nice to see.. yessss i love melodrama and romance.. rom-com always be my fave too... but i guess this one will be my first jtbc drama that i love and stick till the last ep.. i usually drop jtbc drama since ep.1 dunno why kkke

I read a comment in DB (from dfwkimchi) that rather than the usual take on cellular memory, it will be interesting to see the embodiment of Dong-wook's traits in Min-ho as some kind of a haunting. Of course this isn't terminologically correct, since Dong-wook doesn't become a ghost, and this isn't a horror show. 

But if we see this phenomenon 

A. From Joon-hee's perspective,

He will feel like it was a haunting. Because Joon-hee is not privy to the donor/transplantation information, he will be shocked or scared to see Dong-wook's mannerisms in Min-ho (for example: the tie fixing). 

Also,

B. From Min-ho's perspective,

His internal conflict will make a heartbreakingly fascinating drama. What will he do once he finds out why he's changing?

Here, he has three options:

a. To give up his body to this ghost, as sometimes happens with people who share cellular memories in real life;

b. To fight the ghost with all his might, although it means fighting a losing battle ; or 

c. To mitigate the circumstances by making peace with the ghost. This means Min-ho will try to find himself and embrace Dong-wook's traits as his. 

C. Is it Love, or...?

In between options a,b,c, Min-ho will still have to determine whether he really is in love with Soon-jung and vice versa. Is the love a side-effect of the 'possession', or is it true love between them?  

P.S: For a spooky story of how a heart transplant recipient died like his donor after falling in love and marrying the donor's wife, read this

@selenette: Interesting read.

I don`t think Joon hee was the man who hit Dong Wook with the car but he was the one who took the phone, so in that moment he chose to save himself and not his childhood friend. Only that can make can haunt somebody with a conscience but i imagine how it will be for Joon Hee to see his rival adopting the same mannerism as his friend. 

As from Min hos`s perspective as you said, I think the third option is what we`ll get. At this point I believe that he will reinvent himself eventually and he will embrace Dong-wook's traits as his. He will be a new man. But it will not be easy for Min Ho, because both men were so different. Changes are difficult but strong people might adapt better than others.

For Soon Jung will be difficult as well.

I knew about the article and it is spooky. :D  So it is not a surprise that some writers might find this subject inspiring. Sometimes the real life beats fiction.

valsava said:@littleloony,  Hi,  I think they just haven't seen him with the hairstyle like that but he had the same hairstyle in endless love until he left and came back with slick down and to me no matter what they do to KMH hair he's still one handsome man to me.. SMEXY :P

class="post-title post-title-single" itemprop="headline"Falling in Love with Soon Jung: First Impressions Kaede Jun  8 April, 2015 at 00:36 0

SoonJung_firstimpressions_04

How could I not watch my girl Kim So Yeon in Falling in Love with Soon Jung? And coupled with Jung Kyung Ho they make a very interesting pair. I enjoyed this drama, but not enough to be exuberant about it just yet. It’s a very complicated set-up to begin with, and it makes the drama more of a melodrama than a romantic comedy I hoped it would be. Nevertheless, I’m curious to see what comes of it.

Thoughts and Comments

[Excerpt] In any case, I’m definitely curious to see more. I want to see how Jung Kyung Ho changes, and how subtle those personality changes are. (I hope they’re subtle; Heart transplants aren’t personality makeovers.) He was very convincing as an angry, bitter, and serious melodramatic lead, and so I’d like to see him infuse some of Dong Wook’s more whimsical personality. I’d also like to see what happens to Joon Hee, who gave such a good first impression that it’s hard to shake it off despite how evil he turned out to be.

But I am wary that this drama could veer way off the Cliff of Reason and into the Valley of Over-dramatics.

Read more Kaedejun

My comment

Almost everybody wants the changes to be subtle and not a personality take over. For us who knew the synopsis and character description it is clear that this is not going to happen. I prepared myself for this for a couple of months so I am at the stage of accepting what it is.

I've accepted the possibility of Min-ho's drastic changes (like @Iarus).

Based on the testimonials of transplant recipients,sometimes drastic changes are inevitable. Some recipients change for the worse, and some for the best (and some claim they don't change at all). The point is, drastic changes do happen.

Moreover, drastic changes could still give us an interesting trajectory. There will be many conflicts within and around Min-ho. Remember, there are still Joon-hee and his father (who might or might not have anything to do with Dong-wook's death). There is still Soon-jung and Dong-wook's dad (who loved Dong-wook but loathe Min-ho). There's still the evil uncle Kang Hyun-chul. These people will respond differently to Dong-wook's "ghost".

Plus, drastic changes mean Min-ho will have vivid dreams of Dong-wook's last moments, and maybe the memories of their brawl at the Hermia factory. It will be fascinating to see Min-ho being troubled and haunted by these stuff, because this also happens in real life recipients.

To those who worry that Min-ho will become a big softie, don't worry. Dong-wook might be a humorous guy, but he was also physically tough (very) and a persistent detective to boot. Dong-wook will lend his strengths to Min-ho. Add these to Min-ho's own strengths, and the uncle will meet a really formidable enemy this time. Just watch.

Guest nazzy1109

omo omo i've just watched the first two epis !!........i m loving this show so far !! :x :x annyeong yerobun i'm nazzy & looking forward to enjoy this drama's ride with all of u here......i was looking forward to this coz i m a fan of the two male leads......unfortunately i m unfamiliar with the female lead......yes yes poor me !!! i'm still new to k-dramas with only 1.5 years watching experience so hoping to get to know all the awesome leads slowly........busy life with studies though so need to lay off the excitement at times :(( loving JKH here, such a charisma !! :x 
.......i wonder if some of my old chingus r here already......heard about this drama from some of them :)

Archived