Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Happy 200 pages. I still remember when this thread was moving at a slow pace but now it's faster. To all the wonderful ladies out here, contributing to All things Bogum (and to the Lurkers), A very big thank you for making this an exciting journey. :)

Kamsahada.

• Like 11

11 hours ago, dahae2006 said:

Thank you @st4rdust.   Yes I did vote dfever as well . But sometimes forget to vote.  For drama fever, how many times can we vote per day. 

According to dramafever instructions it is free and unlimited. So if you like, please just keep voting that... 

Dramafever is now owned by Warner Brothers, and past years Kim Soo hyun and Lee Min Ho have gone to collect their awards if I am not mistaken. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DramaFever#DramaFever_Awards

Shall we send gummy to USA? lol 

3 hours ago, deeand said:

Collecting points for voting is quite frustating. But as far I know , the winner outcome is not depend on online vote result only. There will be also judges vote.

Actually I read that the popularity vote is solely based on the online voting. The judges panel only decide on the other categories which has no voting component. 

Please correct me if I am mistaken =D

cheers!

• Like 4

Girls... I AM BACK :wub::w00t: *wipinggentlymynewlaptop* *lol*
Been missing you all, dears.. And thank you for all of your precious Bogummy's updates.
 And HAPPY 200 PAGES *throwingconfetti

I remember discovering this thread when it was only 21 pages. and now 200p :w00t: 
It has been such a wonderful journey spazzing with you, dears. Hope for Bogum's future success and that this thread will still be there to witness and record all of his achievement and success. 

PS : Bogum really has a nice build. Look at those pics of him riding horse with straight back and good composure. He look like a pro jockey. :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Happy 200th page, ladies! Let's aim for another milestone!

ebc5d3ff-e9f2-47fd-827c-5ae15bf4f4fd.gif

Hmm.... I fear for another DOTS vs CBA if Scarlet is up against Moonlight this Aug. Sigh... this feels like Taeki and his 1% chance of getting the girl.

• Like 6

When I discover this thread on page 2 . Now page 200. Thank you for all bogus fan! Thanks all your kind contribution.

please do vote for bogus popularity award.  Firstly I fell sad  that he don't get nomination for reply. Now  the only hope. Is for him to win. 

happy 200 page. Hope still 200 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, tiendoank said:

Happy 200th page, ladies! Let's aim for another milestone!

Hmm.... I fear for another DOTS vs CBA if Scarlet is up against Moonlight this Aug. Sigh... this feels like Taeki and his 1% chance of getting the girl.

Lol Also reminds me of Min and his 1% chance of being alive by the end of I Remeber You :D What first page of this thread says to us ‘Dreams do come true’   high ratings or not that drama sure will create biggest buzz among youngsters  ^^ 

• Like 6