Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

1 hour ago, sara2908 said:

@4evgbogummyYes one of few candidates when talks for Bogum's partner for MDBC came out. She was the lead in  a drama with Yeo Jin Goo last year Orange Marmalade.

What I am impressed is the date, this KBS Music Festival have been arranged on the last Friday of each year but in 2016, they would arrange on Thursday 29 Dec 2016.   

• Like 2

18 hours ago, tiendoank said:

GOD!!!!!!

It took me forever to log in!!!!!

Firefox denied me every time, though I was in in Soompi articles, but I couldn't get through in the forums.

giphy.gif

@tiendoank  love your gif.. so cuteeee. i could log in from ph could not log in from my pc... so frustrating 

@mellinadear  seo hyu did MC for Tvn award also or just a presenter there. anyway some some Knet comments bg and her looks like sibling. 

@sara2908  i really love this dramafangirl post...she beautifully describe PBG acting !!! may be i will repost again in due course.

@4evgbogummy agree with you.   i also think they need to provide better tech support for Soompiers, especially tech illiterate Soonpiers like me also.

Seohyu is also lee min ho sister in movie or drama...

@onlysb1 you are amazing. i remember this line is from Raon but i could not remember which episode.LOL. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mellinadear said:

I hope Seolhyun practices well for the MC job. She was really awkward last time when I watched the last music show Live. 

KBS Entertainment Award 2015: Seolhyun  also did awkward. Shin Dongyeop (a professional MC) had to help her quite a lot.  :sweatingbullets:  

KBS Music Festival female MC in 2015: Hani Exid did not flow well too. :huh:  Lee Hwai Jae as a professional and experienced MC had to help supporting Hani Exid and coordinate with Taecyeon 2PM.

In my opinion, KBS could add another professional&experienced MC to let him/her support Seolhyun and coordinate with Park Bo Gum in order to let Park Bo Gum handle his part. Park Bo Gum could not handle his part and also have to support  Seolhyun as same as a professional MC could do. There are much more complicated sequences and schedules in this long KBS music Festival than Music Bank. 

We wish Park Bo Gum great performance and his co-MCs in KBS Music Festival and KBS Drama Award. :wub:

In addition to coming tasks, Park Bo Gum has also had 2 days of studying a week with different campus in university and then exams. 

• Like 3

Park Bo Gum And Seolhyun Confirmed As MCs For 2016 KBS Gayo Daejun

Park Bo Gum Seolhyun

Park Bo Gum and AOA’s Seolhyun will be MCs for the 2016 KBS Gayo Daejun.

A source from FNC Entertainment said, “Seolhyun has been confirmed as a MC for Gayo Daejun.” Park Bo Gum was confirmed earlier.

Park Bo Gum appeared in KBS’s “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” recently and also served as a MC for KBS’s “Music Bank.” As for Seolhyun, she appeared in KBS’s “Orange Marmalade” in 2015.

The 2016 KBS Gayo Daejun will take place on December 29. Stay tuned for updates!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/11/24/park-bo-gum-seolhyun-confirmed-mcs-2016-kbs-gayo-daejun/

Seolhyun to join Park Bo-gum and co-host ‘KBS Song Festival’

Girl group AOA member Seolhyun will join actor Park Bo-gum and co-host the upcoming “2016 KBS Song Festival,” her agency announced Friday. 

A source at FNC Entertainment said: “Seolhyun has been confirmed to emcee the Song Festival.” She will be joining Park, who was confirmed to host on Wednesday.

The “2016 KBS Song Festival” will take place on Dec. 29, but the location is yet to be announced. 

By Lee Sang-won (sangdoze@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201611251306227502538_2

• Like 4

Seems to be a negative reaction from Knetz regarding Bogum's MC pairing

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.my/2016/11/seolhyun-and-park-bogum-to-mc-for-2016.html

Seolhyun and Park Bogum to MC for the '2016 KBS Gayo Festival'

Thursday, November 24, 2016  2016 kbs gayo festival, kbs gayo festival, park bogum, seolhyun  No comments

htm_2016112585436723426.jpg

Article: Seolhyun x Park Bogum '2016 Gayo Festival' MC confirmed

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+340, -35] Seolhyun...??? Why do they keep putting her in MC positions when she can't even pronounce her words ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I still can't forget Shin Dong Yeob getting pissed off with her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ stop casting her, with what sponsor is she landing these jobs with?

2. [+307, -35] Seolhyun-ssi is a really bad MC, please swap her out with someone who can do their job... I was so frustrated watching her at the 'AAA', felt like a sweet potato was stuck down my throat. The MC position is such an important role, I beg of you to please change her out...! Her MCing skills honestly gives me cancer

3. [+269, -55] Ugh, she's so bad. Just go with Suzy or Yoona, why in the world would you pick Seolhyun... ㅡㅡ

4. [+52, -2] Why, she can't even talk..

5. [+50, -4] I remember her being a bad MC last year... Shin Dong Yeob had to cover for her and basically carry her through the thing ㅋㅋ she stumbled over her words and couldn't get through it...

6. [+36, -10] Why Seolhyun of all people...

7. [+26, -1] Don't they normally have three MCs? Looks like Park Bogum will have to do all the work if it's just those two. Seolhyun has always been unstable whenever she has had to give award speeches or MC...

8. [+22, -2] Should've used Irene... I've never seen a better combo than those two

9. [+13, -2] Yeah, I'd really rather prefer Yoona or Suzy

10. [+11, -2] Park Bogum seemed really good at the acting daesang last time... and he seemed to have memorized his queue sheet too, he barely even looked at it!

-

screenshot-entertain.naver.com%2B2016-11-24%2B21-31-46.png

Source: Naver

1. [+1,277, -93] Can't wait for Park Bogum's special stage!!!

2. [+1,000, -81] So Park Bogum will be MCing two days in a row?? Daebak, his stamina's amazing! Park Bogum's working so hard!

3. [+1,021, -144] So Park Bogum has an MC job on the 30th and another on the 31st, that's so tiring for him... Never seen a star MC consecutively like this ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+557, -122] I remember Seolhyun being super bad at the year-end ceremonies last year... what is so amazing about her that they keep casting her like this?

5. [+512, -109] I'm not a Seolhyun anti at all but she's never been able to talk properly whenever she's had to give award speeches or MC

@mellinadearNever watch her MC before so didn't know how bad she is. It would be hard work for Bogum if they would only be the two MC covering the KBS song festival

@NongpeePGreat for Bogum. He will have break for a day between jobs. Not really a break though. The preparation for MC will be tedious as it is a huge event. At least he could depend on Hyun Moo who will usually lead.

@dahae2006You should read another fangirling Bogum article from the blog. Her Reply 1988 review is nice too.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

Seems to be a negative reaction from Knetz regarding Bogum's MC pairing

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.my/2016/11/seolhyun-and-park-bogum-to-mc-for-2016.html

@mellinadearNever watch her MC before so didn't know how bad she is. It would be hard work for Bogum if they would only be the two MC covering the KBS song festival

@NongpeePGreat for Bogum. He will have break for a day between jobs. Not really a break though. The preparation for MC will be tedious as it is a huge event. At least he could depend on Hyun Moo who will usually lead.

- I really understood why negative reaction from nitizens on this female MC. I have watched KBS Entertainment Award 2015,.... umm umm.

Studying and reading are important in Korea, knowledge and thoughtful speaking could reflect such standard of celebrities esp. MCing. 

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/16/history-professor-defends-aoas-seolhyun-and-jimin-amidst-recent-controversy/

http://www.soompi.com/2016/10/20/aoas-seolhyun-really-felt-dating-history-controversy/

- As I mentioned above it is surprising to know KBS Music Festival in 2016 would be arranged on Thursday while they had been arranged on Last Fridays of the years. It is really great for Park Bo Gum to have one day not for break but for rehearsal to KBS Drama Award 2016.

Live Broadcast Annual Biggest Programs no matter KBS Song Festival and KBS Drama Award are full of complicated sequences, schedules, incidents, involving with tons of people in showbiz, in front of reputable senior celebrities, esp. live watched by millions audiences over the world. 

In my opinion as above, If female MC is Seolhyun, another professional MC should really be added to support her and coordinate with Park Bo Gum. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mellinadear said:

I hope Seolhyun practices well for the MC job. She was really awkward last time when I watched the last music show Live. 

Haha...then KBS did the right thing. I trust Bogummy to deliver good MCing together with anyone, for e.g., Irene was quite awkward too but he was able to do such an excellent job and exhibit such great on screen "chemistry" with her.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Haha, that professional MC to support Seolhyun is none other than uri Bogummy! 

sob sob, even Shin Dong Yeop, at 45 years old who has worked as a professional MC for 25 years, almost can't cover her mistakes in KBS Entertainment Award. Her rhythm of speaking was also awkward.  Almost all scripts in such KBS Entertainment Award has mainly talked by Shin Dong Yeop and Sung Sikyung, a little at the end of each breaks will be spoken by Seolhyun. :sweatingbullets:

18 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Haha...then KBS did the right thing. I trust Bogummy to deliver good MCing together with anyone, for e.g., Irene was quite awkward too but he was able to do such an excellent job and exhibit such great on screen "chemistry" with her.

As I mentioned Music Bank is not purely live broadcasting but recording several parts in advance BUT KBS Music Festival is live broadcast, last year Hani exid read script in front of all audiences by not even being able to look at the camera. 

KBS Entertainment Award 2015

KBS Music Festival 2015

• Like 2

KBS must have good reasons for picking Seolhyun as the other MC. Am not too concerned about the co-MC as long as this does not affect Bogummy. I guess Bogummy will have to work harder to make up for any lack on the part of Seolhyun. If so, then his great MC skills will be fully exhibited next to hers and this will be to his benefit. But who knows, she may show great improvement. It will be interesting to see if the chemistry between them works out well. Perhaps, there may be a chance for them to work together in a future project. It will still be good opportunity to test whether this pairing has any potential for future projects.

After all, there are not that many female actors in the k ent industry who are younger than Bogummy. In any case, she has appealing visuals and that's good. I have come to realize that matching Bogummy with a female lead may not be too easy a job due in part to his young age and youngish looks; and not to mention his visuals haha...so, any female actor with good potential, age-wise and visual-wise will be good.

• Like 3

Spoiler

Jun Ji-hyun replaced by Chinese actress after Hallyu ban order

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201611251524138400124_2

After just a month of signing with Jun Ji-Hyun, the mobile company has to replace in order to comply with government's restriction. 

THAAD situation looks much more strict from Chinese Government to Private companies to restrict the business with Korean celebrities. 

• Like 2