Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

1 hour ago, nataliakay said:

@Grace1003

Lol was there a reason why he did not take out his shirt?

It's sooo Bogum! That's his personality. He will do it for a film or drama but not for a reality or variety show. He had no choice in YOF because that was the concept but I think, he did it with much effort. Notice how disconcerted he looked when Cha Tae Hyun said they should take off their clothes?

• Like 4

Hellloooooooo fellow Soompians or Soompiers (whatever it is) or should I call you Mrs.Park? hahahahaaha. 

I miss talking to you guys so much. I dunno if you guys stil remember lulsss. How are you my fellow #Bogumprotection squad? I hope everything is good in your life. All this while I forgot my pw, after few attempts and after trying to squish my brain*faa pls dun overreacting, how on earth you can squish your brain lol*  to recover my pw, finally Im BACK !! Im so happy to hear that the rating ystdy went up to 19%. Hopefully it wil rise up to 20% next week. BOGUM'S POWER = RATING BOOSTER . Hopefully tonight's epsd of MDbC will have good rating and review. I'm so nervous and excited at the same time. Let's stream together tonight pilot epdse. 10pm KST :) 

• Like 5

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/08/1n2d-infinity-challenge-masked-singer_21.html

1N2D (Park Bogum + Kim Joon Hyun

uu1.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-08-21%2Bat%2B3.20.05%2BPM.png

Sports Chosun  - Naver: '1N2D', Park Bogum x Kim Joon Hyun, urgently wanted as regular members 

1. [+10,046, -290] How can he smile so dazzlingly while on an amusement park ride?... Does his face not feel distorted from it? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Park Boguuum♡

2. [+9,959, -274] Everything is good but what I liked more is his pretty way of speaking..

3. [+8,568, -200] Kim Jong Min too has fear of heights. So amazing when he went on a ride

4. [+6,654, -222] What a historical moment!!!!!!woaaahhh Park Bogum♡ He was so cute doing the Superman pose

5. [+5,977, 224] It makes me happy every time I look at Park Bogum

6. [+1,555, -68] Bogum is friendly and kind but he's manly too..

7. [+1,426, -57] Park Bogum and Kim Jong Min have good chemistry ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+1,459, -78] As soon as Park Bogum entered, 1N2D made a new history in all its 9 years and another one will be made if Kim Jong Min does paragliding next week ㅋㅋㅋ

tv Report - Daum: '1N2D', Optimistic Park Bogum tour, we took the bait 

1. [+722, -19] He's such a positive person. Do even better.. Loved this episode ^^

2. [+646, -17] He explodes with charms and works hard in everything. I was unconsciously smiling with him as I watched on ♡

3. [+597, -16] The icon of positivity~~ Angel Bogum~♡

4. [+245, -9] Inviting Park Bogum  to the show was god's work. Having Kim Joon Hyun was nice too~ It's been so long since 1N2D was this fun

5. [+191, -8] Before I thought he was pretentious but when his co-stars have nothing but compliments about him, he really must be genuinely kind

6. [+175, -18] The treasures of 'Reply'. Ryu Junyeol and Park Bogum

2091820_article_99_20160821192104.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-08-21%2Bat%2B4.45.01%2BPM.png

news 1 - Naver: '1N2D', Park Bogum "I don't currently have a girlfriend...I've dated before"

1. [+4,509, -164] Park Bogum is too perfect... how can someone be so kind, innocent and caring woah...

2. [+3,644, -98] So much kindness in his voice when he looked at Kim Jong Min and said "let's go together"

3. [+3,057, -97] I really like Park Bogum even when I look at him over and over again

4. [+2,421, -65] I love his Park Bogum's smiling face

• Like 6