Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

hngggggg that pic just look like a portrait :blush::flushed:

his star aura is no joke :P

most my favorite actresses is already in late 20s,and 30s age bracket lol so most of them can only be Noona to him unless he pull a GKP in JI acting 10yrs older than his real age to be paired with GHJ but still PBG will still look much younger lol

and there good below 20s actresses but i don't want Bogum to get paired with anymore minor actress no matter how good their acting are at least wait until they become legal lol (in no way im saying bad about KYJ here i love her as RO in MDBC and don't want any other actress replace her just that this only my hope for his future collaboration only :) ) tbh i don't mind if they act together again but i would prefer in 2-3 more yrs where she legal in Korea so no KCSC or wtv can create problem based on age :P

i can't really think of much good actresses around Bogum age group tbh since i don't watch that many kdramas anyway so many more actress im not familiar with  :P so it either the minor young actresses with good acting chop or much older than him with very experience acting skill but too old to be his romantic pairing..

though i don't mind to see Bogum acting with the good experience older actresses not necessarily as romantic partner since i prefer to see him in non romantic role next time...something like action, thriller, professional role like Doctor,Teacher,police,fireman,lawyer, villain etc

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:

Bogum's acceptance speech, particularly the 2nd one, blew me away!!! Who has ever EXPLICITLY thanked the "EXTRAS" in his or her acceptance speech?!  Honestly? 

TRULY SK'S NATIONAL TREASURE...PARK BOGUM.

Totally agree. His sincerity is overflow in his speech. Who does not want to work with him? A charming thank you icon.

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, salz said:

hngggggg that pic just look like a portrait :blush::flushed:

his star aura is no joke :P

Reveal hidden contents

most my favorite actresses is already in late 20s,and 30s age bracket lol so most of them can only be Noona to him unless he pull a GKP in JI acting 10yrs older than his real age to be paired with GHJ but still PBG will still look much younger lol

and there good below 20s actresses but i don't want Bogum to get paired with anymore minor actress no matter how good their acting are at least wait until they become legal lol

i can't really think of much good actresses around Bogum age group tbh :P so it either the minor young actresses with good acting chop or much older than him with very experience acting skill but too old to be his romantic pairing.. no in between lol

though i don't mind to see Bogum acting with the good experience older actresses not necessarily as romantic partner since i prefer to see him in non romantic role next time...something like action, thriller, professional role like Doctor,Teacher,police,fireman,lawyer, villain etc

Spoiler

Actually Chae Soo Bin, Han Hyo Joo, Kim Go Eun, Go A Ra, Park Bo Young, Moon Chae Won, moon geun yong, kang sora, park shin hye etc are good actress below 30 years old.

very looking forward to the next drama/movie....... Bo Gum ah, when noona can see you on screen ah? :)

• Like 3

ELLE TAKES PARK BO GUM TO LOS ANGELES FOR FIRST OVERSEAS PHOTOSHOOT

6039d04agw1f9tmu54iikj20rs0ijwic

Oh yay, we have a preview of Park Bo Gum’s magazine photoshoot for the December edition of Elle Korea. This year Bo Gum experience a lot of ‘first’; heading overseas for a photoshoot is also his first. For a boy who always treasure the moment, I can imagine how excited he must feel.

Bo Gum isn’t from a family who has never traveled out of South Korea, but it was reportedly his first time to the US, and Los Angeles is that lucky city to have him. This trip encompasses both work and leisure. He didn’t entirely disappear from the surface of the earth, but his location was definitely harder for fans to track. There were sightings by non-fans, but unlike in Cebu, he got to enjoy some privacy and have fun without public scrutiny.

These cheerful and sunny pictures were taken at Santa Monica beach and Pacific Park where he shows off his boyish and manly charm. Ahhhh, this must be where Bo Gum was spotted taking a ride at the amusement park.

During the interview, Bo Gum addresses gaining public’s love and attention after the drama: “After choosing the path of becoming an actor, I experience different life and environment from playing various different roles. I constantly remind myself not to waver; to focus on walking the path I chose with a thankful heart.

In the magazine, he has also revealed what he did at Cebu with his Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’ co-stars and crews. “We went diving, it was fun. We’ve also gone parasailing; it was exciting.

Yeah I bet! This boy is becoming more and more adventurous after the bumgee jump at Victoria Falls. Eugh. I cannot follow his footsteps no more. Next thing we’ll probably hear him telling the press he has jumped off a plane parachuting!

JLfOzqa.jpgS0RRW1Q.jpg

… will update more once Elle releases for 

https://eukybearlovesdrama.wordpress.com/2016/11/16/elle-takes-park-bo-gum-to-los-angeles-for-first-overseas-photoshoot/

• Like 16

like i said most of them is his noona and i did also state late 20s as well not only 30s mean around 25y/o and above

i love Park Boyoung, Go Ara, Moon Chaewon, MGY and PSH...well even MGY already 29-30 she still have that baby face :P

im not a fan of the other you listed sorry :P

edit

@Michelle JG

sorry for bothering you

i just realized who Chae Soobin is im really slow since i always forgot her name...she is the crown princess right?i saw her name when i read that PBG come to her play

this keep bugging me since i remember i see that name somewhere..i like her too totally don't mind if she get paired again with PBG someday :) MDBC is the only project i have seen of her 

tbh i do like Han Hyo Joo but not exactly a fan either just have watch few of her work some impress me some don't but i don't mind seeing her with PBG it nothing new to be paired with older actress lol

i haven't watch Kim Go Eun and Kang Sora in anything so obviously i can't comment about them :P 

but well im not against PBG working with any actress just can hope they have good chemistry and team work :)

sorry for late reply and i just reply here since i just remember who Chae Soo Bin and remember you mention her...

but i won't talk about actresses anymore so this is last time off topic :)

have nice day

Edited by salz
  • Like 1

"Speech is the voice of the heart." -Anna Quindlen

It's quite fascinating how unique Bogum's speeches are. He's not only eloquent in them but the way he finds the time in between to give special appreciation to those who he's worked with, and also to thank them shows how good natured he is. I Stan the right guy.:)

• Like 10

@Michelle JG    @tiendoank    

@4evgbogummy said in her earlier post:Better noona actors than underaged actors who cannot really give acting with the right emotional depth

I want PBG fans here like me to give KYJ credits she deserves}. we have absolute rights to choose who to support but it is a good thing to give credits to someone who deserve it

Everyone, i am a silent reader but i follow this thread 24/7. I am a big fan of PBG and i followed him since IRY days.  

For some  scenes in MDBC, some people pointed out the lack of emotions in KYJ acting due to her age but they forgot that the script was to deliver first love emotions between teenagers,  I agree that life experience helps to shape an actor but acting is more of a talent and acting experience rather than life experience, that's why it is called acting, (imitating someone else's life style). Then, how about those who deliver right emotions of  serial killers, mental disorders, chaebol children, or emotions of someone dying? They don't have to go through that to be able to imitate those kind of people, they just need a gift of acting and after practicing the script, right emotions are delivered. I agree KYJ being a minor is not good, But she was the right candidate for the role since she has both beauty and talent, with a bonus of experience in sageuk than PBG.                                                                                                              Also,  knowing that KBS didn't believe in the success of MDBC before it was aired, i am certain that  Apart from directing,  the success of MDBC was  from the way PBG  and KYJ portrayed the love of LY and Raon. ( first love kinda thing) and their good image in terms of their behaviors in korean society. i remember how much my mom's friends in korea couldn't wait for monday and tuesday to see their lovey-dovey scenes, and got mad when they were separated. other than that, the story wasn't that special which is why i want fans here to give KYJ credits she deserves. ( PBG himself, Even PD mentioned how she was helpful to him in pulling off his character well)

Back to PBG future female costars,  I wanna thank PD who paired him with someone as experienced as  KYJ to challenge him and bring the best out of him during MDBC, which is what i want from his future partners.     I want  someone who excel in acting and a bonus of  experience in acting department is good, to bring the  best out of him . I am sure we want kiss scenes so bad, but kiss scenes won't save a drama without a depth in acting, trust me. ( ps: I am not saying pairing him with minors is okay, but KYJ makes an exception from all facts i pointed out above ).    About chemistry and stuff, i am not worried, i am sure PDs can easily deduct  the physique of a compatible partner to PBG.

SIDE NOTE: due to PBG  young aura , in romantic dramas, he needs someone petite to be paired with him . Someone with a strong mature aura won't do  even tho she would be of same age or slightly older than him, they would just look like his noonas who take care of him, rather than his love partners ]

ANOTHER THING: this couple has an official name BOYOO, if you followed yesterday award, you would know that the MC greeted them as BOYOO couple. (i am not a shipper or something)

• Like 11

6 hours ago, Michelle JG said:

Reveal hidden contents

Actually Chae Soo Bin, Han Hyo Joo, Kim Go Eun, Go A Ra, Park Bo Young, Moon Chae Won, moon geun yong, kang sora, park shin hye etc are good actress below 30 years old.

very looking forward to the next drama/movie....... Bo Gum ah, when noona can see you on screen ah? :)

Spoiler

My list is CSB, KGE, PBY, KJW, NJH and Go Ara to name a few, haha...looks like we think quite alike!!!

• Like 2

Wait.... did I say anything bad about Kim Yoo Jung? 

I didn't think I did, but if I did I sincerely apologize. I thought the post I previously had was about hoping to see him with someone who can act well like KYJ but around the same age as him (and this was because the criticism MDBC received for the kiss scene and shoulder scene). I never thought that my post made some people think I somehow degraded KYJ.. which I didnt think in the slightest. I respect KYJ a lot for being a brilliant actress th she is. She is amazing despite her age and I truly believe that MDBC wouldn't reach the success it did without her. 

Once again, I apologize for making everyone thought that Bogum's fans didn't appreciate his co-stars. *bow low* Trust me th wasn't the case.

• Like 8