Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Yup! Jaw-Dropping, indeed!

'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds' reveals striking character posters of Kim Yoo Jung and Park Bo Gum

kim-yoo-jung,park-bo-gum

Upcoming KBS drama 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds' has released a set of jaw-dropping character posters. 

Park Bo Gum portrays two different sides of his character Lee Young. In one cut, he firmly gazes into the camera, illuminating the king's unfaltering charisma. In the other, his softer side shows through with a handsome smile. Female lead Kim Yoo Jung is just unbelievably beautiful as Hong Laon. 

• Like 4

Finally...Soompi News

“Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Unveils Park Bo Gum And Kim Yoo Jung’s Posters

“Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Unveils Park Bo Gum And Kim Yoo Jung’s Posters

KBS2’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” has released the first official character posters for its leads Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung.

Park Bo Gum portrays the tsundere (cold on the outside warm on the inside) crown prince Lee Young while Kim Yoo Jung’s character Hong Ra On is a female dressed up as a eunuch. However, in these character posters Kim Yoo Jung dons female clothing and shows her feminine beauty.

Kim Yoo Jung Park Bo Gum posters

Furthermore, more details about their characters have been revealed. Park Bo Gum’s crown prince character is a playful but quite picky. Kim Yoo Jung’s character meets Lee Young in the court once again after being admitted as a eunuch. Their unlikely romance starts through their crown prince-eunuch relationship.

PDs Kim Sung Yoon of “Discovery of Love” and Baek Sang Hoon of “Descendants of the Sun” are leading the drama. The first episode of “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” will air on August 22.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/03/moonlight-drawn-clouds-unveils-park-bo-gum-kim-yoo-jungs-posters/

• Like 4

This time, Dramabeans...

Moonlight Drawn By Clouds promises unpredictable, hilarious, heart-stopping romance

by javabeans 

gurumi_poster5.jpg

I love the outright comedic tone of the Moonlight Drawn By Clouds promos, which acknowledge the outrageousness of its premise — the crown prince falls in love with his eunuch, who’s a girl passing herself off as a man — and are going after that absurdity full-force. I have a lot of fond memories of Sungkyunkwan Scandal, which had a similar crossdressing-in-Joseon setup and a strong humorous bent, but Moonlight is taking a much more aggressively comedic approach and seems like it’ll one-up it with its girl-in-disguise hijinks.

Here we’ve got a fresh batch of posters featuring the two main leads: Park Bo-gum(Answer Me 1988) as the crown prince, and Kim Yoo-jung (Angry Mom) in her feminine persona, before (or maybe after?) she enters the palace to attend to the prince.

There’s also the second official teaser (or third overall, if we’re counting that hilarioussong-and-dance number, where the captions alert us to the unbelievable rumors swirling in the palace that the prince has fallen for his eunuch. It has the courtiers in a tizzy of shock and awe, while the show promises a “risky, secretive, unpredictable, already entertaining heart-stopping romance,” the likes of which “never have been found in history before.” It’s a tall order, but I find I’m looking forward to seeing the show live up to it.

Moonlight Drawn By Clouds follows Monday-Tuesday drama Beautiful Mind, although technically we’ve got the Rio Summer Olympics in between; it premieres on August 22.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/08/moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-promises-unpredictable-hilarious-heart-stopping-romance/

• Like 3

So amused with one of the comments in Dramabeans

Taeki's horse-riding Teacher August 3rd, 2016 at 9:59 PM

Why do birds..
Suddenly appear…
Everytime Bo gum is here….
Just like meeee..
They long to beeeee…
Close to youuuuuu…

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/08/moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-promises-unpredictable-hilarious-heart-stopping-romance/

• Like 5

1 hour ago, gumtaek said:

So amused with one of the comments in Dramabeans

Taeki's horse-riding Teacher August 3rd, 2016 at 9:59 PM

Why do birds..
Suddenly appear…
Everytime Bo gum is here….
Just like meeee..
They long to beeeee…
Close to youuuuuu…

Lol... that commenter is me..ehhehehhe

BTW.. have you seen this guys?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/08/chinese-netizens-criticize-park-bo-gum-for-allegedly-offensive-cf-against-china

Is it true?? Allkpop writers are well known for mistranslating articles. So if anyone has better news source, it will be good.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/08/chinese-netizens-criticize-park-bo-gum-for-allegedly-offensive-cf-against-china

Is it true?? Allkpop writers are well known for mistranslating articles. So if anyone has better news source, it will be good.

Oh, it was you @tiendobank? So creative of you! Read the allkpop article but since it lacked logic  I didn't mind it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tiendoank said:

It's true. This has been going on since yesterday(he was trending) but Bogum fans decided to keep quiet so that it doesn't escalate. Some Chinese peeps who ain't fans of puppy were raining curses on him on Weibo like it's his fault. LOL. They are tryna drag Bogum into their political Bruhaha that has been happening recently (the Korean-Chinese, political problem that is affecting idols,actors,etc). 

Thankfully, Knetz and Inetz are by his side. So don,t worry too much :)

• Like 4

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds Releases Alluring Main Character Posters

13923311_232903877109542_1314173225339847085_o13641186_232903913776205_7352008770138571245_o

Oh lord. It’s sooo beautiful I could cry! I love these posters of Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung from Moonlight Drawn by Clouds. The colour choice and the colour tone of all four of them are just perfect. It was a very difficult decision as to which poster from each to use as a featured image.

https://eukybearlovesdrama.wordpress.com/2016/08/04/moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-releases-alluring-main-character-posters/

• Like 5

2 hours ago, mellinadear said:

Thankfully, Knetz and Inetz are by his side. So don,t worry too much :)

I hope the issue will cool down  with the Olympics coming soon.New topic to focus on.

Poor Bogum. I avoided reading the nasty weibo comments on his post.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

I hope the issue will cool down  with the Olympics coming soon.New topic to focus on.

Poor Bogum. I avoided reading the nasty weibo comments on his post.

Yes the comments were very awful! And they attack all his posts like some kind of army... However there are plenty of true Chinese fans who wrote posts in his defense, but the trending caused more keyboard warriors to join in the stone throwing... So the fans decided to keep the peace for now and not to let it escalate further to attract more attention from passing mob-mentality people. 

For international fans, please do not be like the commentators on allkpop, who curse and swear at the Chinese. The real Chinese gummy fans are just as frustrated as you are, but their hands are tied. The people who invaded Gummy, Blossom and Kswiss account are very coordinated in their attack, which I feel its a kind of cyber-bullying at a national level.

We all feel very wronged but there is nothing for us to do now, except to give him alot of support and encouragement on Twitter and keep up the good vibes about MDBC.
Please tweet him with happy thoughts so his spirit will be kept cheerful!

We hope that we will be united enough and not let politics break up the fandom. Afterall when it all dies down, and things return to 'normal', we all just want to wholeheartedly support Park Bogum.

Just my two cents... Thank you!

• Like 6