Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

24 minutes ago, bogumalltheway said:

About AAA, My Bae won 2 awards and MC was very fond of him during the ceremony.    About FM, i need to know when to figure out how i will travel from one side of the world to the other one to be with him        hhhhh 

when you trying to figure out how to travel the fm tickets all sold out already. You have to act fast. hurry up!!

11 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

@Michelle JG have you gotten your ticket?

I'm nervous lol..tickets are being sold fast. Let us know if you got yours OK?

hehehehe, yes i got mine!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

HAPPY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 6

Am still on the road a lot today, though signal strength today is worse than yesterday. To all chingus trying to get KL tickets today, all the best! And congrats to those who have got your tickets. For HK, I believe tickets have been sold out according to some weibo accounts. 

Here's killing the boredom of my bus ride again.

777CC03A-796A-4DA8-94B4-96BEFCC3EDB9_zps

9418836D-AE3C-49CC-9776-2ADF86CBF937_zps

33028B89-9E48-433F-8237-764150A982DD_zps

90019BD4-6097-49D5-BA35-F6C5FC5C88AC_zps

7660EDBD-FBB7-4866-AA82-4BC80A1DFDCC_zps

• Like 12

Haha..I am not part of any shipper's camp or in the queue ^^  Peace...:D

Just want to support Bogum in his works and try my best to see him at fanmeets in Asia because I know it's tough for me to even catch a glimpse of him in S. Korea and meeting him at fanmeets is already awesome.

• Like 7

47 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

And just to be clear, as I have been nominated by at least one person here ( @bogumalltheway) as likely PD candidate of Bogummy productions, I'd like to think that I, together with all PD candidates, do have the right to select the casts for Bogummy's future projects and am seriously considering bogumalltheway as his co-star, amongst many others :blink:

Yes, i have started to seriously considering my acting skills, you know, getting ready to deliver all emotions needed, and i think , the time you get the refund, i will be all ready.

Thank you again for considering this talent of mine, i wont disappoint you,    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

• Like 2

Just now, bogumalltheway said:

Yes, i have started to seriously considering my acting skills, you know, getting ready to deliver all emotions needed, and i think , the time you get the refund, i will be all ready.

Thank you again for considering this talent of mine, i wont disappoint you,    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

The script I'm considering requires great, ahem, xxssing skills. Are you sure you are up to it? This requires more than just acting skills you know? I'm just ensuring that Bogummy delivers his promise to his fans that he will give more Jjang performance in this regard in the future. If you don't have this, there are many others willing to pay me to be casted (instead of asking for a refund pffft).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

The script I'm considering requires great, ahem, xxssing skills. Are you sure you are up to it? This requires more than just acting skills you know? I'm just ensuring that Bogummy delivers his promise to his fans that he will give more Jjang performance in this regard in the future. If you don't have this, there are many others willing to pay me to be casted (instead of asking for a refund pffft).

HHHHHHHH, i am ready anytime................hhhhh

by the way, which FM are you attending?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Is the KL fm really themed 'Goodbye Session'? Saw this on weibo. Aww..why?

IME trying to explain what is goodbye session. Goodbye session only have in KL fm where Bo Gum will say good bye to every fan at the exit and distribute the poster. 

the Theme is still oh happy day. :)

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Michelle JG said:

IME trying to explain what is goodbye session. Goodbye session only have in KL fm where Bo Gum will say good bye to every fan at the exit and distribute the poster. 

Aww .... so every fans will get the poster from bogum one by one ?? and he will say goodbye to all of fans one by one ? wow ... so sweet 

• Like 5

Park Bo Gum captured listening attentively in class at his university!

Myongji University has one very handsome campus hottie!

On November 15, students from Myoungji University shared photos of Park Bo Gum - the trending actor who is also a Theatre major at MU - listening attentively during a lecture. According to his classmates, Park Bo Gum came dressed casually and participated in the lecture just like any other student, and then swiftly exited the school after class with the guidance of his manager. 

park-bo-gum_1479344979_%E3%85%941.jpg

park-bo-gum_1479344979_%E3%85%94.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/park-bo-gum-captured-listening-attentively-in-class-at-his-university

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, Michelle JG said:

Not bad for the goodbye session, we can get real close to him for 1 minute or 2..lol. Same goes for Hi-touch in Jakarta, the staff will probably hurry each fan as they approach him for a quick contact with hands ^^

• Like 5