Shinichi Chiaki (Tamaki Hiroshi) ♥ Noda Megumi (Ueno Juri) 2006 Live Action "Nodame Cantabile"

heartoppaya

Omo. I'm sorry I couldn't introduce you two because I'm the common ground. @ruzikie, the girl who! is my unnie who I met when I joined the Nareki (Sseurekki and Na Jeong from Reply 1994). And we both fell in love with Jung Woo (I told I have a HUGE thing for kactors who's initials are JW- Jung Woo, Joo Won, Joo Sang Wook). I love Nina unnie coz she's the best and she's really sweet. And she loves me! Nina unnie, @ruzikie is like my twin sister. We are the same age and she's a huge perv as well. It's like looking in the mirror, except she's the prettier one. I met her in the Tomorrow's Cantabile thread where we shipped Shim Eun Kyung's Naeil with Joo Won's Yoo Jin. Believe it or not, she's a bigger perv than me and she wants to get into Joo Won's pants every minute. Like my obsession with Jung Woo's pants- my name has a deep meaning. @thegirlwho can explain when time is on her side. LOL. It's awesome to have two people I love (did I say that I love you, ruzikie?) in one thread, loving a couple as much as I do! Back to topic. I'm not exactly sure about that rumour but it better not be true! It would be definitely heartbreaking to see Kiyora and Senpai together in real life. As much as I adore both of them seperately, I don't want them to be together because my delulu mind wants Senpai and Nodame forever. And their exploding chemistry is no joke. Anyway, I am going to propose a little game. Shall we tell what our favorite moments from the drama is? And please, don't bash Tomorrow Cantabile. It's not ethical. It's rude. And I love that drama so much. Game starts NOW!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@heartoppaya .... :)) the line " we're the same age and she's a huge perv as well " =)) =)) killed me ... it's sooooo you , my pervy soulmate XD 
@ruzikie ... hi! hola ^^ nice to meet you ! And thank u for taking care of my dongsaeng so well <3 
Favorite Scenes? uhhhh there are so many T_T I think I need to think about this a bit ^^ ... is it okay to list my fav scenes from the drama , europe specials and movies, rite? :x 

Since these two have countless magazine pictorials together let's start with one of my fav <3 if I'm not wrong this is from 2010 ( promoting the last movie T_T ) 
vU1b8sX.jpgAtKPP7O.jpgYvzg0DN.jpgGTfUd2M.jpg
ahhh I also want to find their whole Elle Taiwan pictorial but zero success till now T_T only the cover is available #tears 
@ TamakiHiroshi Baidu Bar

I second te motion!

:D

.... fortunately for us "drama reunions" are pretty much a common thing on japanese dramas , both Ueno and Tamaki have acted in several productions with some their past co-stars, that's why I demand another drama for them :x 

Yeeeeez! I really do hope they get to be casted as leads in a drama again. *fingers-crossed* But I don't think it'll be any time soon though. D:

@ducan ... welcome on board ^^ please join us anytimeee :)
@heartoppaya ... I just can't trust u XD ( and even trusting u , I doubt I can make it since I'm busy in the mornings with the univ and then in the afternoon with my job T_T ) 
kyaaa now ... one of my fav vids of these two :x :x the way they play to be each other's mic XD too adorable!

Credits to the uploader 

• 2 weeks later...

Tamaki is starring in a new Fuji TV drama this January ... and if I'm not wrong this is the first time he'll play the role of a husband and dad :x 
More details here : http://doramaworld.blogspot.com/2014/11/tamaki-hiroshi-to-star-in-fujitv-winter.html
wah~! I would love to see Juri and him playing a irreverent yet cute family T_T

Tamaki is starring in a new Fuji TV drama this January ... and if I'm not wrong this is the first time he'll play the role of a husband and dad :x 

More details here : http://doramaworld.blogspot.com/2014/11/tamaki-hiroshi-to-star-in-fujitv-winter.html

Hell yeah! If only....

Plus by now Nodapai might have a baby too since they have (in my mind) done 'it' a couple million times starting from sexy times under the kotatsu...

Hehe... I'm shameless, aren't I?

heartoppaya said:

More details here : 

http://doramaworld.blogspot.com/2014/11/tamaki-hiroshi-to-star-in-fujitv-winter.html

Archived