[Drama 2015] Hwajung 화정

ChelseaS

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@‌SMP567

Please bear in mind that historical drama sageuk will take "liberties"  to defer from actual historical reference for dramatic licence purposes. Drama are written on the bases to provide entertainment & not history

We do know historical fact that Princess Jeongmyeong will eventually marry Hong Joo Won & had 2 sons & live to a ripe old age

Guest purpledrama

Woww thank you everyone for all the info about Joseon history and each king governed in their time.... i think each country had and has a good president,  king, ect good and bad some to help their country to be success have liberty that their people can live a good life...

Is sad that is this story we will see how they dethrone a good king (i know even do he got yo the throne not in a good way) but still he had always show he wants to he a good, righteous one.. but the people around him did not help him... and the people thinking that having another king was better they choose the wrong one well is what im understanding thank again guys...

Now will be interesting how the princess will in all this :) 

@‌SMP567

Please bear in mind that historical drama sageuk will take "liberties"  to defer from actual historical reference for dramatic licence purposes. Drama are written on the bases to provide entertainment & not history

We do know historical fact that Princess Jeongmyeong will eventually marry Hong Joo Won & had 2 sons & live to a ripe old age

Thanks @gerrytan8063.

Drama ( movies ) has this way of getting into the mind and makes it feel "REAL" easily, doesn't it?  For me I feel it comes in thru different senses: sound and visual ( actual human physical forms and movement ) which creates / shapes the logic thinking. On the other hand, reading involves visual ( mostly letters and some pictures ) connected to the rationale which often times needs more concentration in understanding and connecting a topic.

The historical fact about the princess is assuring, hopefully she won't die somewhere in the story without good reasons. I'm just curious if these parts are facts, that she ran away from Joseon, lived a slave life in the mine in Japan, became a sulfur expert, later reunited with Joo Won, got back to the palace for the revenge  etc.  
Funny, ha? how the mind keeps checking...

Coming Monday, it looks like the princess can still keep her identity and remain Hwa yi.

That Gai si should have been a spy instead of the palace maid!

Woww thank you everyone for all the info about Joseon history and each king governed in their time.... i think each country had and has a good president,  king, ect good and bad some to help their country to be success have liberty that their people can live a good life...

Is sad that is this story we will see how they dethrone a good king (i know even do he got yo the throne not in a good way) but still he had always show he wants to he a good, righteous one.. but the people around him did not help him... and the people thinking that having another king was better they choose the wrong one well is what im understanding thank again guys...

Now will be interesting how the princess will in all this :) 

@purpledrama,  I  think it's sad as one King give it. it's all bringing the country prosperity and it takes one bad King to come in behind him and undo everything the good King done in a matter of days..  

@smp567  Thanks for the videos

Coming Monday, it looks like the princess can still keep her identity and remain Hwa yi.

That Gai si should have been a spy instead of the palace maid!

She's GW special maid /Spy/ Hit-woman 

@valsava   You are welcome, chingu.

Gai si, in deed a scary woman!!     
        Wonder if she will last til the end.   

PS:  Oh yeah, forgot about that poison stuff she does!!          

Guest Rita1986

Hello folks!

Can anyone summarize the preview of episode 15? I'm dying from curiosity! I thank you in advance! :wub:

Archived