Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Park Bo Gum Apologizes To Kim Sook For Not Being Able To Hug Her

Park Bo Gum Apologizes To Kim Sook For Not Being Able To Hug Her

On the recent episode of JTBC’s “With You” on June 28, Kim Sook talks about a promise that Park Bo Gum made with her.

Previously on June 3, Kim Sook won the variety award for women in the 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards. Before she knew she was going to receive this award, she performed the opening stage for the award show. During that stage, Kim Sook called out Park Bo Gum, who was in the audience, and asked him, “Please give me a hug if I win an award,” and Park Bo Gum gladly said yes.

Kim Sook Yoon Jung Soo With You

When Yoon Jung Soo, her virtual husband on “With You,” asks if she ever got that hug, Kim Sook says, “Apparently, Park Bo Gum told Ra Mi Ran to tell me, ‘I’m sorry I couldn’t give you a hug.'”

Yoon Jung Soo then talks to Ra Mi Ran on the phone scolding Kim Sook for asking such a favor, and Ra Mi Ran says, “Park Bo Gum is naturally a philanthropist.”

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/28/park-bo-gum-apologizes-kim-sook-not-able-hug/

• Like 4

[naver] PARK BOGUM X KIM YOOJUNG, 'MOONLIGHT DAWN BY CLOUDS' FIRST STILL CUTS REVEALED

Posted on 7:27 PM by kei z

201606291000770415_57731df61445f_99_2016
201606291000770415_57731e76851cf_99_2016

post response: +452
original post: here

Untitled.png

T/N: We don't usually focus on drama trans but this was requested :^) if you guys want more drama trans, please visit Kkuljaem-nim! ^^

1. [+253/-1]
My heart fluttered just by seeing the still cutsㅠㅠ

2. [+243/-1]
Hul Park Bogum and Kim Yoojung is such a fresh pairing ㄷㄷㄷI wanna watch Moonlight Dawn By Clouds asap!!

3.  [+238/-1]
Hul Park Bogum and Kim Yoojung's visuals are no joke. Moonlight Dawn hit daebak!! I'm supporting you!!!

4. [+222/-1]
These two actors' visualsㅠㅠㅠㅠ just seeing their faces, it already looks fun... Park Bogum and Kim Yoojung, please show us your good acting, I'm totally looking forward!!!!

5. [+220/-1]
Just seeing the still cuts ㄷㄷㄷI wanna watch it asap!

6. [101/-1]
Handsome guy and pretty girl, they are such eye candiesㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm looking forward

7. [+98/-1]
I'm looking forward to it just by looking at the still cuts, my heart is fluttering. Moonglight Dawn, hit daebak! But the quality of the pictures are a bitㅜㅜ

8. [+97/-1]
Totally looking forward, they match too well

from kkuljaem

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-06-28%2Bat%2B11.04.

Mydaily - Naver: 'Moonlight Drawn By Clouds', Park Bogum and Kim Yoo Jung, first still cuts of 'BoYoo couple'

1. [+368, -18] Their chemistry is no joke!!! Park Bogum and Kim Yoo Jung, fighting! I think it will hit daebak!!!

2. [+333, -16] Wow their visuals are no joke..

3. [+239, -13] So pretty~ hit daebak!

4. [+205, -9] Yaa~ I think this will hit daebak!!!I'll be watching!! Park Bogum and Kim Yoo Jung, fighting~

5. [+76, -5] Both are pretty. Park Bogum's face is tiny!!

6. [+73, -5] I'm excited for Moonlight~ 

:heart:August please come soon:w00t:

• Like 5