Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Why I like every ship with bogummy...

Bromance with So In Guk, Song Joong-ki, R88 brothers, Kwak Dong yeon and BTS V

I also like his chemistry with Red Velvet's Irene, Girl's Day Hyeri, Kim Go Eun, Kim So-hyun and Kim Yoo Jung.

I think I will like every co-stars/co-workers and label mates as long as they treat him well and vice versa.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, dahae2006 said:

@Grace1003  Thanks for posting bigger picture of not so young fan (adjumma fan) with bogum how lovely he is fulfilling her request

. i can only share directly from twitter . how do you save picture only from twitter?

Just Copy and Paste:). Just give proper credit to the one who tweeted,

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, penguinxbogum said:

Why I like every ship with bogummy...

Bromance with So In Guk, Song Joong-ki, R88 brothers, Kwak Dong yeon and BTS V

I also like his chemistry with Red Velvet's Irene, Girl's Day Hyeri, Kim Go Eun, Kim So-hyun and Kim Yoo Jung.

I think I will like every co-stars/co-workers and label mates as long as they treat him well and vice versa.

@penguinxbogum

As long as they treat him nicely, we are here to love them with open arm. whoever he loves and who love him, we will love too:heart:

• Like 7

2 hours ago, 4evgbogummy said:

@mellinadear Thanks for posting that blog post by eukybear. I have changed my profile pic in celebration of their friendship.  Haha...I was thinking of changing it to the one with Bogummy and V at the Lotte World; then changed my mind after reading that post. Frankly, their friendship in MDBC is so beautiful that I support Dongyeon's wish (or shall we continue to call him Kwakkie?) to win the CP award hehe...I'm always touched to see and hear about Bogummy's close friendship with his friends. I think Bogummy is a lot more comfortable and more himself when he's with a dongseng like V and Kwakkie. Somehow, with a hyung, he's respectful and does not show the fun, mischievous side of him fully, although the aegyo side of him comes out naturally. I prefer to see that familiar, fun and fully comfortable side of him when he's with someone slightly younger.

Guess it will take a while before I use my current favorite pic of Bogummy. 

Same here. Me too feel like supporting both the lovely boys to win the CP award. KBS will give a few CP awards normally and i hope they will be one of them. Byung Yeon's death scene in ep 17 is the best scene of the episode. And it will be interesting to see 2 couples from same drama win the best couple award with only 3 person on the stage. hehehehe too greedy ha? :P

• Like 6

http://www.soompi.com/2016/11/19/4-reply-actors-disprove-curse-2016-success/

4 “Reply” Actors Disprove The “Curse” With 2016 Success

park bo gum go kyung pyo seo in guk yoo yeon seok

eek-3/More Soo...

Although tvN’s “Reply” series have been a huge hit, from the original “Reply 1997,” the follow-up “Reply 1994,” and the most recent “Reply 1988,” there are claims that some of its actors are under a “curse.”

The “curse” claims that actors who achieve major success in a “Reply” series experience difficulty with their follow-up projects. However, these four breakout stars have proved with their 2016 projects that they’ve got nothing to worry about.

Park Bo Gum

park bo gum

Park Bo Gum played the role of Taek in “Reply 1988” to great success, garnering praise for his acting skills and his chemistry with co-star Hyeri. He went on to play the lead role Lee Young in the highly successful “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds,” which pulled a ratings high of 23.3 percent.

Go Kyung Pyo

go kyung pyo

Also part of the cast in “Reply 1988,” Go Kyung Pyo played the role of Seon Woo, the sunflower to Sung Bora (Ryu Hye Young)’s sun. He made a complete transformation from high school student to suave chaebol heir in “Don’t Dare to Dream (Jealousy Incarnate),” which also pulled in high ratings and garnered praise for his portrayal of a complicated love triangle with Jo Jung Suk and Gong Hyo Jin.

Seo In Guk

seo in guk

One of the breakout stars of the original “Reply 1997,” Seo In Guk played a variety of roles afterwards to varying degrees of success. His 2016 project, “Shopping King Louie,” launched him back into the spotlight with his comedic turn as the chaebol heir and amnesiac Louie.

Yoo Yeon Seok

yoo yeon seok

Yoo Yeon Seok was a strong contender for the future husband in “Reply 1994” but his follow-up projects did not quite live up to that drama’s ratings high. Originally one of the actors labeled as “cursed,” his 2016 project “Romantic Doctor Kim” is currently garnering critical and public interest. Yoo Yeon Seok in particular is being praised for his portrayal of the complex and flawed doctor Kim Dong Joo.

• Like 11

Thanks all the chingus who posted the TNGT fan sign pictures of Bo Gum today. Once again we see how sincere Bo Gum is to all his fans. I am most touched when seeing our cutie pie shown concern when he saw the mother came with a baby. The video posted was without sound (don't know it is because of my PC or  is originally like that) I lip-read(can't believe i did that) Bogum saying to the mother: The weather is really cold, is it okay? ahhhh, cute!! (when he saw the baby face) Really thanks for coming here today. He was thankful for the mum to come for the fan sign but he was really worry about the baby because of the cold weather. How could we not love this boy.

Another part is the Ahjusshi who queue up to support Bo Gum. If i am not mistaken, the Ahjusshi queued for long time and what he did on stage was just to said fighting to Bo Gum. He just want to show his support to him without getting his signature. I think it is not easy for a man to do that somemore is an uncle. Bo Gum was very well-mannered. He responded well and stood up to bow. I am really proud of him. 

Again, Bo Gum is the man worth to love. 

• Like 9

This is one fan's account.

B : Hello. Am very happy to see you.

F : (Took out letters) These are all my letters to you. I feel like I'm dying. My heart is going to explode.

B : Aye, no, your heart must not explode. (B used his very gentle voice when saying this. Then he wrote on the autograph, "please don't let your heart explode, yo."

F : Ahh.It's really going to explode. Can I speak more freely?

B : (while signing) yes, yes.

F : Then I will speak freely. Bogum-ah, can you not be so unkind ah? (Then F thought to herself, after passing this village, you can't find this shop, so I must quickly punish him - this is a Korean idiom meaning "to seize the opportunity that presents itself")

B : Oh, I'm not kind? ...(he said something else which the F could not remember). B finished signing and held her hand. He looked at F. F said her heart almost jumped out.

F : In my heart, you're not kind.

B : (laughs)

F : You are too unkind. (B : thank you!) I'm dying from jealousy.

B : Really? Please love me well!

Bogummy was so tickled by this fan that he kept laughing. Haha..this fan has got a great sense of humor and she was rewarded with 1. Hearing from Bogummy in his gentle, aegyo voice. 2. Hearing Bogummy laugh heartily. 3. A special note from Bogummy in the autograph. 4. And the most epic one - Bogummy telling her to love him well!!!

Those going to the KL fm please seize the day and find something unique and memorable to say to him!!!! You get more time with him, that is, if you are still able to think clearly. This is so untested - I'd probably be a huddle on the floor hehe...

img-d951f935620a157c8e9cfbf608225fad_zps

img-3826469bd7b6048915bfc28701a0a29f_zps

• Like 13