Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

42 minutes ago, Michelle JG said:

Is it the 1st time we have same actor MC for drama award continuously in 2 years ? 

Regardless professional MCs in Korean showbiz, we could consider only actors/actresses.  :wub: 

KBS

Hosted by‎: ‎Jun Hyun-moo‎, ‎Kim So-hyun‎, ‎Park Bo-gum‎
Date‎: ‎December 31, 2015‎

Date‎: ‎December 31, 2014‎
Hosted by‎: ‎Kim Sang-kyung‎; ‎Park Min-young‎; ‎Seo In-guk

Date‎: ‎December 31, 2013‎
Hosted by‎: ‎Lee Mi-sook‎; ‎Shin Hyun-joon‎; ‎Joo Sang-wook‎; ‎Im Yoona

Hosted by‎: ‎Yoo Jun-sang‎; ‎Lee Jong-suk‎
Date‎: ‎December 31, 2012

Date: 31/Dec/2011
MC: Anchorman Jun Hyun Moo, Han Hye Jin and Joo Won

December 31, 2010 and hosted by Choi Soo-jong, Lee Da-hae and Song Joong-ki.

December 31, 2009 and hosted by Tak Jae-hoon, Lee Da-hae and Kim So-yeon.

December 31, 2008 and hosted by Choi Soo-jong and Han Ji-min.

SBS
Hosted by‎: ‎Lee Hwi-jae‎; ‎Lim Ji-yeon‎; ‎Yoo Jun-sang‎
Date‎: ‎December 31, 2015‎

Hosted by‎: ‎Lee Hwi-jae‎; ‎Park Shin-hye‎; ‎Park Seo-joon‎
Date‎: ‎December 31, 2014‎

December 31, 2013, and hosted by Lee Hwi-jae, Lee Bo-young, and Kim Woo-bin.

December 31, 2012, at the SBS was hosted by actor Lee Dong-wook and actress Jung Ryeo-won.

December 31, 2011, and was hosted by actor Ji Sung and actress Choi Kang-hee.

--------------------

‎By the way, attending award ceremony on Christmas day in 2015 as Park Bo Gum mentioned in Elle, it might be KBS Entertainment Awards for variety shows, talk shows, and game shows. Park Bo Gum may be more familiar with people in TV drama and movie society, he might know just some of people in Entertainment Award. 

http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/26/2015-kbs-entertainment-awards-who-are-the-big-winners-of-the-night/

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, WendyHo said:

So BKK fm is pushed to 17 February from 11 February ? Where does Singapore fit in...lol

Officially Blossom and Organizer (411Entertainment) has still notified Park Bo Gum's Fan Meeting on 11 February 2017.

• Like 5

http://m.blog.naver.com/bogummytour/220867682202

Tour with Bogum

Moonlight Drawn by Bogummy:part 2. /Character Lee Yeong 

보검투어 이웃추가 | 1시간 전
 앱으로 보기 
본문 기타 기능
e_%EB%B0%95%EB%B3%B4%EA%B2%80_%EA%B5%AC%EB%A5%B4%EB%AF%B8_%EC%9D%B4%EC%98%81_001.png?type=w420

The boy who listened his heart learned to become a man.
As he grew, his eyes got an outstanding resonance.

Monarch Drawn by Park, Bogum Lee Yeong
Moonlight Drawn by Bogummy part 2.

e_%EB%B0%95%EB%B3%B4%EA%B2%80_%EA%B5%AC%EB%A5%B4%EB%AF%B8_%EC%9D%B4%EC%98%81_001_1.png?type=w420 

e_%EB%B0%95%EB%B3%B4%EA%B2%80_%EA%B5%AC%EB%A5%B4%EB%AF%B8_%EC%9D%B4%EC%98%81_002.png?type=w420

Episode 1.  Scene at the hole where Bogum made an ad- lib,"Gukbapseakki"
고성장산숲
고성장산숲

경상남도 고성군 마암면

Jangsan Forest: Awarded the runner-up prize in field of Village Forest at the 10th Beautiful 
Forest National Covention in 2009

↑  ↑  ↑  Select a language on this website and get information.

e_%EB%B0%95%EB%B3%B4%EA%B2%80_%EA%B5%AC%EB%A5%B4%EB%AF%B8_%EC%9D%B4%EC%98%81_003.png?type=w420

Episode 2 Try to run away but be caught...
Episode 10 Place where got a sweet punishment, 
전주경기전
전주경기전

전라북도 전주시 완산구 풍남동

Jeonju Gyeonggijeon Hall 
Gyeonggijeon was built to enshrine the portrait of the King Taejo, the founder of Joseon 
Dynasty. (In 1410, 10th year of Taejong's reign)

e_%EB%B0%95%EB%B3%B4%EA%B2%80_%EA%B5%AC%EB%A5%B4%EB%AF%B8_%EC%9D%B4%EC%98%81_004.png?type=w420

Hideout for Jayeondang trio, 
also Yeong and Raon enjoy the date with reading
전주향교
전주향교

전라북도 전주시 완산구 풍남동

전화

Jeonju Hyanggyo
Established as Shrine site in Goryeo Dynasty and run for provincial education and edification. 

e_%EB%B0%95%EB%B3%B4%EA%B2%80_%EA%B5%AC%EB%A5%B4%EB%AF%B8_%EC%9D%B4%EC%98%81_005.png?type=w420

The village where visit to ask an advice to Dasan. 
Flying wish lanterns. Thatched roof on rainy day..
낙안읍성민속마을
낙안읍성민속마을

전라남도 순천시 낙안면

전화

Naganeupseong Walled Town
One of the local planned city in Joseon Dynasty (1397, 6th year of Taejo's reign.

e_%EB%B0%95%EB%B3%B4%EA%B2%80_%EA%B5%AC%EB%A5%B4%EB%AF%B8_%EC%9D%B4%EC%98%81_006.png?type=w420

Place for flying paper and a pond-diving! 
광한루정문
광한루정문

전라북도 남원시 금동

Gwanghallu Pavilion
Well represented pavilion in Joeson Dynasty (1638, 16th year of Injo's reign)
One of the four great pavilions of Korea, together with the Yeongnamnu in Miryang, 
Chokseongnu in Jinju and the Pubyok pavilion in Pyongyang.

e_%EB%B0%95%EB%B3%B4%EA%B2%80_%EA%B5%AC%EB%A5%B4%EB%AF%B8_%EC%9D%B4%EC%98%81_007.png?type=w420

One of the film site at Buyeo 
where the ending scene of final episode for the road with cosmos 
and the scene that Yeong emerges behind of a flag.
충청남도 부여군 규암면 신리 92
충청남도 부여군 규암면 신리 92

충청남도 부여군 규암면

e_%EB%B0%95%EB%B3%B4%EA%B2%80_%EA%B5%AC%EB%A5%B4%EB%AF%B8_%EC%9D%B4%EC%98%81_008.png?type=w420

Going out with Raon on a rainday. 
The pitful end of mermaid story
A pavilion where having a private consultation with Dasan.
문헌서원
문헌서원

충청남도 서천군 기산면

전화

Munheonseowon Confucian Academy
A Confucian Academy built in the middle of the Joseon Dynasty (1594, 27th year of Seonjo's reign.

e_%EB%B0%95%EB%B3%B4%EA%B2%80_%EA%B5%AC%EB%A5%B4%EB%AF%B8_%EC%9D%B4%EC%98%81_010-%281%29.png?type=w420

Mother comforting Lee Yeong's mind.
조경단
조경단

전라북도 전주시 덕진구 덕진동

전화

Jeonju Jokyeongdan
Graveyard of Lee Han, the progenitor of the Jeonju Lee family. 
Only opens when ancestral memorial ceramonies are hold.

e_%EB%B0%95%EB%B3%B4%EA%B2%80_%EA%B5%AC%EB%A5%B4%EB%AF%B8_%EC%9D%B4%EC%98%81_009.png?type=w420

Thanks to @soule616

• Like 5

Ok here comes my understanding of Bo Gum answer to the year end award question from Elle Magazine.

Q: You will attend year end drama award so won't you want to get the best couple award? 

A: I am behind the very strong 'song song couple'. (Laugh)  When i was young,  i really wanted to attend Award ceremony. But i felt strange when it really happened at my 1st attendance to the award ceremony. Almost every last day of the year i spent my day at Church for new year eve worship. However, i wonder is it fine for me to have the thought of wanted to greet the new year to people who i am not familiar with at the ceremony.

Side note: I think the message Bo Gum wanted to deliver is he has always spent his time and greeted the people he knows every year so when he first attended the award ceremony ( in 2014?) it was his first time to greet happy new year to the public and wondered he did it right or allowed to do that.

In conclusion, he is very well-mannered  and he thinks a lot of how other people feel. 

To the Chingus who knows Hangul, please feel free to correct my translation. I have tried my best. :)

The 4th question on the right.

tumblr_oh0l5fRQ9A1uavo0oo1_1280.jpg

• Like 8

0E0F0AD1-E80E-4368-B593-72EA0D96B6D6_zps

This came out yesterday. As this has not been posted, thought I'd share this.

GKP's and PBG's dramas were broadcasted during the same period. They both supported each other. GKP said they contact each other frequently. They will not give their opinions on each other's acting. Each will only assure the other that he has been watching the other's drama and acknowledge that the other has worked hard. For their latest drama, both have encouraged each other by saying that the other's performance has been great. They are good friends that will encourage each other with such words. Whenever they are free, they will meet up and go for a good meal together. In this regard, they are like everybody else. 

Apologies for the big font as I had typed this and copied it instead of typing directly here.

• Like 5

Park Bo-gum to emcee for KBS Drama Awards for second year

Actor Park Bo-gum will emcee for the 2016 KBS Drama Awards, his agency announced Tuesday.

TV personality Jeon Hyun-moo will co-emcee with Park.

The 23-year-old Park had emceed for the awards ceremony in 2015. He was also an emcee for KBS2’ live music program “Music Bank” for 13 months until this January, along with K-pop group Red Velvet’s Irene.

This year’s KBS Drama Awards will take place on Dec. 31 at the KBS Hall in Yeouido. Awards will be presented to actors and actresses who have shown outstanding performance in KBS dramas. 

Likely candidates for awards include Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo from “Descendants of the Sun,” Kim Woo-bin and Suzy from “Uncontrollably Fond,” Park Bo-gum and Kim Yoo-jung from “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds,” Park Shin-yang from “Neighborhood lawyer Jo Deul-ho.” 

By Lim Jeong-yeo (kaylalim@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201611221626080455693_2 

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

I hope they will be able to air the awards live on KBS world for us in far places. 

KBS is celebrating its 30th anniversary so, past winners will be invited. It's gonna be a big event.

Red carpet and awards ceremony may run into like 4 hours till 1 January 2017 ^^ Looking forward to seeing Bogum on TV again..haha.

• Like 7