Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Seem to be there's Taeki twitter party to celebrate Taek's birthday:wub:.

CuLPI5gVYAAwPV-.jpg

CuLPJAOUEAAwdB2.jpg

Our poor Bogum maybe still in shooting right now. Hope he'll have time off soon. Another 2 weeks to go for MDBC

What Park Bo Gum has said of himself (Nothing can be further from the truth than this.) 

I am not good looking; I don't cry easily; I am not adorable. 

@4evgbogummyThanks for the translation. Still funny whenever he didn't admit that he can cry easily in interviews. 

Sometimes I wonder how Bogum remain unaffected with the popularity and adoration from fans that came with being one of the hottest actor right now. I do believe it is all due to his family upbringing , his own self discipline and honest character not to let fame get into his head. Everyone who met him always have a good thing to say about him.

• Like 8

@sara2908

Spoiler

Can't resist this even though it's bedtime for me over here. Agree. It's to do with his upbringing and his faith I think. I have learnt a lot from him. 

Oh no...he's working way too hard!!! I have watched kdramas for many years but never knew how they operated until I got to be interested in our Bogummy. The actors really work very hard for their dramas. I'm praying for smooth completion of MDBC for all of them. "Bogum-ah, you've worked hard! We really appreciate your hard work. But please take care of your health and don't break our hearts to see you unwell okay?"

• Like 6

Happy Birthday, Taekie-ah!

Your silence means a thousand words! Will always keep you near to my heart..

I just got back from work and it's past midnight here. Couldn't find any adorable pic of Taekie to share on his birthday since i'm replying using my phone and it's super slow..

Thanks ladies for all the update and pics/vids of our Bogummy. Will definitely do a back read..

• Like 6

@sara2908 Oh dear, this is cutting it too agonizingly close. C fans were saying just yesterday that they think the filming will finish in the coming week. At this rate, it is not just CP in turmoil. We fans are also in turmoil. Sigh...I have never been so vested and involved in a kdrama production before. Before MDBC aired, I agonized over the timing of airing, and the competition it faced, whether they have got good PDs, writers and other co and supporting cast on board etc. After MDBC aired, I agonized over the ratings, the execution of romance scenes because of KYJ and how things would be perceived etc. All in all, it has been a rather emotional journey for me. But of course, there was also the elation that comes from seeing the good reception of MDBC, it's fantastic ratings, popularity and success, our Bogummy's explosive popularity now and everybody's recognition of his acting talent. This is a first for me. Because of our Bogummy, there have so far been many firsts for me.  

That said, I'm glad to have gone through this journey in the company of all my chingus here.

After MDBC, I no longer worry about our Bogummy's future as an actor. I don't think I have to go through this kind of journey again because regardless of drama ratings, who his co-lead is etc, he is on much surer footing. He will get lots of drama casting invitations and I can just sit back and enjoy watching his dramas and his growth as an actor. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, 4evgbogummy said:

@mellinadear I tried but it seems like I need a valid Korean address and telephone number to download the app on my iPhone. I got stuck at this point. Can you ask if it could be made available on iTunes? If I'm not wrong, CTH's cheer up was available on iTunes without the need for any Melon pass. 

Hi, you can change country on the App Store. So, change your country to South Korea and put a dummy address, you can now download MELON app. After that, change back to your original country, then redeem your iTunes gift card. Open melon app-sign in then buy the PASS! (Take note: You can't change country if you have a store credit balance in your account, you need to spend it first before you can change store). PM me, if you need more help. :)

• Like 5