Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

heartoppaya

Shinichi Chiaki (Tamaki Hiroshi) ♥ Noda Megumi (Ueno Juri) 2006 Live Action "Nodame Cantabile"

Haha, I didn't realise there's a thread for Chiaki and Nodame here! Love them tons in Nodame Cantabile, Tamaki Hiroshi and Ueno Juri portrayed their characters perfectly <3

They always got teased about becoming a couple during their Nodame days (especially during Bistro SMAP, haha), but they've always denied thinking about it, so the chances are close to zero. Oh well, I just want to see them reunite on screen, hopefully that can happen someday!

Haha, I didn't realise there's a thread for Chiaki and Nodame here! Love them tons in

Nodame Cantabile

, Tamaki Hiroshi and Ueno Juri portrayed their characters perfectly <3

They always got teased about becoming a couple during their Nodame days (especially during Bistro SMAP, haha), but they've always denied thinking about it, so the chances are close to zero. Oh well, I just want to see them reunite on screen, hopefully that can happen someday!

Hi @Aziraphale! Nice to meet you!

True, this couple was adorable and that's the reason this thread was created. I just couldn't get enough of them.

Please keep commenting and loving this couple.

Nodapai, FTW!

Guest kyung-jin

I'm surprised to see this thread..

Chiaki and Nodame from Nodame Cantabile..

Every time Chiaki is with Nodame is a funny moment..

Oh my gosh!!!! found this <3 <3 <3 i've been searching nodame again after juri chan and tama chan play in a dorama this early year. They are my OTP for a japanese couple fufufufufu. I wish they are together >.< #fangirlinaction :v

Aziraphale said: Haha, I didn't realise there's a thread for Chiaki and Nodame here! Love them tons in Nodame Cantabile, Tamaki Hiroshi and Ueno Juri portrayed their characters perfectly <3