Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

lol @onlysb1 i Still find his role in Wonderful mama ( karaoke scene ) cinge worthy. I always make sure I'm doing something(intentionally biting my nails, unnecessary browsing on my phone. Everything i do is unnecessary just during karaoke scene) while it continues to play on. When that scene is outta the picture, i continue onwards. :D

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

lol @onlysb1 i Still find his role in Wonderful mama ( karaoke scene ) cinge worthy. I always make sure I'm doing something(intentionally biting my nails, unnecessary browsing on my phone. Everything i do is unnecessary just during karaoke scene) while it continues to play on. When that scene is outta the picture, i continue onwards. :D

Lol I haven't seen drama itself it's only Bo Gum's cuts he  is bratty and it sure is cringey after we saw him in all mature roles. But that's the point don't you think? I remember dramabeans post about first poster of reply 88  everyone had hard time recognizing him and we had no idea how much he will be different than I Remember You - Min ^^ Likewise right after Taek it was impossible to watch him as Min. I think he shines the most in complex and layered roles since he improved a lot challenging himself with different ones.

• Like 4

Awwwww... Bless Euky's Heart. Bogum fans, FIGHTING!!!

Park Bo Gum Too Scrumptious for G9

13407145_1116236938447762_1728573585292576006_n

It’s a bright sunny for us all, and to top it off, it’s raining Park Bo Gum. After getting blessed by KBS with more posters of the casts, G9 treats us to behind the scenes where uri Bogummy makes all those adorably cute and truly scrumptious faces. I wanna bite his cheeks! (⌒‿⌒)

This is such a belated post thanks to Imgur. (╯°益°)╯彡┻━┻
Nonetheless, it’s finally up. And tomorrow is another day, may we all soldier on until the coast is clear. Hwaiting. \(^o^)/~~~

https://eukybearlovesdrama.wordpress.com/2016/08/10/park-bo-gum-too-scrumptious-for-g9/

Today (2016/08/10) marks Park Bogum’s 5th anniversary since his debut through movie ‘Blind’ this day 5 years ago in 2011!

Make sure to congratulate Park Bogum on this special day through twitter (@BOGUMMY) or weibo (~bgforjx) ♡

some sample messages (feel free to copy + paste):

데뷔 5주년 촉하해요 박보검 배우님
congratulations on your 5th debut anniversary, park bogum actor-nim

배우가 되어 줘서 고마워요
thank you for becoming an actor

배우님 팬이라는게 너무 사랑스러워요 //  배우님 팬이라서 행복해요
it makes me so proud to be a your fan // i’m happy because i’m your fan 

항상 좋은 모습 보여주셔서 고마워요
thank you for always showing a good side of you

앞으로도 계속 응원할게요 // 늘 응원할게요
i’ll keep supporting you in the future // i’ll always support you

http://prkbgm.tumblr.com/

• Like 3

foxstar_jw: the fact you were able to come this far
is most likely the result of your special* hard work
(thank you and congraulations on your 5th debut anniversary)
special* : especially, unlike usual보통과 달리 특별하게
the scenes that i’ve been treasuring for myself keep coming out in the teasers… #LeeYoung #ParkBoGum #MoonlightDrawnByClouds #HiddenPhoto 
#daram #silhouette

• Like 2