Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

7 Korean Actors Who Almost Became Idols

There are those who’ve always dreamed of being actors, and those who chose acting while walking down a different path.

Each of them has a reason, each has a story. Here are 7 actors who almost became idols.

2. Park Bo Gum

Park-Bo-Gum

Since he was little, Park Bo Gum had always enoyed playing piano and singing for people, and in his second year of high school, he became a trainee.

Although his dream was to be a singer-songwriter, his company told him they thought he was more suited to acting, so he decided to debut as an actor.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/03/7-korean-actors-who-almost-became-idols/

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Yesin Lee said:

Hello guys!

The Baeksang Arts Awards APP now available for International fans. If you want to VOTE for PARK BO GUM in the movie category for POPULARITY AWARD you just download the app, as of now it's only available for android users, IOS app review still in progress hope it will be available soon.

So, for International fans you just register, authenticate using your phone # and log in. You don't have to spend money to VOTE you earn points by watching ads, installing game apps, register for free trials, filling out surveys, there are many choices to choose from with diff points.

But, it takes patience to do it but no harm in trying right? to VOTE for PBG you will need 200 points. 200 points=1 vote and you have max of 10 votes per day. It's not impossible cause I did it today I earned 2000 points by doing those things above so that means I voted 10x for him today which is the max. I earned more points after that so I have points reserved for tom. So, you can do it too! LET'S SUPPORT PARK BO GUM!!! HWAITING!!!

LINK to download the app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Hana.Mobile.PaekSang.Awards2016

@Yesin Lee, i installed the app and registered. but i could not get authentication when i type my phone number and my country code . i tried many many times, still not able to confirm. my phone is samsung note 5.  anybody encounrter this problem. Please help......

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, dahae2006 said:

@Yesin Lee, i installed the app and registered. but i could not get authentication when i type my phone number and my country code . i tried many many times, still not able to confirm. my phone is samsung note 5.  anybody encounrter this problem. Please help......

Hi i had the same problem... if your country code is eg XX then you can try to put 00 before your actual mobile number. Hope it helps!

Thanks for the solution @__jesse ♥

• Like 3

Hi gummy fans, welcome to a world of painful voting. 

Android users should be able to download the app with this link

Apple users will have to wait a while more for the app to be available. 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Hana.Mobile.PaekSang.Awards2016

Baeksang_P_0.jpg

Spoiler

Baeksang_P1.jpgBaeksang_P1A.jpg

Register with your email and authenticate with your mobile number. 

Please Choose your Country code from the dropdown list, and when you type your number, add 00 or 000 based on the digits of your country code. 

There are a total of maximum 10 votes daily. You earn points by installing apps and playing games, or signing up for trials etc. 

Each vote will use 200 credits.

Baeksang_P7.jpg  >>> Baeksang_P5.jpg

PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE VOTING FOR GUMMY IN THE MOVIE SECTION. 

LOAD CREDITS BY GOING TO MISSION. EVENT is only available for Korean voters.

By clicking Charge you will come to this screen. Choose Mission and it will load the available free apps for you to install. Most are free but do note that some requires payment.

Baeksang_P3.jpg  > > > Baeksang_P3A.jpg >>>

Baeksang_P5.jpg >>> Baeksang_P4.jpg

CLICK ON THE 2nd button to Vote. You will see the total amount of points as well as the number of votes you have left for the day.

The day resets at 2359 KST.

Baeksang_P8.jpg

By checking the gear button on the top right of the app, you will be able to see the total points you have accumulated as well as your points. 

You may spend everything on gummy or vote in the other sections. ( I am so sorry Hyeri ♥ ) 

This may be a free voting exercise, but it really takes up alot of time because you will be forced to level up some games for higher credits. 

I wish I can say Happy voting, but most likely it will be excruciating. You have been warned!

If you get tired and want a break, don't forget to vote for Gummy, Hyeri as well as Reply Me 1988 for the Dramafever awards!! Ends mid May! ♥

If you have anything to add to vote or pass this along as you need. Thanks for voting! Let's keep gummy on top!

• Like 5

7 hours ago, st4rdust said:

Hi i had the same problem... if your country code is eg XX then you can try to put 00 before your actual mobile number. Hope it helps!

7 hours ago, st4rdust said:

Thank you @st4rdust.   Yes I did vote dfever as well . But sometimes forget to vote.  For drama fever, how many times can we vote per day. 

• Like 2