Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

De-lurking for this cute exchange:wub:

PBG: Today too, you're beautiful.

Hyeri: Taek-ah, congratulations~

PBG: Thanks, Deoksun-ah.

The MC prods them about how they could be awkward with each other like that.

PBG: She's my wife.

Hyeri: He's my husband.

Bonus: RJY holding PBG's name card lol why do you even have it:lol:

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

Bogum: She's my wife.

Hyeri: He's my husband.

All suntaekers: YIPPIEEEEEEE....:D

They are so cute. I'm puking rainbows.LOL

sobsssss my ship please never stop referring to each other as husband and wife :)

• Like 6

1 minute ago, 4evgbogummy said:

I am so happy for our Bogummy! Asia Award affirms his standing in our eyes- whole of Asia, this is something. Haha....

Yes yes. BoGummy is not only famous in Korea but Asia too!!! 

I am happy like a small kid now!!!

AHHHHHH~~~~~ KAM SA HA DA!!!!!

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Haha everybody is obsessed with him!

Hahaua...Doeksun's pa said "The star arrives last". They save Tue beat part of the award for last for me though. Hehehehehe. I need to stop..my mouth really hurts.

• Like 6

Okay, this is from the Chinese translation of the precious exchange between our lovely couple.

B : DS-ah, you look beautiful...laugh in response to the MC saying you should not be so awkward..this is my wife.

H : Taek, congrats on your Asia Award....laugh....this is my husband. Hope in the future you will get many more awards and become a world star.

• Like 7

ahhh im just toooo happy with my Suntaek interacting calling each other husband and wife being adorable even more than he getting the award lol since this is my award for staying in this ship until now so getting this kind of bonus even it small make it worth it :bawling:

im sure they all gonna be partying in their chat group tonight

this happiness can at least last for few months before im begging for any kind of interaction from them again soon lol

anyway it hilarious seeing the crown prince being all modern holding the ear phone and teleconference with modern people lmao

staying true to Taek character of course he immediately praised Hyeri being pretty such lovely husband:blush:

"Star always come last" indeed :P

Edited by salz
  • Like 6

BOGUM'S AWARD SPEECH

"Thank you so much. How meaningful and precious this event is to me, I want to attend too, But I cant come because of shooting. I feel bad and regretful that I cant come. Today is Hangul Day, a day to be proud of, its an honor to me to accept a noble award like this in this day.

Thank you for director and writer who have given Reply 1988, a project that like a blessing to me. Deoksun~ah where are you? Jung Hwan~ah, Seon Woo~ya, Jung Bongie Hyung, Dong Hwi Hyung, I miss you all. No Eul Hyung too is trying hard now to get well soon. Please support him.

Deok Sun~ah you are pretty too today. She is my wife."

Hyeri replied "He is my husband. Taek~ah congratulations. In the future, I hope you get not only Asia Star Award but also World Star Award. Thank you."

Trans ©: @rynn_peace

• Like 16

20 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

Bogum trending #1 on naver. 

@Michelle Tangyeah, one of the parents in R'88 mentioned it. Can't remember who. I think it's DS's father. 

Video's here 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvgiEsVilAQ 

oh!!! Bo gum is trending on naver now?? wowowowow 

Thanks for sharing the video

• Like 1