what age group are you most attracted to?

Guest oldajuma

Guest glamazon21

I'm 19, but do I love me some older men. I've always been attracted to men in their late twenties and mid-forties (is that weird?). I always find myself checking guys out who are usually at least around 25.Realistically though I don't think I could date someone much older because we'd probably be in different stages of life and I can see it not working. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kwona

i'm 19. i like guys my age or older to.. 10 years? lol i know a couple with 10 age different and they seems happyi like younger guys too but only a year younger than me

• 4 weeks later...
Guest YaboyBill

So if she's older or taller, then that doesn't work out for me. I'm 16, so about 15 or 16 would be fine for me.

i'm 23 and i'm mostly attracted to men older than me around 25-early 30's.

coz i honestly find them more charming and manly coz of their confidence, maturity, and they appear more responsible looking...plus i think men looks better as they age. ;)

• 1 month later...
Guest ohh_mika_stv

I'm 25 and I mostly prefer my men to be between 25-35ish. I might be able to tolerate 1-2 years younger but I generally prefer older.

Guest parrotting_stv

I am in my young age and i am most attracted towards older partner. They are mature, beautiful, understanding and everything that can make a relationship go smoother.

Guest mackeralkitty

I'm only 21, but I'm finding as I get a bit older younger guys are becoming more attractive to me, although there's not a huge age difference between us. Although I feel if I were single when I'm older I'd probably be more attracted to younger men. I'm not really attracted to a specific age group at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

if cougar it would be me LOL

my 2nd ex is 19 and me 24 :sweatingbullets:

well now my preference changes, I like guys my age or older ...but not too old (10years apart) because it would feel like I am dating my older brother ..and that is incest :blink:

Guest severus

Been finding 35-42 very attractive... I just hope I never move into the range where someone might mistake us for father and daughter. 

Archived