Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Ohmystar interview release

http://star.ohmynews.com/NWS_Web/Event/dstory/dtnews.aspx?CNTN_CD=A0002187063&PAGE_CD=&CMPT_CD=

the pics in the link is so HQ I could see every pores 

IE001930925_ORG_s_1.jpg

article released today; but it's an old interview. the introduction paragraph is very funny!

basically the first thing the reporter looked at is bogum's shoes because he remembered an article where bogum talked about shoes.

bogum said the first thing he did when he returned from Africa was to send his shoes for cleaning; they are very clean now.

bogum told the reporter first, "those round glasses suits you really well." well-mannered park bo gum - this is (my) first impression of him

however this is not the end. this actor, even with a short time limit (for interview), he will ask this and that with curiosity.

for example, when i said that we have the chance to meet because of R88, bogum immediately asked "until now, which R88 actors have you met?"

someone who cannot simply be described as well-mannered; that is park bo gum. we are supposed to be in this situation:

interviewer (someone who interviews another person) and interviewee (someone who is interviewed); but we ended up having a conversation.

note from me: im not kidding, the reporter typed out those meanings lol

no, it became what he wanted to talk about. only after the interview ended did i realise, i should have asked more sharp/intense questions.

park bo gum was one step ahead of me.

>>>hats off to you  our smart Master Deflector Bogummy.

Very smooth with words as the interviewer became the interviewee.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, mellinadear said:

The crowd at mubank is increasing every Friday. 

Hope to be one of the fangirl crowd one day among the noonas and ajummas lols .

Whereas can we see Bogum outside of dramas or fanmeeting or someone lucky enough to stumble upon him during his ride in the subway

Bogummy please stay as Mubank mc for my purely selfish reason:lol:

2122033F5722FF2B02233E

2648543F5722FF3109F77A

he seems to be accepting flowers today. Will he use it for props again

edit: So that's why he is accepting flowers

CHUKAE Dear Bogummy:heart:

Hope you get your wish to be the longest running MC for Mubank

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

2122033F5722FF2B02233E

The photo seems like could be photoshopped to flower shop background as he looks like in the mid of thinking "which one should i choose for my fiancee? Pink or blue??"

Anywayyy, congratzzz bogummy for your one year anniversary as MB mcee...hope to see more photos of you on the next fridays! Keep up our friday-fanmeeting alive!

Sending lots of :heart::heart:

• Like 6