Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

7 minutes ago, grateful said:

Now, let's hope and pray and keep our fingers crossed that he will win a Baeksang Award!

@bogumukun

The competition is tough in Bogum's category but hoping he will win something. 

• Like 4

ive been looking at bogum's old interviews for Chinatown. sharing some questions that i find interesting.

Cj8tOUTVAAQD64h.jpg

xT8qB8oqeGfdBNZTR6.gif

xT8qB1oWkM7pdbw2Sk.gif

credit as logo

@dahae2006I am being pessimistic because of the movie category. I am still not watching the movie because of the brutal ending but seeing only his cuts. So sad reading his interview and what his life like then and his character situation reflect his real life from what we already known now.

Am not satisfied why he is not nominated in the TV category for Reply 1988. Anyway consoling myself by Bogum will be grateful just to be nominated and cheering his fellows actors.

• Like 4

Park Bo Gum Says He Still Loves Taking The Subway No Matter What

Park Bo Gum Says He Still Loves Taking The Subway No Matter What

Park Bo Gum’s popularity is probably at its peak at the moment, but the star still seems to love riding the subway for transportation!

After appearing on the hit drama “Reply 1988” and filming many advertisements soon after, many people are bound to recognize him and his safety may be at risk in public. Despite this, Park Bo Gum still takes the subway like normal people; there’s no huge van or a bunch of bodyguards surrounding him.

His freedom is good, but Park Bo Gum’s agency is a bit worried. His public appearance may make fans crowd him and create dangerous situations.

When people ask him, “Bo Gum, can you stop taking the subway now?” Park Bo Gum always replies, “Why~ It’s the fastest and always on time. I like taking the subway the most when I have to meet someone. I can go anywhere in Seoul with just 1,300 won!”

One time, an affiliate of Park Bo Gum’s agency, expressed as ‘Mr. A,’ met up with the star and were about to go their separate ways. It was just around rush hour, and Mr. A did not want Park Bo Gum to take the subway with that many people.

“Bo Gum. I’ll grab a taxi for you so why don’t you ride it home?” Mr. A suggested, and Park Bo Gum immediately declined. But Mr. A wanted to grab him a taxi just so that he felt a bit more relieved. When he was signaling a taxi to stop and turned around, he saw that Park Bo Gum was already running to the subway entrance.

Park Bo Gum has mentioned before that one thing he does not want to give upis his riding the subway. It looks like his love for public transportation still continues!

Source (1)

soompi news

• Like 4

7 hours ago, sara2908 said:

ive been looking at bogum's old interviews for Chinatown. sharing some questions that i find interesting.

Cj8tOUTVAAQD64h.jpg

xT8qB8oqeGfdBNZTR6.gif

xT8qB1oWkM7pdbw2Sk.gif

credit as logo

@dahae2006I am being pessimistic because of the movie category. I am still not watching the movie because of the brutal ending but seeing only his cuts. So sad reading his interview and what his life like then and his character situation reflect his real life from what we already known now.

Am not satisfied why he is not nominated in the TV category for Reply 1988. Anyway consoling myself by Bogum will be grateful just to be nominated and cheering his fellows actors.

@sara2908,  Thank you so much for posting this. very heart touching. this young boy got many sad past to tell.

i really hope he win a award.

49 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

From the info in SS thread

Red Carpet starts at 7:10PM KST. (Naver V Apps)

JTBC will broadcast the event at 8:30PM KST. 

How can we watch it. like KBS, MBC will be airing too?

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, alyzind gummy said:

Hhhhhh..melinadear...you knowing me....yesss...i forgot the pasword again..i can't use my name soechy becouse i have used that name on another account...geesssss...its soooo....Make me..frustrated

but we know you so well already. last time i keep on forgeting  pw too. 

17 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

Link for naver vapp http://www.vlive.tv/video/9098

thank you @sara2908

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, alyzind gummy said:

Hhhhhh..melinadear...you knowing me....yesss...i forgot the pasword again..i can't use my name soechy becouse i have used that name on another account...geesssss...its soooo....Make me..frustrated

LOL I figured. You should write your password somewhere so you don't forget.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, saturn. said:

New news article (My rough translation)
http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201606021151209110

But Park Bogum takes the subway like he used to do. After 'Reply 1988', he signed contracts of many CFs, so his financial situation must be much better. And he became so famous, many people will recognize him, may suffer annoying things at open place, so manager or guard will protect him? No. He goes around well by himself by public transportation. A luxurious van or a foreign car has nothing to do with Bogum.

His management company is worried. What if fans gather and occur any safety accident? So the company asks him carefully, "Bogum, can you please not take the subway any more?", his reply is always the same. "Why~ it's the fastest and most accurate. To meet the appointment time, subway is the best choice. With just 1300 won(1USD), I can go anywhere in Seoul!"

One of his manager Mr. A said that a few days ago, they finished work at Yeoido in the evening and had to separate there. It's commuting time, many office workers flushed out to go home. Mr. A was worried just by imagining Bogum taking subway by himself. "Bogum, I will call a taxi for you. Go home by taxi." As soon as he said this words, Bogum waved his hands. So Mr. A ran out to the street to take a taxi.He thought he would force Bogum to get in the taxi. While calling the taxi on the street, he turned around, Bogum was already running into the subway station entry. Mr. A couldn't help laughing looking at his back.

This subway story is just a tip of the iceberg. The fact that Park Bogum is a special celebrity is proven everywhere. He hates making his company workers or personal staffs suffer due to himself, so he does his best to manage his own things and even help others'. Mr. A said that he sees often that when Bogum comes to the company office, in the twinkle of an eye, he cleans the conference table and washes the cups.

Thats why we love him, right? always humble, down to earth,, n grateful for everything..  what an upstanding guy.. 

he's so cute,, I cn imagine manager-nim's feeling.at that time,, can't help laughing but... love.. kkk  

• Like 5