Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

@mai5116

thanks for posting this here. All of us do not pay attention at all and not voting at all ( thinking just pool). But i found below article today they invite the winner and give award last year. @sara2908 i remembered that you did ask about it. it will end on 16 December. can vote with yahoo account

• Like 6

2 hours ago, dahae2006 said:

@mai5116

thanks for posting this here. All of us do not pay attention at all and not voting at all ( thinking just pool). But i found below article today they invite the winner and give award last year. @sara2908 i remembered that you did ask about it. it will end on 16 December. can vote with yahoo account

So we have to vote?? 

• Like 2

Park Bo-gum shares view on best couple

Fashion and beauty magazine Elle shared additional photos of actor Park Bo-gum’s first overseas photo shoot in Los Angeles, California, Sunday. 

In addition to the B-cut reel photos, Elle also shared an exclusive interview with Park.

Concerning his nomination for the best couple award, Park said, “There’s the almighty Song-Song couple, right behind.”

Park also shared his thoughts on the end-of-year awards shows. The actor said, “When I was young, I really wanted to be a part of the end-of-year awards shows, but now that I’m actually there it feels weird.” 

“I used to go to church and ended the year with a prayer, but now that I spend it with people I‘m not very familiar with at an award show and I wonder if it’s something I should be doing,” said Park. 

As for his schedule, Park said, “I’ll probably spend it with my fans at fan meetings? I want to end the year with a warm note.” 

By Lee Sang-won (sangdoze@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201612041720210812398_2

• Like 7

Hello guys, it has been forever since the last time i wrote here :sweatingbullets:. Because I'm afraid if it will be too long, i'm just going to put it on the spoiler ;) 

Spoiler

Hello guys, how have you been? 
It has been forever since the last time i wrote here :/. 
Since it's december, i decided to re watch the reply series and i suddenly captivated with feelings and emotion, Well, it was a year ago when i fell hard for this guy after his performanced on the reply series. Still remember those time when i would type his name on my instagram search engine everymorning just to know what he has been up to.                                                 
Visiting this thread and the shipper theard just to hear about him from you guys, still remember thoose time, when the mods suddenly shutdown the shipper thread, still remember thoose time when we always waiting for friday to come just to see him on mubank, when we learned more about him and his past, and his beautiful attitude through YOF Africa. When we worried about what will he choose for his new project after the Reply series. When kim ji won, rejected MDBC and we were discussing about the possible lead actress and we were right on guessing KYJ even when some of us were a bit worried because she's too young, but at last she's indeed the lead actress and just as usual PBG did a really great job on building the chemistry just like what he always done.

We have been through a lot i might not be as active as before and i might not be as consistent as other members in this thread who keep us updated about his activities,i might has anothe bias beside him. but i'm still watching him from a far and proud with what he has become now. I'm glad that he has more fans now of course. And shine even brighter than before.     
This January he will come to my country but as the ticket is super expensive for a student like me i most likely wont be able to attend his fanmeeting :") so for those of you who got a chance to meet him, hope you guys have a great time with him ! :)    

Always waiting for his next project,
 till next time guys!:)  XOXO

Thank you for those of you who has spending your valuable time to read my ranting. Keep updating about him guys because i will always wait for his update from you guys just like the other fans of him out there :) 

Been missing you guys

• Like 8

Cy1-bCSUkAAZFPn.png

@tikawarokkaLong time not seeing you here. Of course remember all that. The journey of becoming a PBG fan. About the FM maybe you could see him when he arrive at the airport even if you couldn't go.

@onlysb1 Don't have to erase from memory for  a rewatch:D I keep playing certain scenes from episode 19 and 20 and slowly going through the earlier episodes.

Apparently director's cut dvd have all these amazing perks. Cry in the corner

Cy18E6dUAAAK8xY.jpg

• Like 8