Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

1 hour ago, Grace1003 said:

Oh My God!!! the fan boy shouted so loud!!! Bo Gum ah, you are handsome!!!!! hello!!! you are handsome!! Bo Gum ah you are handsome!!!!

hahahahahahhaha this clip is daebak!!!! 

Bo Gum ah, your male fan like you so much!!! Bo Gum magic!!

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, MichelleBG said:

Oh My God!!! the fan boy shouted so loud!!! Bo Gum ah, you are handsome!!!!! hello!!! you are handsome!! Bo Gum ah you are handsome!!!!

hahahahahahhaha this clip is daebak!!!! 

Bo Gum ah, your male fan like you so much!!! Bo Gum magic!!

Chincha?! Wow, daebaaaaaaaakkkkkkkk!!!

15034524_721005184732060_1318996796042641408_n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNLrweigHo4/

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, MichelleBG said:

Sorry to interrupt the post but Bo Gum looks amazingly dazzling today!!! oh my god!!!!!:heart::heart::heart: I start to worry that will i faint when i see him on 10th Dec???? :D

Oh my, I gasped and OMG! The bright blue on him is just LOVE! And he's back to the not-so-skinny self haha....okay, he looks the best today from the lot of post MDBC pics. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Oh my, I gasped and OMG! The bright blue on him is just LOVE! And he's back to the not-so-skinny self haha....okay, he looks the best today from the lot of post MDBC pics. 

Yes!!! I am surprise he able gain back his weight so fast!!! He must have been eating a lot and non-stop!! hahahahahah

He looks better and better everyday. The bright blue on him really daebak!! aiyooooo my heart....

• Like 3

My favorite pic so far. I love his smile in this pic.

6FD46CF9-6EDE-4716-AF5A-5D47A4EEBA74_zps

4 minutes ago, MichelleBG said:

hehe just in case i will bring my ventolin with me. haahahahahah

Ya this clip was taken after the event. No white coat. 

Haha...was just thinking about that! Must remember to bring for the FM haha..

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

Jeans : it could be a bit longer and more slim fit... could I comment his stylist? haha, or I might not be trendy to this jean style. 

Hair: not sure whether it is new cut or jus new set by hair stylist? 

It seems like he is wearing 2 layers.hahahaha possibly because of the weather.

Hair: i think he trimmed his hair of course with styling today. He looks clean and neat. Suit the product and event today. 

• Like 5

Sorry, posting the video again for the sake of the trans.

The interviewer is that mbc section tv MC, who got married few months back. She had those standees of famous male actors at her wedding. (The picture is pages back in this thread).

Q1: through his acting,he has tried many roles, which character does he has most affection for?
Bogum gives his usual, "all characters are important" answer. He further said, " taking on them one by one,he cant choose one". The MC then prompts him about his recent character, then he picked lee young since many people can remember him.

Q2: What is his secret to bright (not sure) eyes?
PBG said "re-an". Then he gives advice for the health of your eyes.. like exercises, not looking at handphone and computer too much.

Q3: what is he recently most obsessed with?
PBG: preparation for fanmeeting, thinking of ways to best make fans touched and for them to have a good time.

MC asks him to reveal a little since there are fans here today too. 
BG said it's still in the midst of preparation so he cant reveal anything yet.

Trans cr: @snorants

• Like 9

Talking about his FMs, for the HK one, he has asked for the FM to start earlier at 6pm so that his fans can catch the train to go home after the FM. He recognized that a number would be coming from Shenzhen and possibly other nearby parts of China. He's so thoughtful of his fans. For fans going to the HK FM, we've been told to practise Bogummy's MDBC OST. Am speculating that he wants to hear fans sing while he plays the music accompaniment on piano. Don't know whether we will get tears from our crybaby (aigoo...) again. If so, a lot of the fans will cry too. That was what happened at the Taiwan FM. It was a very memorable and touching time for his fans.

Btw, his weibo following has increased to 1.1m.

E2248BBF-9836-42B0-9F6C-72CD699EE172_zps

• Like 7